FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

If it says "PC" I'm sure it will,

We'll have stuff going up throughout the day, I'm actually housesitting down the road later on today but I'm being told Carl has a few things up his sleeve.

Oh Great news, ill keep my eyes peeled then :D

Hehe yep, moving on ...

No reply from either emails yet. I'm really quite anxious to play the full game, had so much fun with the demo and looking forward to more than four minutes before having to restart!

Was it you, Jamie, that said Shopto expect to ship the game on Tuesday? If so, that's great news

BAH! Just realised I have a driving lesson on Thursday which I need to pay for! I can't afford to get FIFA until Friday now, no pre-orders for me :(

@jack: how high are the minutes you can configure for playing a half

5,10,15,20?

Was it you, Jamie, that said Shopto expect to ship the game on Tuesday? If so, that's great news

Affraid not mate they rang me back today and said they made a mistake, they are shipping Wednesday, still here a day early though :D

I use VGA cable but not the offical one and I get a crisp picture.. maybe the offical cable will be better but I not paying £30 for it.

Before I get slagged, yes I am a ProEvo fanboy in every sense of the word, although not blind. IMO Fifa has climbed up dramatically this year and is well worth a game or two(less for me, but that's a personal taste).
Anyhow, just wanted to congrulate you guys on the FIFA blog, which is quality IMHO, your comments in this thread and your overall enthusiasm...I like it guys!! Cheers

play.com have got it in stock, and for sale. anyone know if thier delivery is next day?

play.com have got it in stock, and for sale. anyone know if thier delivery is next day?

Ha Ha

Your having a laugh. Play.com have become crap since they became popular.

Just wait mate no rush is there

If it says "PC" I'm sure it will, because a VGA connection is traditionally a PC connection.

We'll have stuff going up throughout the day, I'm actually housesitting down the road later on today but I'm being told Carl has a few things up his sleeve.

You mean something like this right:

anyone US based know if is there anysite seling it before oct. 9th? i cant wait that long!!! damn.. im evan thinking about trading my ntsc 360 for a pal one so i can play this earlier!

ShopTo emailed me and said it'd be Wednesday despatch too. Nevermind, I'll pick it up on Friday.

Plugged in my HDMI cable, even the dashboard looks better than the component cable! The colours look a lot softer, not as garish and over colourful, seems like a much finer picture too. Shame Bioshock kept stuttering on me though :(

Where the hell are the FIFA Soccer Blog guys with the video, picture and game information :(

I wont get to play this game fully for another week I need a fix of some new info man hit with me it!

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/822/822487p1.html

the review is pretty poor. hardly mentions gameplay, the incorrect tournament formats are annoying. FIFA not the only game that has this problem though.

Hmm not impressed with the stuff about the FA Cup starting Premier League teams in the second round and the final being in September. IGN didn't seem to give the game much of a review though like Kobashi said. They just seemed to want to concentrate on slagging off features while only mentioning the gameplay for a tiny bit because they had to and not because they wanted to.

So, it's safe to say that a UK version of Fifa08 will play on my US PS3 correct?

All PS3 games are multi-region AFAIK, I've bought four PS3 games from America which work on my PAL PS3 :)

Back
Top Bottom