FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

Edit: Seems it's there on the PSN now :) Not bad EA, saying it wont be today and fooling everyone by releasing it a few hours after the other regions :)

I don't see the Fifa demo in the US and the Eu PS3 Store.

Last edited:

the demo is on the psn now.
i am intrigued and desperate for it to download

YES FINALLY! CANCEL THE UPLOADS! THIS BETTER BE GOOD
:)

Can I just say to everyone.......

I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!!!!

Glad 99% of you are loving it as much as I did at GCA :)

I played my first match of the demo against the wife and she beat me 1-0!!!!!!!!!! She was Barca, I was Red Bulls, I put it to manual everything for me, first attack of the match for her I rush my keeper out to get a long ball and he fluffs it, Messi buries it from range, I grabbed it on the phone :) http://www.mediafire.com/?fy9u2mjod8c http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=io1kUDvlTWU

Just played against the AI, me barca v red bulls, drew 1-1, I scored first, Eto cross and Ronnie near post left foot volley, pretty sweet :)

Anyone notice that during the half time replays you use the left and right triggers to move to the next or previous replay? And pressing both together changes the camera used in the replay? Nice touch :)

Game is good.
Love the movement from my team mates.
Dissapointed by Man Unt missing a bunch of chances when i didnt know the controls too well.
But its only Semi Pro which i believe is the 2nd level of difficulty.

AI makes good atttacking moves mixing it up between wings and central play

Cant wait to play licensed Forest in the MasterLeague lol.

Placebo, what were you thinking with the keeper?! Interesting to see the goalie slide out with his feet trying to tackle the striker.

Time to make my way home ... it's nearly time for the demo for me! :D

The Animations really impress me

everything i do in the game looks like it could be real, even the tap-ins looks great.

just like placebos and my video, the movement looks as if a real goal was scored

Game is good.
Love the movement from my team mates.
Dissapointed by Man Unt missing a bunch of chances when i didnt know the controls too well.
But its only Semi Pro which i believe is the 2nd level of difficulty.

AI makes good atttacking moves mixing it up between wings and central play

Cant wait to play licensed Forest in the MasterLeague lol.

I cant wait to beat you with the Super Rams ;)

Back
Top Bottom