FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

I wasn't joking.....
Apart from that, I will download the demo as soon as it is there in Europe, don't want to make a new account.
I give it a fair chance, as everybody is very excited about it.
Give it a real fair chance, don't stop playing it after 1 half..play it for a few hours, then I have no problem with that..;)

Brilliant! I hope it's not too easy to use those kind of tricks though!
I think he has tried many more tricks, but he doesn't want to show his failed ones of course.:8):

How do you perform keep-ups?

Also, I love how REAL it feels when you strike the ball! I might have to book the rest of the year off work.

[size=+1]FIFA 08 demo on Marketplace tonight at 9pm[/size]

EA has told CVG that the European demo of FIFA 08 for Xbox 360 will hit Xbox Live Marketplace tonight at 9pm(GMT).

It's been reported that the demo's already available in the US and that there's been a slight delay to the European arrival of FIFA 08 on 360. Not to worry though, we should get it later on tonight if all goes well.

"Please note that the FIFA 08 demo will be going live today on Xbox Marketplace at 9:00pm GMT," an EA spokeswoman told us.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=171976

EA has told CVG that the European demo of FIFA 08 for Xbox 360 will hit Xbox Live Marketplace tonight at 9pm(GMT).

It's been reported that the demo's already available in the US and that there's been a slight delay to the European arrival of FIFA 08 on 360. Not to worry though, we should get it later on tonight if all goes well.

"Please note that the FIFA 08 demo will be going live today on Xbox Marketplace at 9:00pm GMT," an EA spokeswoman told us.

Good find Miguel! :)

I hope I don't get banned for downloading it using Singapore account :(

I'm finding the NEW controller setting better than the NEW ALTERNATIVE. When not in possession of the ball you switch players with LB instead of LT.

I love New Alternative. Thats how I will play full game.

I might just wait til 9pm to get the demo off the Euro marketplace. Too much messing around setting up foreign accounts (along with MS not being amused at people using accounts from different countries than your own). But saying that, I'd be well pissed off if another hold-up delayed it at the last minute after me waiting for 9pm.

And what about PSN for ps3 ?

Mate, I haven't scored in ten halves/five games, and I've tried shooting, shooting from outside the area, crossing, early crosses...

So I don't agree with anyone who says it's too easy. If anything it's too hard, but you can change difficulty level in the full game.

I have a question since i haven't play as much. If i may?

Are you able to at least shoot ON TARGET in these attempted shots or are things just always going in the same direction off to the sides or does it loook like its going off to the side but more randomly?

What's your opinion on the freekicks? So far I have had two in good positions and scored one and hit the post the other. Seems far too easy.
CPU scored twice against me too.

This seems to be the biggest con of the game. However, since I like a clean game, I don't mind too much.

Can you still upload them to mediafire? I can't get youtube at work but for some reason I can get mediafire.

I have deleted tham all mate sorry

Snoop it takes about 5 minutes to setup a Singapore/US account.
First you do a Hotmail account, then you transfer that info to Live

Oh and you can delete that profile after because the game is saved on the HDD and can be used with any profile

i did it and got a free month on live haha about 7 hours after i bought 12 months typical

Is the demo in the EU PSN store already TG?

Or was that a confirmation that "it will be there tonight"?

I have deleted tham all mate sorry

Snoop it takes about 5 minutes to setup a Singapore/US account.
First you do a Hotmail account, then you transfer that info to Live

Oh and you can delete that profile after because the game is saved on the HDD and can be used with any profile

i did it and got a free month on live haha about 7 hours after i bought 12 months typical

Ok. Can you do any future ones on mediafire and youtube?

Thanks

I'm finding the NEW controller setting better than the NEW ALTERNATIVE. When not in possession of the ball you switch players with LB instead of LT.

I wanna run with RB how can i do that? that would mean finesse would be RT, switch is LB and skills are LT

I dunno if anyone noticed but if you let the game play the intro it shows and tells you some skills you can do. Its the same as the video we saw a while ago though but with a 360 pad :)

CVG Gav says the PS3 demo is out today as well, but does not have a time for it.

Didn't EA say that Europe wont be getting the demo "today"?

Back
Top Bottom