FIFA 07 (PS2/XBox/PC) - Current Gen

Re: EA Sports FIFA 2007

kevano22 said:
The black and white buttons arnt as much as a pain as you would think. The white button is to jockey your man, like PES used to have. When you press it and he will stand face on to block the cross or shot.

The black button is chip shot which i like. You dont press shoot and then that, its just the black button and its really good, you can add the spin and height with the Left Analogue stick, just like with normal shots.

Ive seeen so many realistic deflections in the game its class. Although im going through a phase now where i just cant score!

Ok, thanks..I think I'll go with the Xbox version until the 360 version comes out. I will try to adjust to the controller, if not, I will return it and trade it for the PC or PS2 version.

those pictures of the arsenal player look quite crap the players are quite big

FIFA 07 XBOX 360 Demo to be released

Electronic Arts will reveal the innovative features that were developed from the dynamic new EA SPORTS™ engine that will appear in FIFA 07 on the Xbox 360™ system at Microsoft’s X06 event in Barcelona later this week.

FIFA 07 on the Xbox 360 heralds the start of the next generation of football gaming and fans worldwide will have the opportunity to experience the new engine and all-new gameplay prior to the game’s worldwide release when a FIFA 07 demo for the Xbox 360 system is made available on Xbox Live Marketplace on October 13th, 2006.

www.letsplayfifa.com

the only fault in the look of the game to me is the shorts. Makes the ones in WE6:FE look small :shock:

jflores said:
Again, the Net Physics don't look too good. However, you could hardly tell in that trailer. Hopefully, they will be nice and smooth in the final version.

I think this is the final version mate :-k

jflores said:
Crap! I hope your wrong. Why is it so difficult to get the Net Physics right. It is such an important part of the game.

why are the nets so important?

they dont mean FA to me anyway

jflores said:
Crap! I hope your wrong. Why is it so difficult to get the Net Physics right. It is such an important part of the game.

I 1.000.000% agree!!! maybe in 2020 we will see realistic net in a game...

Last edited:

MrCoopz said:
why are the nets so important?

they dont mean FA to me anyway

Net Physics are very important mate.. When you watch real life soccer matches, do the nets react like brick walls upon ball impact? No, they ripple smoothly. When I strike a cracker into the back of the net, I want to see the nets rippleing flawlessly as I see my shot bounce off them. It's like shooting a 3 pointer in Basketball. There is nothing like hearing that "Swoosh" sound and seeing the net splash as the ball goes through it.

Last edited:

jflores said:
Net Physics are very important mate.. When you watch real life soccer matches, do the nets react like brick walls upon ball impact? No, they ripple smoothly. When I strike a cracker into the back of the net, I want to see the nets rippleing flawlessly as I see my shot bounce off them. It's like shooting a 3 pointer in Basketball. There is nothing like hearing that "Swoosh" sound and seeing the net splash as the ball goes through it.
:shock: You've got issues. It sounds very much like a fetish. ;)

Ok, i have a problem. I conected 2 controllers to play with my mate and the game became very choppy, like, 10 frames per second. :(

I have a 360 pad, PS2 pad, and a Thrustmaster one. I didn't try to combine PS2 and Thrustmaster, but the 360 coupled with any of the other two fecked up my game completely.

Anyone tried using two pads already? Noticed any decrease in performance?

at least the nets actually look nice, unlike the awful PES excuses for nets. I still think the net physics are better than Pes's too.

Not had a penalty awarded yet... Panicking about it now though!!

Is there any "cheat" way to unlock the highest difficulty level? It's a bit depressing, as Tranmere on "World Class" I can beat all teams in the league 4-1 (they always get a goal in the end). It's such a great, great game - multiplayer is the most fun I've had with a game in a long time, it's a joy to behold - but against the CPU it's a waste of space and that really fecking annoys me when that's the primary reason I'd want the game over PES.

(Not bragging at all by the way, an eight year old can beat me at Pro Evo and 99% of other games)

Theres a new trailer / interview on Market place under the bringing it home videos, It contains small pieces of in game footage. Konami IMO have a battle on their hands for sure now, the few clips looked amazing.

Thats only good news for us, because you can be sure that next year installments of both PES and FIFA standards will be high as ever, now i can have 2 football games and enjoy em' to the fullest. \\:o/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom