FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

That sounds cool

Unless what they mean is we get a match with some teams and then the chance to mess around in the loading arena as 1 player

on placebos note, i love this community as well, sometimes i go over the top but thats just part of my personality. I really in the past have hated fifa games since 98 and that was actually the last soccer game i played on a console, for many years i was playing madden and 2k football games, then i happend to stumble upon this website, having never played WE(this was before it was out in the states) and from the many wonderful people on here i figured out how to get a swap top, imported WE, patched it, and started playing WE. I was fuckign hooked from the begining and it gave me and my mates thousands of hours of enjoyment, the greatest sports game ever IMO. And i think why alot of people are so anti-fifa is beacuse they have been burnend in the past by the same old boring game, and I hope FIFA is good every year, becasue lets face it, patching gets old and waiting for the newest option file does as well(still waiting on WEJLCC2007). Last year for me was a better game then the previous fifas, but didnt get me hooked, Im hoping to god this one does, as now i live with my girl and like many of you blokes, dont get to play with my friends but maybe once a week(which fortunate for me is better then some of you unlucky guys) So i really need a great single player experience, and If fifa is, i need a place to talk about it. So i think we can all get along here, cause this really is an awesome community with great people. No matterif you like fifa or evo or both. I have basiclly come to the fact that for me

fifa=single player, online

pro evo=multiplayer, online

i wish one could be, multiplay, online, single player

but thats not going to happen, so i guess im dropping $120 this year on two footie games

Mate, you can always invite me to your place, or your welcome to stop by my crib since we don't live too far apart. ;-)

exactly. game should be gold for a few days allready, if not a few weeks. final certification and printing of the discs should take about 4 weeks, so if they want to keep the releasedate they are done by now.

Winning Elven is a great game with many flaws..However, after playing all their versions to death, it does get old and predictable after a while. Hence why having another great footie game at our disposal is a nice change of air that I am glad I can make when ever PES bores or frustrates me.

Playing another great footie game will feel like a breath of fresh air! ;-)

Free at Last! Free at Last! Thank God All Mighty, We are Free at Last!

Yeah

just like to echo everyone else in that this is a great site with great banter/debate filled with mature people (most of the time).

The likes of Jack & Placebo are major contributers and its good to be talking with like minded people who are in the main very helpful.

Roll on the demo, I cannot wait.As said before, I think I will play only a few times but practice the tricks alot in the arena.
i do not want to play the demo to death,as it takes away some of the anticipation from the final game.

confused.jpg

Who's that? A konami employee realising they need to wake up and actually do some work for the next PES?

Who's that? A konami employee realising they need to wake up and actually do some work for the next PES?

That and the same employee looking at the soundtrack and realising he's probably only ever heard of 2 of the artists.

-

I know Travis by name... and err that's it i think

===

He looks like he's just been smacked around the back of the head.

I bet he spoke up to Seabass and suggested they make the master league mimic real football leagues and Seabass took his shoes off and threw them at him

Do you know if the demo will be available on PS Network in all Europe tomorrow? Or only in the UK or USA? I live in Spain, so I'd like to know if I have to start creating usa or uk accounts to download it. In fact, it's not my ps3, just a friend's, but I'll (not) sleep at his house tomorrow when we have the demo.

Well, I think the demo will be released in the whole European PSN tomorrow, not only in the British store. Updates are usually available between 5 and 6 pm, so it's just a matter of checking the store frequently.

I don't think it will be released in the American store tomorrow, but even if it does it won't be available for us Europeans before Friday (about 1 am).

This demo better be good guys. Cos if it isnt! :( You will all pay.

Last edited by a moderator:

@ drekkard, look two posts above your repeat post, Miguel anwsered you!

I know, I know, Internet did a few weird things right now. All fixed. Wifi... :roll:

On the other side, erm... mmm... just hi. Waiting. What the hell, I might use "speedgear" that slows the CPU to try PES on a slower pace, maybe then it resembles a little fifa 08.

For how a next gen game looks and plays in your dreams, turn on to BBC One now (if you are in the UK): New Wembley looking great, England
playing well.

BBC HD should be free, we pay for the licence already.

My PC can decode HD, put the BBC HD channel online I say :)

Back
Top Bottom