FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

Ps. I could have the game Tuesday, my mate who works at Blockbusters told me tonight they are getting their stock Tuesday morning!!

:lmao: Get innnnnn!

Oldham might caus a bit of agro but max points should be in order

Tres and Becks will have a field day against fat duckarse Gregan, im more worried about Yeovil the week after :lmao:

\\:o/ Its just nice to able to talk about matter on the pitch rather than off the pitch.

The FA will decided whether we get our points back Monday as well. We could be top come Monday night.

Roma v Lazio

hopefully the fiesty atmopshere will be recreated. I always used to play the Rome Derby on PES too. So lets see how it is on FIFA

and then Pool V Everton. I will unleash all my frustrations on Everton and try to make up for our shit performances in the last week.

Will be playing on the next level up from Semi-Pro.

I think you will finish top whether you get them back or not mate

Not getting carried away myself, like Dennis says, we have just got to keep catching teams up, and picking the next one off the list.

There are some good physical teams in the league I fully expect to see the likes of Leyton Orient, Swansea, Forest, Tranmere, Yeovil etc. to be up there challenging.

After last season its just nice to be winning games and playing well, but i do have a lot of respect for the teams that come up against us, cant take anyone for granted.

Ps. your not bad for a scummer mate :lmao::applause:

lol thanks mate, I aint into the whole hate leeds thing, i hate chelsea and liverpool and thats it lol

Roma v Lazio

hopefully the fiesty atmopshere will be recreated. I always used to play the Rome Derby on PES too. So lets see how it is on FIFA

and then Pool V Everton. I will unleash all my frustrations on Everton and try to make up for our shit performances in the last week.

Will be playing on the next level up from Semi-Pro.

I heard the Pool wasnt much 'cop' this week either. Should of buried Birmingham today mate.

lol thanks mate, I aint into the whole hate leeds thing, i hate chelsea and liverpool and thats it lol

Hmm i have a displeasure for Man United, had it not been for Wes Brown OG being labelled offside at Elland Road, all them years ago, we would have qualified for the Champions League and wouldnt be in this mess :mrgreen:

Although the greedy money men have played their part, especially that rancid fuck stain Peter Risdale and co.

Ah well, you seem to have your head screwed on, spot on :applause:

Benfica x Sporting @ Estádio da Luz.

On the 29th or 30th of September the real deal, also at Estádio da Luz.

I predict Benfica victories on both the virtual world and the real world... :D

Benfica x Sporting @ Estádio da Luz.

On the 29th or 30th of September the real deal, also at Estádio da Luz.

I predict Benfica victories on both the virtual world and the real world... :D

I am gonna be in lisbon this Thursday/Friday. will the city be buzzing with derby fever??

Also I think I am gonna buy a sporting jersey when I arrive..

ive just done a ridiculous amount of round the worlds in a row something like 20 in a row just got it on webcam will post in a min

26 round the worlds to be exact

What's this Man U/Leeds cock fest that's going on in this thread. Get a room lads.

Any news from the bloke with the game, Jack?

He's still busy playing the game, he said he will reply properly before midnight though.

Watched it, very well done mate ;) How on earth did you do that?

EDIT: I doubt even Ronaldinho could do that in real life though :lmao:

Watched it, very well done mate ;) How on earth did you do that?

rotating the right analog stick 360 degrees anti clockwise as quick as i could lol it was lucky as the most id ever dont before that was 9... and i hadnt scored a goal thank god i did tht time :)

I watched your video, mainly because I had no idea what you were talking about when referring to "round the worlds". I'm now the wiser but can't come to a conclusion as to how impressed I am until I've tried it myself.

Is there a list of how to do the tricks somewhere? I'd try harder to look for myself but I've been eating chickens...buck buck!!

Hey guys,

Just got off the phone to Carl and spoke to him regarding when we will be able to get info relayed to the team and ultimately to the Fifa blog.

Expect info like stadiums lists, stats etc posted this evening but most of the magic will happen during tomorrow. Theres gonna be pics and videos galore :)

Inter v Milan

Man Utd V Lpool

Barca v Madrid

any order no doubt should be rivals :)

Back
Top Bottom