FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

Is there antbody playing the sound through 5.1 speakers??

The sound is truly amazing,turn it up to a decent volume and listen to some of the random shouts, so far i have heard:

"rubbish" "pass it" "shooot" "come on" it sound fantstic blasting through the rear speakers as well as the fog horns and the beating of the drums through the sub.

Amazing atmosphere and this is off the final build:shock:

cannot wait for the commentary and dynamic atmosphere in the big games.

I am loving this

I was passing it around, the crowd was pretty silent, and honest to God I nearly shat when this voice boomed "DO SOMETHING WITH IT!!"

@ placebo did u try the us demo? ronaldinhos name on his back?
i ve already downloaded 3 times the demo(us, uk and singapure) no name though.

Only Jack Bauer got the special demo because, well, he's special. :)

And yet another skill from Ronnie. I had to try like 20 times to beat the keeper, but finally did it. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbtLgKoZ4Uc

Guys, the refereeing decisions are abysmal sometimes, as they were today at the pompey game tho ;)

I just played my mate, shot with messi and van der saar saved it, came out nice and big and saved it. The ref gives a goal kick LOL

It was like in clear day light, a regular big save, smacked at him for a corner...and it was a goal kick...WTF

Well you cant blame them Jack. They are watching U play hours on end and U just wont score a freaking goal!

:lol:

Just wait until he hears someone in the crowd say "christ, this guy sucks!" as yet another move breaks down without a shot on goal.

And it's only the demo as well, Christ knows what the full game crowd will say. Perhaps they've got an 18 certificate for it and captured some "adult" chants for the game.

"Ohhh Jack Bauer, get your finger out your arsehole, get some passing going, and score a fucking goal."

@ placebo did u try the us demo? ronaldinhos name on his back?
i ve already downloaded 3 times the demo(us, uk and singapure) no name though.

LOL me too, downloaded the exact same 3 versions and in each one there's no name on Ronnie's shirt, if I remember correctly someone said the version on usenet has Ronnie's name on his shirt, so I think I'll try that next ;)

And it's only the demo as well, Christ knows what the full game crowd will say. Perhaps they've got an 18 certificate for it and captured some "adult" chants for the game.

"Ohhh Jack Bauer, get your finger out your arsehole, get some passing going, and score a fucking goal."

:lmao::lol: Or:" stop playing fuckin Bomberman and get some practice in":lol:

Am I right in thinking there will be an option to alter the buttons in the full game but not the fact that movement is on the analogues..
No. What's in the demo will be in the final game, almost certain (because you haven't been able to alter the buttons - control schemes but not buttons - on any version of FIFA bar the PC version for 2/3 years).

LOL me too, downloaded the exact same 3 versions and in each one there's no name on Ronnie's shirt, if I remember correctly someone said the version on usenet has Ronnie's name on his shirt, so I think I'll try that next ;)
Yeah, try the usenet version. It def' doesn't work on my 360..:(

I'm downloading it now, internet is being slow, only getting 4mb :(
Ok, can contact me at the end if it works or not?

Sorry but what is usenet?
It's kinda hard to explain everything of usenet, but lets just say you can download very fast from it, and if you want a really fast download speed then you can pay for it. If you don't understand, then type "usenet" in google, I'm almost sure you can find something.;)

Edit: .....just click the link above..:)

With all these skill moves, this game is looking like Virtua Fighter on the football pitch.

I'd like to see the "punch" button introduced so you can slug anyone who gets too falsh. Of course, it should be an auto-red card, but it would be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom