FIFA 07 (PS2/XBox/PC) - Current Gen

Re: EA Sports FIFA 2007

Yeah there 360 screenshots

when the game out for 360? i hope theres a demo soon

DJ maybe it was ur own fans booing becuase u took a good player off ;)

For me alongside PES6 for 360 this is an essential purchase. Even with the Cut Down leagues I will still get this. Im impressed.

DJ

Coopz :) lol probably but my fans love me! 99% backing from them in Career mode so far. Game for 360 is out October 27th here in the UK from what I can gather.

DJ

@TG even you have got to admit the 360 version of FIFA 07 looks awesome dont you think?

DJ

Yeah but in Thomas's mind he's imagining the PS3 version with real-sized shorts, spots that can form randomly throughout the season and helicopters that fly over the stadiums during matches, as well as fans reading accurately-modelled programs at half time, the 360 just doesn't have the power to do that. ;)

djdoc360 said:
@TG even you have got to admit the 360 version of FIFA 07 looks awesome dont you think?

DJ
I love the faces of players, but i still don't like the players bodys and animations, about gameplay, i don't try it yet.

Jack Bauer said:
Yeah but in Thomas's mind he's imagining the PS3 version with real-sized shorts, spots that can form randomly throughout the season and helicopters that fly over the stadiums during matches, as well as fans reading accurately-modelled programs at half time, the 360 just doesn't have the power to do that. ;)
:roll: you, Kiske and cowden_harley make a very good team.

Still not tempted to get a 360 Thomas? Even though you won't see a PS3 for upto a year? And what about GTA and the 2 exclusive 360 chapters? Come on TG join us and enjoy next gen gaming NOW.

JayD said:
Still not tempted to get a 360 Thomas? Even though you won't see a PS3 for upto a year? And what about GTA and the 2 exclusive 360 chapters? Come on TG join us and enjoy next gen gaming NOW.
No, only problem too me with the PS3 it's about Virtua Tennis online.

Whats the problem with Virtual Tennis?

Reconsider though, as a gamer your missing out on loads and as an AV enthusiast you can have 1080p HD movies this November.

Last edited:

ThomasGOAL said:
no online because Sony don't give in time the tools to Sega, but the game out in march/april, maybe Sony and Sega can change that, i hope.

NO ONLINE :shock: You must be joking!! Do you have a link?

evertonsteve said:
could someone please post a screenshot of everton ingame

gcs0001pk2.jpg

Thats on low grapics with my shitty card

I have got the xbox full version (dont ask im not going to tell you where i got it from), had one game of it, thought it played ok to be honest, ball physics are still off, but it seems an improvement on the world cup version. Gonna give it a good bash this afternoon and see how long it takes before its becomes shite.

deffo not a pes beater tho.

One thing I always wondered about with FIFA360 is the cloth animations. I see the players shorts in NBA 2K games moving, why not in EA soccer games. I'm sure they can easily implement it. Instead of those blown up shorts, they should just add the cloth animation feature to them. It would look a lot better I'm sure. Maybe in the next installments.

By the way, the game is looking so sweet, can't wait for the Demo.

jflores said:
One thing I always wondered about with FIFA360 is the cloth animations. I see the players shorts in NBA 2K games moving, why not in EA soccer games. I'm sure they can easily implement it. Instead of those blown up shorts, they should just add the cloth animation feature to them. It would look a lot better I'm sure. Maybe in the next installments.

By the way, the game is looking so sweet, can't wait for the Demo.
look at the X06 HD trailer carefully. Clothes do move a little I think... :mrgreen:

just read this

"The current gen version of FIFA 07 plays amazingly well, very PES like. I can only hope the 360 version plays better with all the inverse kinematics and phyics engine."

never thought of that :)

Blackjim said:
look at the X06 HD trailer carefully. Clothes do move a little I think... :mrgreen:

They do move, he said it in the clip

but we wont find out how good all these things he said are untill the 360 demo

djdoc360 said:
;) sorry man PC player is me, putting up with the rather 'Choppy' framerate.

DJ
Since I think you have an ATI 9800, try my high detail patch(without edited LOD) that tries to keep the framerate at a constant 60fps. This can be found over here, and my post explains why the "RENDER_RATE_MODE = x" (where x is the number) needs to be changed to 2. Note: this will not fix the cutscene slowdown but it will try to keep the gameplay portion at a steady 60fps. :)

Last edited:

ThomasGOAL said:
:roll: you, Kiske and cowden_harley make a very good team.

We are not a team and we are not the only ones to notice youre talking bollox just now. Get over your sony addiction mate, its not hard to have an open mind.

Back
Top Bottom