FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

Will somebody please upload this videos again using Windows media player. I am unable to view them. I am getting the following error:

"Wrong Link
Seems to be that the link were given to you from another computer."

Thanks!

Try watching them with VLC Media Player.

if theyre wrong, it will be the first time.. when i had the ps3, i aways checked that site for the updates, and it was aways spot on information....just like i do with major nelsons blog for Xbox live.

Can't wait to try out the demo. Hopefully, it will be out when I wake up tomorrow.

The demo will be up on the US PSN at 1am UK time. If the 360 doesn't come out tomorrow then there's no hope until the 12th/13th I don't think.

It will just be good to hear more people's opinions on the game after the PS3 demo is released. I wouldn't mind betting the 360 demo will be a while.

posted by a forum admin at the fifa spanish forums(right before the pc demo realise):

The FIFA Demo season will shortly be upon us as I’m sure everyone is seeing on their FIFA Forums. There have been some incorrect dates mentioned on some forums so I want to give the very latest on all the demos. If you could use these dates on any forums please that would help a lot. Please pass on the dates to the moderators so we can make sure the misinformation isn’t perpetuated.

PC
The demo is likely to be released this week. It’s been approved so we’re just waiting to get this released into largedownloads. I’ll also place it onto the community sharepoint.

PS2
This demo is being released using different strategies per territory so for an accurate release date please speak to your local Territory Manager

PS3/360
These demos were submitted to first-party testing yesterday so are at least two weeks from release unless something exceptional happens.

Well that rules out any demos this week then.. 13th Sept at the very earliest

Last edited:

well noted..i wont doubt that site...as i said before , they never miss any info there...
anyway, i could see the ps3 getting the demo first specially becasue of the fifa interactive world cup deal between sony and EA.
maybe sony has rushed things at the verifications jsut to beat MS on the demo realise for marketing issues.

Back
Top Bottom