FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

I think for today only this thread is going to need some sort of shout out box/chat room because its going to be heaving. £1 says we crash the server by dinnertime in anticipation.

A shoutbox would be a good idea for the site, especially at times like these. And this is just the demo, imagine the night before release!

Just spoke to my Line Manager and booked Friday 28th September off :)

:lmao: Legend mate :) I will be doing the same very soon, just started a new job so don't have my holiday account set up, which means I'll have to ask the boss to book it off for me!

Oops, just seen above.

Mother fudgers! Oh well, I'll download it from the US PS3 store later.

EA suck arse.

We’re sorry to have to tell everyone that the FIFA 08 NG demo won’t be launching in Europe today as was expected. Although the demo is being released in North America there were a couple of issues which we couldn’t get ironed out in time to release today despite working through out the night to get these sorted.

We understand how disappointing this will be to everyone and we’re absolutely gutted this has happened.

VancouverBlade is currently over in the UK right now, attending a Community Day for FIFA and I was unfortunate enough to be with him as the news broke. It really was a massive downer for what was set to be a great day.

like the above dude posted im pissed off

hey guys,

it doesn´t matter...create a 2nd account on your ps3 with us informations...as example i downloaded yesterday the stranghold demo from the us store...and to my suprise the demo on my ps3 was in german! ...i live in switzerland!

cheers...i will check the store by the lunch

So the whole ng demo is delayed? Or the ps3 demo? Or what? Its a bit confusing atm as people are talking about psn us account.

PlayStation Store doesn't get updated 'til fairly late in the US, we're looking at around 1am GMT for that.

Not sure about the US Marketplace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom