FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

If this game stinks I think it will be the biggest let down in gaming history.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz where the F is it:roll:

Also doesn't help that it's not overly clear what timezone he's using....

For Tiger Woods08 it's listed as: Aug 28 2007, 10:11 AM

My mate sent me a skype message telling me the Tiger demo had just gone up at: 28/08/2007 21:35:53 (That's my local time so GMT+7)

unlucky im officially checking marketplace every minute :)

I'm at work now, this thread is gonna be hot propperty today.

Come on EA dont let us down.

13 September 2007 "The day Seabass took his life" :mrgreen:

The only thing i worry about is hearing bad reports, it will put me off playing, therefore im considering not coming on evo-web for the majority of the day :lol:

.....cant resist the temptation though!!

I'll be hanging around this thread all day like a bad smell, at work also and wont get home until 6:30pm or so :(

Yep, I am in the category of now being at work for the day :(. Got 5 a side footy tonight too, so hopefully I will get home from work at 6.30pm, then start the FIFA demo download, then go play footy at 7.45pm, and then play the demo all night!

That wont be downloadable for a few weeks after the game release will it?

LOL I am also about to go to work, lucky me finishes at 12.30 though ;).

Just left the new Tony Hawks demo to do for when im back. I have kids football tonight and then a match straight after so surely it will be here by 10pm so i can play it allll night :D

apparently it is if you read the eurogamer article it suggests it is but doesnt confirm

I think for today only this thread is going to need some sort of shout out box/chat room because its going to be heaving. £1 says we crash the server by dinnertime in anticipation.

Damn, every new post I think "demo must be up". :-)

Oh well, like many, I have a good 10 hours before I can get to it but I'll be asking my wife to download it for me in time for my return to Chez Moi!

Placebo means if Be A Pro is in the demo :)

Aye, but if it wont be in the retail for a few weeks later, I can't see it being in the demo. But then saying that, it's been playable at game conventions etc, so theres a decent chance it could be in the demo, I hope so!

Just spoke to my Line Manager and booked Friday 28th September off :)

Back
Top Bottom