FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

Yes there is international teams, the list is on one of the last three pages, hold on...

Erm, Miguel, you posted it yourself...?

Here's the full list of international teams:

- Argentina
- Austria
- Australia
- Belgium
- Brazil
- Bulgaria
- China PR
- Croatia
- Czech Republic
- Denmark
- Ecuador
- England
- France
- Germany
- Greece
- Holland
- Italy
- Mexico
- Northern Ireland
- Norway
- Paraguay
- Poland
- Portugal
- Rep. Ireland
- Republic Of Korea
- Romania
- Scotland
- Slovenia
- Slovakia
- Spain
- Sweden
- Turkey
- United States
- Switzerland
- Ukraine
- New Zealand
- Uruguay
- Wales
- Finland
- Cameroon
- South Africa
- Hungary
- Nigeria
- Russia

Last edited:

I just had an email from EA saying its out Oct 9th is that U.S?
Probably, it's a Tuesday, which is release day in the US of States.

On a forum note we're generally open to suggestions and will at least discuss re-organisation or new forums. Burying the discussion in a random thread won't help though. :) (Although there's every chance this thread gets more visitors than the site forum.)

Off topic (sorry guys):

Santiago, fiz parte da equipa do pes.com.pt durante alguns anos mas há vários meses que não vou lá. O fórum tem vindo a perder qualidade, daí que vários dos membros iniciais (2003) tenham acabado por deixar a comunidade. De qualquer forma, acho que me lembro de ti - tiagosantolas, ou algo do género? :p

Hopefully this time they'll let you replay a game straight away rather than having to exit out the demo and start it all over again. That was a right royal pain in the arse

Er...Scotland are top of their Euro qualifying group ahead of the World Cup champion and runnerup.

i know im scottish thats what im saying we are a form side, the laugh out loud was due to this ridiculous situation. we are surely better than england now come to mention it. (opens can of worms to detonate and runs :lmao:)

Tries to deflect eyes from comment - FIFA for GOTY?

PS - Im away to wind up ThomasGOAL

I have a horrible feeling I'm going to wake up to a million posts saying "WHY ISN'T IT OUT YET"... If EA delay it there's going to be chaos...

Remember guys if the demos great and you love it excellent.

But if its crap or mediocre, we then convince ourselves its a BETA lol.

"Its ok its a BETA"

Last edited:

After many months of "craving" for this, I can't believe it's just a few hours away. Most of you are very lucky since you may be dreaming of FIFA right now and will find the demo ready to be downloaded when you wake up. Lucky biatches, it's 2:14PM here in Australia ](*,)

I bet you won't get it until the early hours of Friday, it's 2:18pm here and as it's still not even Thursday for much of the USA I think we have a long wait further :(

Well im off to work now, was up at 0.00am (GMT) to try and download ready for me when i woke up, but no joy.

Wont get chance to play it until 6pm (GMT) now :(

Back
Top Bottom