FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

He's a real EA Admin why would he lie?

I don't understand how the demo can be delayed for the whole world except USA? That's just fucking stupid, there's no technical reason for it surely? Isn't it the same exact demo?

He's a real EA Admin why would he lie?

I don't understand how the demo can be delayed for the whole world except USA? That's just fucking stupid, there's no technical reason for it surely? Isn't it the same exact demo?

I was just thinking the same.It makes no sense to me at all to release to the States and not Europe.

I am getting a bit tired of it all now, sometimes too much hype and anticipation can kinda numb the experience when it hits.This has been dragging on for ages now and lets face it we are only 2 weeks away from the game.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

EA have set themselves up for a fall here. They weren't obliged to announce a release date for the demo, so they've shot themselves in the foot with the delay. Shame 90% of us will just use our US accounts to get a demo that is IDENTICAL to the one that'll be released LATER in other areas. Are you MAD!?

Im fucked off now, all this hype for nothing, we are two weeks away from the game, and they still cant get it right......scandalous really, especially considering the amount of money us gamers poor into the company.

apparently its 'illegal' to have an account from the region you're not from...the new code in the spring dashboard update apparently limits what you can download

so there goes the us accounts option

Back
Top Bottom