FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

The slow turning and touch reactions are pissing me off at the moment. Every time I pass the ball, I get tackled once its been received, can't get anywhere at all.

The slow turning and touch reactions are pissing me off at the moment. Every time I pass the ball, I get tackled once its been received, can't get anywhere at all.

Old build mate.

Heinze still at United...

there are alot of peeps saying they cant do this or that, but we have to undrsatnd its going to take sometime to master this game and this is a 4min demo so beeeeee patient and wait for the full game.

This may sound like a very dumb question but i'm new to Fifa series.
in the demo you can change the camera type for single player action. But cannot change for multi-player. obviosly you will be able to change the camera type for multi-player games in the final version right? I can't stand the distance in tele cam, way too far.

This may sound like a very dumb question but i'm new to Fifa series.
in the demo you can change the camera type for single player action. But cannot change for multi-player. obviosly you will be able to change the camera type for multi-player games in the final version right? I can't stand the distance in tele cam, way too far.

Yes you will be able to.

ECC for CL and also an equivalent to the UEFA cup?

Are those cups exactly the same as the real CL and UEFA Cup?

I assume UEFA has an equivalent, I never played more than a season on 06/07 (got sick of the gameplay). You'll have to ask someone who likes Fifa current-gen.

After spedning ny on 2 hours in the arena, i feel as though there is still more skills to learn. LOL. I was trying to flick it over my head as many times as possible and i got to about 10 and tried a little dink, i did it then fucked up the rest. I LOVE that little dink, just dunno how to do it!

Its a dilema because IMO you cannot be good in both unles your sinlge and dont work etc.

Supposing people around here are already good at PES, they'll need little time to get used to PES2008, and spend more time with FIFA. And the release dates are one month apart, so one month to master FIFA. :)

Put it on semi and you get the best of both worlds

I agree..

I use kevano's controller config with shooting set to semi.. works great

classic alt
Auto switching: One bar
Pass Assistance: Assisted
Through Pass Assistance: Manual
Shot Assistance: Semi
Cross Assistance: Semi
Lob Pass Assistance: Manual

I'm finally scoring goals.. here some goals I just scored..

Jozy Ailtore
Crespo
Klose
Cambiasso

Impressive Demo.I have a new appreciation for FIFA game now,I will be buying the full game on release.I want to say to those who have not yet played the FIFA08 Demo to try it out-simply great.

p.s.goalie animations are ridiculous.

Guys, found a way to turn quickly when your about to recieve the ball. Im playing on new alternate, I pressed LT and he will face the goal which ever way he is directing. So you have LB (jockey) for close control, no buttons for normal, Sprint for a little knock on, the RAS for a big knock on, and now LT to roll the ball round and face the goal. More choices, more freedom. I love it. One of my biggest PES gripes was controlling the ball, they never seemed to be able to burst away. Now you can do whatever the hell you want! :D
i know i think i have posted this 4 times, you punks need to take me off ignore :)

Back
Top Bottom