FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

thx for the italian stats and the AI sounds to good to be true. I am counting the hours damn my real life will be lost once I got it in my hands

I'll take requests for 5 randomn Euro teams.

Benfica is number 1.

4 more.

Guys as Jay has said before, the stats change according to the positions that the players play in. If its not one of their preferred positions the overall stat decreases. Also, team chemistry plays an important part of the game. I replaced Tevez for Solksjaer on the demo and the chemistry rises by 10, and the players play with a bit more urgency and tempo. They play better with higher chemistry and are less prone to mistakes :)

Chemistry depends on team selection and formation if I remember rightly :)

Yes but with an editor it's not so unbearable as we can fix their mistakes, 20 seconds at GCA was enough to show me that at least one Sheffield Wednesday player was so white as to appear the wrong race, how fucking white is this guy? http://www.swfc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/57/28/0,,10304~3287127,00.jpg in the build I saw he looks white, only his face structure on closeup shows he's actually ethnically black......

Exactly - if they haven't even bothered to look at the players skin/race and correctly add that into the game how are we supposed to expect that the stats are going to be correct?

I don't want anyone to think im suddenly anti Fifa but as far as we know they just throw any old shitty appearance in for lower league teams and then drop all of their stats about 30%.

And 'mistakes' would be things like hairstyles that are out of date or maybe the height slightly off or the eyes should be tweaked wider more.

But to research a team - add the correct kits and licence the team and players out and THEN still fuck up and put someone in as asian or black or white ... that's not a mistake... that's just f-king insanely stupid!

You look at someone who is black... and then turn to the pc and click 'white skin tone'?

And to really take a shit on us - they're blocking us from fixing their licensed mistakes.... that they haven't even got right!

Almost as if to say 'this game is perfect and wont need any changes'

And yet PES get away with allowing us free reign with the players?

I smell some Bullshit!

get the out of here, carrgher better then rio, a little biased aint you :)

whos anderson? ok dude

Carragher is far better than Ferdinand, Ferdinand makes FAR more mistakes and is far more unreliable. When Carragher retired from international football, a LOT of people (including a Man Utd season ticket holder I work with and bitter Everton fans I know) also said Carragher was better than Ferdinand.

Anderson I know, I forgot who he was as he's only just signed and doesn't have the most exotic name, pretty much an English sounding name.

Carragher is far better than Ferdinand, Ferdinand makes FAR more mistakes and is far more unreliable. When Carragher retired from international football, a LOT of people (including a Man Utd season ticket holder I work with and bitter Everton fans I know) also said Carragher was better than Ferdinand.

Anderson I know, I forgot who he was as he's only just signed and doesn't have the most exotic name, pretty much an English sounding name.

The reason why Carragher was never put in ahead of Ferdinand is due to lack of pace.

They are both great defenders.

Thanks for the Serie A Stats Jay, I can't help but think that the stats/overalls are a little bad :( I mean look at Aquilani 73!! Also, the Lazio squad makes me want to kick the researchers' heads in. Saying all that, the game looks fantastic :) Thanks for all the work Jay, Jack and Carl, shame I have to do a lot of editing - although I may actually enjot the hours :D

I think I read this but can't find it anywhere. Is it true that playing online you have to play with the default Starting XI and 7 substitutes?

Can't I choose the substitutes and reserves?

Jay as someone mentioned could we have a list of what stats are actually in?

in Fifa 07 there were loads but in CL there were only about 7

Back
Top Bottom