FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

Haven't really give it a thought mate to be honest - don't really give two hoots either!! (no offense).

Sorry buddy, I wasn't trying to be a smart arse.

I thought this before, then I realised he was 26.

Cammy is a funny guy with all due respect though.:D

Hope I didnt cause any offense :(

Anyhow everybody aboard Seabass is attacking with his demo.

The sea is choppy enough with talk of dodgy keepers.

All fifa boys on deck Jam you get on the cannons this could be a rocky road.

Jack's nearly finished downloading the pes demo so he should be giving some impressions soon enough. Possibly in here 1st for fear of the pes fanboy crowd :lol:

Oh no.........they will be invading here again now giving it large (no matter how little improvement/difference it will have to pes6) :(

Evo-web Lord, Give Us Strenght

Hope I didnt cause any offense :(

Anyhow everybody aboard Seabass is attacking with his demo.

The sea is choppy enough with talk of dodgy keepers.

All fifa boys on deck Jam you get on the cannons this could be a rocky road.

Aye Aye Cap'n.

I think it should calm down by page 250 again, although by that time non of us regulars in here will be bothered, fifa will be out by then :D

like i posted in the PES demo thread

"woah wasnt expecting this so quick

i guess they saw the response to the fifa demo and thought they had to do something about it"

and Ferraritim i didnt play much Fifa 07 online becuase i didnt like the game at all so i dont know if you could load the custom formations or not

:D

Come on Jack, post some impressions in here, we wont bite.

Shit is his most used word over there so far.

He said "if people don't like FIFA08 then I can understand as it has bugs, but I can't understand if people like PES2008" - I'm paraphrasing but you catch the drift?

Played 3 games on the PES demo so far. Basically Fifa 08 is so far in front of PES at this time that there really shouldn't be any debate. And this comes from a PES player since the last 4/5 years.

:applause::lol::lmao:Nice one lads,the last page of poost's have been very entertaining.I am desperate to hear what peeps think in comparison to FIFA.

Anyway, AVATARS at the ready men, they dont like it up em those fuzzy wuzzies\\:o/

@ mjp, i know, im following the pes thread atm. Its just that i know he can be a bit more free in here. As im sure there will be some abuse coming his way sooner or later in there.

Back
Top Bottom