FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

Better than the demo i meant.

The 360 full version will be better too. Why mention the PS3 version being better? How else did you expect anyone to read it? You should've said "So the retail will be better? Cool" or something, not specifically mention one console :)

Game is not bad I must admit.

Scored in my first game.

Played about 20 games since and have not scored again,lol.

"Jack,I need some tips mate"

My version also has ronnies name on his shirt(xboxsky).

Don't know if I can wait another 12 days for this,I might explode.

Pro evo 1 is still better though...

just had 5 more games and i must say i am addicted now :S ... won 2-0 with barca 2 from henry and had 8 shots gettings the hang of it playing some really good one touch football :D

Game is not bad I must admit.

Scored in my first game.

Played about 20 games since and have not scored again,lol.

"Jack,I need some tips mate"

My version also has ronnies name on his shirt(xboxsky).

Don't know if I can wait another 12 days for this,I might explode.

Pro evo 1 is still better though...

So, go and play PES1 :lol:

Just wondering, why did the WENB podcast say don't go judge Fifa by the demo, give the final version a chance and say that the demo didn't recieve a good response. according to me even PES fans liked it. They're saying this as if the demo was bad, IMO the demo got an excellent response.

Just wondering, why did the WENB podcast say don't go judge Fifa by the demo, give the final version a chance and say that the demo didn't recieve a good response. according to me even PES fans liked it. They're saying this as if the demo was bad, IMO the demo got an excellent response.

Apparently 3 out of every 5 people that play it are switching

Apparently the reaction times are better in the final version, thats what they were hinting at. And we know its an older build by from the latest videos shown (more net movement, players transfered (belletti to chelsea/etc)). So in other words, the final version is quite a lot better then the demo version. Great news.

Ive played lots of halves and it has to be said that the worst part of the demo is that theres only one half and ive to wait another 2 weeks or whatever to play more.

Placebo, what's with the sig? You've not played PES 2008 yet - you don't know for sure that Fifa will be better ;)

I read the comment recently and think it's just a fantastic comment, no matter which side of the fence you're on it can be seen as a great comment in a number of different ways :)

Jack,Paul et al can you help me please.

There is a great explanation of all the tricks on the FIFA forum.

my question is this:lol:and please dont take the piss.

How the feck do I cut and paste so I can print it off or something.

I have never understood how to do this:roll:

Anyone, please:D

Dr Force, just select all the text with the left button on your mouse, then once selected click the right button and select print.

I read the comment recently and think it's just a fantastic comment, no matter which side of the fence you're on it can be seen as a great comment in a number of different ways :)

No problem mate, I was just wondering. Any other observations on the demo - I can't wait 'til i get PES/FIFA on my PS3/XBOX 360 in October :lol:

Nice little touch I have just noticed.

The ball changes depending on what team you select. :8):

Yeah, it's good stuff, real ball choices. A Nike team uses a nike ball, an adidas team uses an adidas ball, or, if the team is in a league that has a sponsored ball, then they use that :)

JayD....How old though it would take more than a couple of weeks to alter the response of the players to any great extent would it not?

It's been confirmed by Adonis, Suff played the final build this week at EA HQ. He mentioned to me before he posted that here on the same day he played that the demo bulid was older and the final version looks, feels and plays better, with graphics and the response time being the major inprovements as well as other little things. So rest assured it's been improved.

Back
Top Bottom