FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

Not really. There are many teams from last year's World Cup missing besides Japan - Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Iran, Costa Rica, etc. Shame.

Here's the full list of international teams:

- Argentina
- Austria
- Australia
- Belgium
- Brazil
- Bulgaria
- China PR
- Croatia
- Czech Republic
- Denmark
- Ecuador
- England
- France
- Germany
- Greece
- Holland
- Italy
- Mexico
- Northern Ireland
- Norway
- Paraguay
- Poland
- Portugal
- Rep. Ireland
- Republic Of Korea
- Romania
- Scotland
- Slovenia
- Slovakia
- Spain
- Sweden
- Turkey
- United States
- Switzerland
- Ukraine
- New Zealand
- Uruguay
- Wales
- Finland
- Cameroon
- South Africa
- Hungary
- Nigeria
- Russia

Not really. There are many teams from last year's World Cup missing besides Japan - Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Iran, Costa Rica, etc. Shame.

Here's the full list of international teams:

i dont really care about Ghana, Togo, Iran, Costa Rica...
ivory cost i do though(cool team, with cool kits)....but i will really miss japan..love to play with nakamura(i know i can do it with celtic) and their beaultifull national team kits!

P.S> i just hope all those teams in the list are licensed though.. i remember some werent in fifa 07.

New Zealand? They might aswell add canada aswell then :lol:

37hd here :D

Dont those sizes(106/110) make it really easy to see the faults / pixels? Or do you guys sit 10m away?

No it's a HD projector so no artifacts or pixels or anything like that. It actually gives a much better picture than my 26" Samsung HDTV. I only sit about 2 meteres away.

That's less national teams than PES 2008 right?

I think Konami have the exclusive rights to a few national teams, Japan and South Korea for certain.

EA weren't allowed to use their kits or player names in FIFA 07, looks like Konami have now the exclusive licence for Ivory Coast and Ghana too.

New Zealand? They might aswell add canada aswell then :lol:

37hd here :D

Dont those sizes(106/110) make it really easy to see the faults / pixels? Or do you guys sit 10m away?

God damn no

The picture is perfect

Go on big boy :lmao:

The difference is amazing. Gaming on normal TV aint the same after a HD projector.

I have to play with my nose touching the TV when i go round my mates house :)

I have everything plugged into mine, the PC on 110" is good for alot of things ;)

I have seen you on AVforums, i may have even spoke to you on there

I have just played the CL demo and im not liking how sluggish the players feel when turning and running, was this better in the full game i cant remember?

I have just played the CL demo and im not liking how sluggish the players feel when turning and running, was this better in the full game i cant remember?

well i havent played the demo since the game was out..but i do play the full version consitently now, and i dont notice any of this.
like i said before i love UCL, if they had a better shooting/gk/header system, it would be "the one" for me. thats why i expect so much form fifa 08....

aaah so you will understand my excitement of having a JVC HD-1 PJ and Beamax 100" screen installed into my custom built HC room in March 08:applause:\\:o/ cant wait for a native resolution FIFA 08 looool;)

All of a sudden I feel inferior. lol

God damn no

The picture is perfect

I have to play with my nose touching the TV when i go round my mates house :)

I have everything plugged into mine, the PC on 110" is good for alot of things ;)

I have seen you on AVforums, i may have even spoke to you on there

Those MS word documents must look stunning on the projector ;):lmao:

Most faces are poor compared to PES2008's, that's one thing Konami have nailed this year. But then FIFA have a lot of faces to get through.

Be A Pro Mode

5v5 Online

+ 10 player online
+ Can control 1 player locked in the be a pro camera angle
+ can use any camera of choice if you wish
+ Can control more than 1 player... and upto 5 according to a gamespot interview
+ Its new and innovative
+ looks amazing

- Lag will probably be an issue
- If one person quits does that mean the whole game disconnects or what ? it does on 1v1 so who is to say this hasnt changed in 5v5 only thing is now its gonna piss me off as som1 out of 10 people will quit quite often which means you will need to be playing with people you trust.. meaning less of these games occur..
- Camera not for everyone (it is for me but its worth a - )

Most faces are poor compared to PES2008's, that's one thing Konami have nailed this year. But then FIFA have a lot of faces to get through.

to be honest konami alaways had better faces then fifa & not only just this year;)
players liknes (& models) was always a problem in fifa games, i know they have lots of players in the game, but that's an excuse, cos if ea give as a full player edit mode, & let as have a good controll over players faces so that we can edit every detail to make them look lifelike, that would be more then great, something like pes edit mode have, or make it even better,
let as make them look as preffect as they can get, i am sure i am not the only one in here that likes editing.
if they can't give as that, then i think ea should pay more attention to the likenes of the big players, playing for big clubs.
how stupit is that, to see a great player like schols, from a big team like manchester united that looks nothing like him & they are alot of them, sometimes i wish there where no close up camera, so we don't get to see them & gues whu the hell is that guy in arsenal shirt:shock: for example

Back
Top Bottom