FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

Wow, how can you see it's Ronaldinho then?

Can someone please stop FIFA 08 for 1 minute, start uploading the demo on usenet and while uploading you can play on.

Thanks in advance!

Firstly, chill out. Secondly, I doubt anyone on this forum knows how to take a demo off their Xbox and then upload it to usenet.

Loving all the positive comments so far. Like someone said, I hope these positive comments remain after a few days when the honeymoon period is over.

Nani is quite right, when people talk about PES they talk about the buzz they get from having to work hard for a goal. Now it looks like FIFA makes you work, maybe PES fans will give FIFA a chance.

So true about having to work for a goal.

But look at this thread. PES fans are already giving Fifa a chance. This is a PES forum for crying out loud:lol:

Because my Xbox has crapped out. If someone uploads it then I can download it, burn it on disc and play it elsewhere. Doesnt matter if you cant though guys. I understand you are having fun but feel sorry for us who dont have it:(

Anyway what time does the US PS Store update? Around 5pm or later?

this game is hard as fuck to score, and the tricks are hard but im happy bout that, I did manage to score 1 goal with tevez and i did a really cool trick with ronaldo in the area, cant wait for the full game

Please stop asking for uploads. It may be free content but it still has licensing restrictions and whatever else. And with more than one person doing it, the thread is starting to get annoying to read (even in normal sized text). You will have to wait for the demo through whatever channels you want but kindly stop asking for it on Evo-Web.

Ok, rant over, carry on with the demo impressions. :)

sorry real bad quality I know

Bayern v Man United
play.jpg

Kahn
kahn.jpg

Tevez injury
tevez.jpg

Tevez really does look awful, either they've made his face without knowing what he looks like or they've used a really old photo from a bad angle with coffee spilt all over it.

This is the best football game I have ever played. I won't buy PES this year, no point.

Coopz, nice videos mate, keep them coming! :)

Back
Top Bottom