FIFA 07 (PS2/XBox/PC) - Current Gen

Re: EA Sports FIFA 2007

not that amazing, strange looking crowd and why they can't get the fonts right for the teams? :@

yeah i agree, it certainly does not look as good as previous earlier screens that were shown, but it still looks impressive, thing is, will it play that way as well ;)

Don't they look at real shirts when developing the game?

This has been going on forever in their games, why doens't some gutsy journalist just ask them: "why can't you make any fonts on shirts look right?"

Maybe in PS4, Xbox 1080, Nintendo Friii

:lmao: :lol:, "nintendo friii"..... dont be surprised it'll prolly be somthing along those lines :D

OPM said:
not that amazing, strange looking crowd and why they can't get the fonts right for the teams? :@

Yea, fonts are too small and not with right types. Also, I dont like the kits and boots. Good to see EA, made collar part like Konami, but details, logos and meshes are bad for me. And boots are similiar with Capela's which's texture comes from photos.

But, I dont agree with you for crowds. I think they're amazing plus they're much better than Konami's.

nice pics, however its strange they are playing in the mestalla (pic 7 and 13 show this) yet its not on the nextgen stadium list :huh:

tiktiktiktik said:
nice pics, however its strange they are playing in the mestalla (pic 7 and 13 show this) yet its not on the nextgen stadium list :huh:
Now that is very interesting. What explanation is there for that?

Bule said:
Yea, fonts are too small and not with right types. Also, I dont like the kits and boots. Good to see EA, made collar part like Konami, but details, logos and meshes are bad for me. And boots are similiar with Capela's which's texture comes from photos.

But, I dont agree with you for crowds. I think they're amazing plus they're much better than Konami's.

crowds look great from pure graphical side, but they look very static and unrealistic. just like some army-parade. ;)

I think the crowd could have been better but i just want the gameplay to be good so that I can play it for many months just like winning eleven

Jack Bauer said:
Now that is very interesting. What explanation is there for that?
maybe they will have stadiums available for download through Xbox Live later :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
who knows...

FONTS EA!!!!

FIX THE DARN FONTS!!

LOOK AT MY AVATAR, DOES THE NUMBER ON RONNIE'S SHIRT LOOK SMALL????

OFCOURSE NOT YOU IDIOTS!!

JESUS!

Sorry guys, had to vent..

Having said that, I love the graphics. ;-)

Last edited:

Yeah, fonts not looking too good at the moment but overall the graphics look pretty amazing, at least much better than what we've had before on current gen.

The graphics look great.

The crowd while not sure if theyre 2d or basic 3d models, they blend it with the stadium great and that's all that matters.

Yeh the game looks great.

You can tell EA are trying to make their game realistic now as they've even tried to include the little things like accurate boots for most players.

Its great to see Puyol in the total 90's, aswell as Ronaldinho in gold Legends. Not important, but the little touches of details do add up.

fook me it looks amazing. electronic adboards too! ive got a boner! PES better have improved the gameplay because if fifa 07 player even 50% better than wc 2006 konami has lost a sale for their laziness.

Blackjim said:
maybe they will have stadiums available for download through Xbox Live later :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
who knows...

Don't laugh. After what I read about Gran Turismo HD I think you may be right. Who knows? Maybe more teams at Marketplace as well?

very good point mate, about the teams, but honestly, that will be pathetic if it actually turns out that way :(

tomorrow TGS starts, so heres hoping that it'll show tomorrow, prolly not :D

WEtongelre said:
27 & 28th Sept. X06 in Barcelona. So next week we will see alot of Fifa 07!!

I bet Ronaldinho will be there and he'll say something like: "Puta que pariu, o meu nº10 é muito maior que nessa porra aí!"

(Fuck off, my #10 is a lot bigger than that crap over there!)

Or something. :)

NickSCFC said:
Where can u see the adboards?

I pray to god the 360 game play lives up to the hype, cause the presentation is 100% spot on for me!

In every screenshot, look at the pixelation of them its obvious that they are electronic look.........

FIFA360_11[210906].jpg

Back
Top Bottom