FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

The official soundtrack list of FIFA 2008 has been announced.

ARTIST - SONG - ALBUM - COUNTRY

Art Brut - Direct Hit - It’s A Bit Complicated - UK
CSS - Off The Hook - Cansei De Ser Sexy - Brazil
Datarock - Fa-Fa-Fa - Datarock Datarock - Norway
Maximo Park - The Unshockable - Our Earthly Pleasure - UK
Switches - Drama Queen - Heart Tuned To D.E.A.D - UK

damn im goin to be hearing a lot of the same songs over and over again

I stick my own music on in the menus anyway then pause when I go to in game!

Anyone got pictures or video of the other colours of net? (black, white etc)

Meh music sucks for me, only know the Automatic song, monster :S I wont even listen to the songs, stick the volume down on menu music or something, or just have it on and not really listen haha!

I dont understand achievements for creating players and tournaments, they're not an achievement!

I do like achievements for winning each league, gives the game a lot more longetivity.

I'm glad they got rid of a defender getting MOM 50 times, ridiculous achievement.

Overall it's a very good achievement list and i'd like to think it wont be too hard to get all the points, whilst still requiring skill and adding life to the game and making you play longer :)

Just a thought on acheivements. Home for PS3 has trophies, would it not be cool if Fifa 08 trophies were replicas of the actual trophies i.e Premier League?

Good list tho

except for the ones that say

"XXXXXX on Professional"

Because they wont be stackable achievements as usual so you're being shat on for playing on a higher difficulty

Disconnections, scoring direct from corner-kicks, cheating on online rating, low speed of servers and some other issues are the bugs at FIFA 07 online, will we see them in FIFA 08 Play Online?
No I hope not. We are working hard to eradicate cheaters and server speed for this year. As for the exploits and goals from corners we have employed some of the best FIFA talent in the world to try and find these holes or FIFA goals in our 08 game and rest assured we do not want to ship with anything that is an easy goal.

http://www.fifplay.com/interview_darren-hedges_fifa08-online-producer

Last edited:

:lmao: thanx for the great news... i hope they can sneak IBIS there too..

ps: for those who dont know IBIS is consider the worst team in the history of football. its a 9123123th division team heere in brazil, who has just won 1 game in its entire miserable life..

you can just stream it in the top right... by clicking on the fifa pic or no.1

Back
Top Bottom