FIFA 07 (Xbox 360)

Re: FIFA 07 (Xbox 360) - Next-gen

I've played people from all around Europe with no lag, the only lag I've had was with an Aussie. My record is now 45 wins and 15 defeats. That's 60 games and I've had lag in 2 games, amazing.

My my theres some shitbags on fifa 07.

When your winning strangely the game starts to lag before the person disconnects...but only when you are winning.

Gits!

Yeah i noticed the keepers all have AC Milans home kit when theyre in net for pens :S

the only thing that really bugs me is the shooting animation. The players always seem to lean back and poke out a foot. No follow through and swing back, looks very silly. Everything else looks so good that something like poor shooting animation stands out like a sore thumb.

I absolutely love the keeper animation. Im seeing new save animations all the time. I do think however they are too strong.

Adonis said:
the only thing that really bugs me is the shooting animation. The players always seem to lean back and poke out a foot. No follow through and swing back, looks very silly. Everything else looks so good that something like poor shooting animation stands out like a sore thumb.

I absolutely love the keeper animation. Im seeing new save animations all the time. I do think however they are too strong.

Actually it's not the game or its animations it's how your taking your shots. from what i've been trying(on the demo yes i have to wait til weds) i've seen that too but ONLY when i take a shot that makes no sense. if your shooting from far or at goal and want a direct looking shot push the ball in front of you more and you will see the difference when you press the b button for a shot. the lean back thing happens when you're reaching or stretching a shot

BumperMan said:
Actually it's not the game or its animations it's how your taking your shots. from what i've been trying(on the demo yes i have to wait til weds) i've seen that too but ONLY when i take a shot that makes no sense. if your shooting from far or at goal and want a direct looking shot push the ball in front of you more and you will see the difference when you press the b button for a shot. the lean back thing happens when you're reaching or stretching a shot

You are 100% right. Balance is the key, if your player is off balance then he will lean back and stretch but if you are positioned correctly then the full follow through is made.

Noticed the goalie kits aswell, odd as they have the licenses, but you dont notice it much during actual play. Not something im bothered with. But for a game that has all the licenses and kits its poor really.

WEtongelre said:
Oh JayD I missed so much against you haha... Lucky you!! with your cheap penalty haha...

LOL, I know. Didn't realize I was playing an Evo Webber, see you online l8r.

i knew facing free kicks was bad but it just got a whole lot worse, had an awesome game of barca v real 2-2, but ronaldinho had a free kick from quite a way out, it reached the goal at chest height, right in the middle where the goalie was stood, he fell over as if he was reaching for a shot above him and got lobbed....at a height where if he'd stood there it wouldve dropped into his hands!

other than that, a great game, beckham scored a brilliant rb shot!

Speaking of shooting, anyone else had their player fall over when they've gone off balance and hit the ball at the same time? rather amusing, especially when the it's a shot on target and it dips over the keepers hand who's reaching on the floor for it and hits the post on it's way in. (Scored with Rooney like that)

my game keeps crashing. anyone got that problem?

:(

gonna have to swap it in for another copy tomoz i reckon. :(

amazing game though. cant stop playing :D

desperately need a world cup/euro cup mode though.

Man I was just playing NBA 2K7 online and twice I had to quit and had message saying 'cannot read disc' and it told me to clean the disc with the cloth and shit. Both of those times it counted as a quit/loss there goes my reputation to my profile. I think my 360 is starting to damage discs too.. I hope this wont happen with FIFA 07 when I get it tomorrow.

Exchanged PES6 for FIFA07 (360) earlier today in Game - STRAIGHT SWAP (and they gave me a £5 gift voucher). PES6 was simply boring me to tears. Played 4 friendlies today in World Class mode and I have to say I FRIGGIN' LOVE THIS GAME. Ball feels heavy, animations are stunning, commentary is amazing, gameplay is solid and it's rewarding when you score a goal. Played one game on Live and the fool quit when I equalised. Does this game keep getting better for any of you?

(IGNORE ALL OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS ABOUT PES6 BEING A GREAT GAME. IT'S NOT - IT'S THE SAME OLD SHIT)

Let me be the first to say...

O_o

Wasn't expecting that.

El Diego said:
Exchanged PES6 for FIFA07 (360) earlier today in Game - STRAIGHT SWAP (and they gave me a £5 gift voucher). PES6 was simply boring me to tears. Played 4 friendlies today in World Class mode and I have to say I FRIGGIN' LOVE THIS GAME. Ball feels heavy, animations are stunning, commentary is amazing, gameplay is solid and it's rewarding when you score a goal. Played one game on Live and the fool quit when I equalised. Does this game keep getting better for any of you?

(IGNORE ALL OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS ABOUT PES6 BEING A GREAT GAME. IT'S NOT - IT'S THE SAME OLD SHIT)
Glad to see you opened your eyes :) Now if only we could get some other people to do the same.............

Last edited:

Lol yeah, nice to see you finally see what we are seeing- thats a lot of see's.

anyway, Im liking this game the more i play it. I havent even touched offline yet, i cant get enough of the differnt types of opponents on live. You have to adjust your game slightly everytime for each opponent.

Biggest loss ive had is 4-0 (to GayD) :) and biggest win was 3-0. First time i went liverpool and i beat a manc 3-0 :D.

Love this gaaaaameeeeeeeeee.

It's heartwarming to see at least one person being open-minded enough to disband from the "OMG DNT PLAY FIFA ITS 4 GAYS LOLLLLLL" army (that's not to say all PES fans are like that, but I'm afraid there's a fair few who will never touch a FIFA again purely because of the "EA SPORTS" stamp on the box - not that I can blame them after the previous FIFAs, I certainly never thought I would play a FIFA again, but I'm fucking glad I have).

I doubt any more will be jumping ship though. Once you're hypnotised into thinking PES plays a realistic game of football, when an ACTUAL realistic game of football comes along, all you can see is "it's not PES".

this game is superb, bought both pro evo 6 and fifa but have sold pro evo on ebay already...forget about no edit mode they forgot to add decent gameplay aswell

VIVA FIFA!!

anyone want a game later after the chelsea,barca game add me as a friend if ya do, im sick of playing against germans who shout Fucker everytime i score lol, Gamertag = Dazfeeder

Love the game online but my patience is being tested tonight.

Two matches in a row, won both, but as soon as the final whistle has GONE (i.e. it's OVER), I've got an "opponent has disconnected" message and the win hasn't been added to my stats.

What a load of bollocks, PES is slow boring unrealistic crap and FIFA is full of cheats (EDIT: Just played PES for a change and got three cheats in a row - WHAT IS THE POINT IN RANKINGS, the top 100 players in any XBOX Live game ARE ALL CHEATING FUCKING SHITBAGS).

We've got to organise a league.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom