FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

Jack, did yuo find jockey does anything? It just looks like the player is strafing to me, without doing anything other than walk like a crab?

Sorry if this was covered but you can practice free kicks by pressing up on the dpad in the arena, and penalties by pressing up as soon as the GK rolls it away

i played about 5 games till now and i like the game i just need some more time to get the feeling you know? guys can you help me i cant get sound from my surrond when i am playing fifa 08 only ( and all the ea sports demos any ideas pls thanks so much )

Are you on a PS3 or XBOX360?
are you going through a dedicated amp?
How are you connected to your amp?
Are you using Toslink cable for sound?

Jack, did yuo find jockey does anything? It just looks like the player is strafing to me, without doing anything other than walk like a crab?
Won many tackles using it (it's the new stab-tackle button so it would have to really) and won lots of headers.

Seriously, if you can't do that on the PS3 version, there's something wrong with it!!

Damnit, right, internet off while I switch my ethernet cable over!

Its a meg bigger at 703

Its defo on the UK market ive just signed back in as my UK account and downloaded from there.

I will let you know if its any different, cant see it myself but you never know.

I wonder if the UK demo which just went up is any different.
Just deleted the Singapore demo and started downloading the UK one, just to see...

Its a meg bigger at 703
If you see the full details after you start the download, it shows the actual size, which is 702.80-something. Same as the Singapore one, I'm almost sure.

702.86 sorry my mistake. I did see 703 tho.

Im at 13% its going really slow.

Just popped Setanta on to watch Forest Green to kill the pain of my slow download :lol:

Jack off topic but do they sell the mitre ball displayed in your avatar at your club shop? Im after one and our club shop refuse to touch anything from the football league...tut.

Played 2 halves so far, lost 1-0 and a 0-0. No shots for me at all. I have set it to manual everything except crossing. The goal I let in was deflected to fuck!! Quality though. Van der sar had his arms out to say it was going wide, which is was, then it hit a defender and went straight past him.

It is TOTALLY different to PES in feel, I am really having to concentrate and treat it as a different beast. It is enjoyable though.

i no i am annoying a bit but pls guys help me

Sorry mate I have been out for a walk.

Are you going through an amplifier matey, if so make sure you have chosen the right setting like video1/2/3 etc.

Check you have the toslink proerly connected and that the PS3 is set to Dolby digital audio.

come back if still probs

As lots of you know I am a huge pro evo fan, pretty much had all the versions and adrore the game. I bought FIFA 07 last year on the 360 and swopped it within a week because i my opinion the game was so poor.

I downloaded the PS3 demo of FIFA 2008 and played around 5 games, and have to say that it has improved lots of from FIFA 07. I love the way that you have to be patient, build up the play and work for your goals. The graphics have also improved and the game feels very tight. I have also found it very hard (which is a good thing) only negative is that some of the players look awful.

Looks like this year we are going to have 2 good games which in my opinion is great for us the customers!

Back
Top Bottom