FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

But the game footage and quality of Fifa 08 shows though regardless I am aching for this game now OCT 9th!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ye game footage was good granted a few silly moments i just cant take these TV shows seriously im afraid imo.

We will see ;)

we will.

I am actually happy theres nothing tht i can use over and over again to score

i have in pes already a glitch cross which i will keep to myself when i enter that 50K competition play.com is having LOL.

but ye im pretty confident fifa 08 is the best ive been at a fifa since fifa road to world cup.

fifa 07 was for fiwc only. then xleague came about started playing again and well just wasnt good enough. compared to u and co

to be honest ive moaned about the keepers alot but their still the best keepers in a football game ive ever seen bar 10-20 videos out of thousands of great moments it aint that big an issue unless it happens every game online.

Real goalies make mistakes 1 every 10 shots realistically so i wont be too surprised if its the same in game online.. which is where ill play

I think the annoying thing is that it isn't a lapse of judgement but it's the goalie watching the ball toll past him into the goal.

holy crap, just watched the review and they mentioned that a 7vs7 where each online player chooses one player and the cpu controls the remaining 3 is present in the game? Tell me the xbox 360 version has this mode? WOW! That would be awesome as hell.

holy crap, just watched the review and they mentioned that a 7vs7 where each online player chooses one player and the cpu controls the remaining 3 is present in the game? Tell me the xbox 360 version has this mode? WOW! That would be awesome as hell.

Its 5v5 and yes the 360 and PS3 have it.

I heard you will be able to Control 1 player or upto 5 depending how many people are in the online match this would be a question for fifa soccer blog to answer some time in the future :)

Requested team stats now up on www.fifasoccerblog.com

Sorry for the delay.

I have to wait until the 9th of Oct. But something that would help greatly with my wait would be Legia Warsaw's line-up/stat for their team. this way i can see who i'd have to create...

My thanks the wait is gonna be excruciating when I see everyone here playing it by the end of the week... :( :( :(

Proof Fifa 08 is the most realistic game ever:

Man United is the Ai

Here

would only be more realistic if he put his arms out sayin "Wheres the call??"

Last edited:

I notice Halo 3 has been released over at Shopto.net, so im fairly confident we could have FIFA 08 from shopto.net by Wednesday (fingers crossed)

Proof Fifa 08 is the most realistic game ever:

Man United is the Ai

Here

would only be more realistic if he put his arms out sayin "Wheres the call??"

Nice video, love those little touches. I've been into GameStation asking how much they'll be selling FIFA and Halo for and nobody knows! They just say £40-£50, how can they not not less than a week to release? I have £40 in my bank, I'm considering pre-ordering from ShopTo to get FIFA for Wednesday instead of Friday now.

Just phoned ShopTO.net regarding another order and asked about Fifa 08. They don't expect the game to come in before Wednesday so we can expect a Thursday delivery !!.

Hmm only one day difference. I don't know what to do now :( I've got £80 in Gamestation credit which needs to be used, but I'd love to play FIFA early and will be so jealous reading everyones comments. I've got the £40 in the bank just about, but it'd mean a tight week money-wise until Friday when I get paid.

Decisions, decisions. Pre-order and take a chance on the game arriving on Thursday. And I say taking a chance because our local post is crap. I had an item sent to me on a Thursday by first-class post, it arrived the following Thursday. Or I can keep my money and just get to the shops on Friday morning and pick it up then.

I think I'll pick it up from Gamestation on Friday now I think about it a bit more. I've got my driving test on Thursday and if I pass, I'd like money to go for a drink on Thursday night (or get pissed if I fail), and I should use my credit too.

I hope you buggers ordering from ShopTo don't get the game til Friday :)

@ Snoop - save yer money mate and just wait for it in the shops.

One day will not make that much difference once you've got it.

I'm confident us Liverpool lads will be able to get it by Thursday.

Gamestation in the Strand usually are the people to break the release date rule.

@ Snoop - save yer money mate and just wait for it in the shops.

One day will not make that much difference once you've got it.

I'm confident us Liverpool lads will be able to get it by Thursday.

Gamestation in the Strand usually are the people to break the release date rule.

Bit of a trek to Bootle, I live in Hale Village by the airport. I went to the two Gamestations in town but they seem pretty clueless. If Bootle GS break release though, I'll be heading into town to say I want them to break it too.

If you manage to get your hands on it early and can get two copies, let me know mate ;)

Edit: Is there any independent stores who might break release? I'm thinking of the shop on Lime Street (if its still open).

Last edited by a moderator:

seraph said:
I also posted a video of a saha header, where he didnt connect to the ball, and I have to say, it was a bigger distance than that video of PES, about 2x bigger, maybe even 3. And all I got for that was a what you expect it cant be perfect, it will happen, so same for PES? The silver surfer physcics are worse imo, happens pretty much all the time, infact tevez own leg goes through his other to receive the ball, not realistic, I will probbaly get moaned at for saying that but its true.

Actually you are right, that silver surver one is ridiculous. Also i added in a later post that you will always find these types of mistakes, especially when you start looking for them.

However, there is actually very little anger/irritation towards you in this thread, even though you are prety much constantly showing fifa faults. There is a reason i havent even bothered post the video, or my impressions in the pes thread. Namely i would be told to f#$k off and play fifa (which this year ill gladly do anyway :D ) and probably called an idiot/fifaggot and such mind numbingly stupid comments.

You have to admit that there is a far higher level of acceptance to a different opinion in here then in the pes thread. And its not really surprising as most of us are actually pes fans that have an open enough mind to see what fifa has done this year, and what pes hasnt. So the "...I will probbaly get moaned at for saying that but its true." comment isnt really needed imo. Have a look at a negative post in the pes thread and appreciate that you can pretty much say what you want in here without being abused for it.

No probs mate, I'll shout you if I get lucky.

I live near the aiport (but work in the docks) so it wouldn't be too much to sort you out IF my plan hatches!

(I'm actually hoping to get it from Game as I have some credit with them - plus I'll trade all my current games in as I always do - and I'll probably end up paying about £3!).

No probs mate, I'll shout you if I get lucky.

I live near the aiport (but work in the docks) so it wouldn't be too much to sort you out IF my plan hatches!

(I'm actually hoping to get it from Game as I have some credit with them - plus I'll trade all my current games in as I always do - and I'll probably end up paying about £3!).

You live in Speke then? If I hear anything about an early release, I'll PM you and spread the news to you. Doubt I will though to be honest, fingers crossed though :)

I just rang shopto and they have told me they are scheduled to be in stock for Tuesday, despatching Tuesday night.....hmm, two different stories, I hope mine is right though :)

JB and JayD get their promo's tomorrow i think, we should get some good reviews from them both!!

I just rang shopto and they have told me they are scheduled to be in stock for Tuesday, despatching Tuesday night.....hmm, two different stories, I hope mine is right though :)

JB and JayD get their promo's tomorrow i think, we should get some good reviews from them both!!

Hmmm now a Tuesday depatch would make it interesting. I'm off Thursday and Friday so if I can have the game for Wednesday evening onwards, it's happy days.

Bloody dilemmas. It's FIFA, it's not supposed to get this much thought, the only thought it used to get was "I'm not buying that crap!". How times change.

Back
Top Bottom