FIFA 07 (PS2/XBox/PC) - Current Gen

Re: EA Sports FIFA 2007

yeah i saw the live trailer too and it looks AMAZING. konami need to pull their finger out.

jflores said:
Crap! I hope your wrong. Why is it so difficult to get the Net Physics right. It is such an important part of the game.

Your kidding right lol.
No wonder why were stuck with the worst Masterleague ever, first it was Refs and Linesmen now Nets.

Getting the game on PS2 and I'm afraid I'm going to be very disappointed... so many people saying it was good and so much better but now it seems to be going the other way!!! Will the 360 be that much better given the fact that EA will lose it's biggest ace by dropping the leagues and no longer being a real Sim in my eyes.....

smeg forgive not editing above post,I'm a numpty....

Last edited:

the pc version of this is poorly optimized, its only a ps2 port and its skipping frames when im playing normally and slows down during closeups. it wont even save the joypad config. only good thing is that it supports 1280,720 resolution. i'll stick with the ps2 version for now untill a patch is released.

yup, ps2 version is a LOT better. graphics are not as good looking but it plays smoother. fingers off the pc one guys!

Having played this more and more I really need to unlock higher levels of AI difficulty. Its too easy to be honest which disappoints me big style because it plays a decent game of footie this time around.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Having played this more and more I really need to unlock higher levels of AI difficulty. Its too easy to be honest which disappoints me big style because it plays a decent game of footie this time around.

DJ

so is there higher levels to unlock or is that just rumors?

Xbox version came this morning, had 10 mins with it, played really well allthough default difficulty is a bit easy.

Looks good tho.

;) sorry man PC player is me, putting up with the rather 'Choppy' framerate.

DJ

I counldnt care less if the singles player is shit, all i want is decents goalies becuase all i play is multiplayer

and so far so good, although i cant play multiplayer :)

thats an awesome clip on how the game works

oh and something that nobodys mentioned is the fantastic crowd meter. My mate went a goal down at home and his own fans started booing him. then he equalised and they cheered challenges ect and got behind him

thats a massive step towards realism also listen to the crowd when u score in england, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, spot on

so in short crowd and commentary best i have ever heard ever ;)

gcs0001as4.jpg

All im going to say is the crowd are awesome... but why would Watford fans boo Kieran Richardson when I brought him on yesterday?

Anyways to the twat who said 'where can I download it' get a job! buy the game!

Commentary from Clive Tyldsley is good but Andy Gray commentates nothing like that in real life and its shit! he sounds like a sorta Artificial Andy Gray..

Also :) "Theres only one FAT ronaldo!! one FAT ronaldoooo!" I like those renders. they look quite good (360 Version I take it?)

DJ

after watching that video, i am impressed...

hmmm never thought i would be saying this.

Back
Top Bottom