FIFA 07 (PS2/XBox/PC) - Current Gen

Re: EA Sports FIFA 2007

Crap! At the very least they should have an "Other teams", with the best teams from Portugal, Scotland, Greece, Turkey, etc...

I'm not happy :(

airjoca said:
Crap! At the very least they should have an "Other teams", with the best teams from Portugal, Scotland, Greece, Turkey, etc...

I'm not happy :(
I get a feeling that they'll have that anyway even if they havent mentioned it yet.

djdoc360 said:
Have you seen the PES6 screenshots for Xbox 360? they dont look anywhere near as good as these do...

DJ

I have buddy but the static screens look toss but ive seen some actually taken from the demo with a camera and they look alright,

all im saying is that id be the first to cry if the new pes isnt good, its one of the reasons i bought my xbox but at the moment we have only seen pics from 4 teams and 1 stadium, my fingers are crossed!

but in terms of fifa, im very disappointed as a 360 owner that they have to take teams out, doesnt leave alot to look forward for future games if we have this problem already!

26111443419.jpg

National teams?

Is anybody else worried that it hasnt been reviewed yet for the 360? Its out next week, surely they could have atleast one review by now.

Yes there will be national teams in this version (360). But same with leagues only a limited amount of them available. Im hoping this is the only time the 360/PS3 versions will have things cut out of them that Current Gen already has and has had for some time.... Otherwise what are EA playing at? Loving them 360 shots that I found though.

DJ

bluemonkeymagic said:
I have buddy but the static screens look toss but ive seen some actually taken from the demo with a camera and they look alright,

all im saying is that id be the first to cry if the new pes isnt good, its one of the reasons i bought my xbox but at the moment we have only seen pics from 4 teams and 1 stadium, my fingers are crossed!

but in terms of fifa, im very disappointed as a 360 owner that they have to take teams out, doesnt leave alot to look forward for future games if we have this problem already!
Mate unless Konami are hiding the real graphics from us with about a month to go till release date then it will look the same as it did at Leipzig on our TVs maybe slightly better as we will be look directly at a High Definition TV (well some of us will be anyway no pun against people who havent got Hi Def Yet) instead of someones camera having to focus the image (which loses quality at stages during the video) and also he probably wasnt using a High Def video camera so we would have lost more of the quality but not a great deal. So dont expect PES6 to look anywhere near as good mate.

DJ

FIFA on the 360 aint out till the end of Oct and will be going right up against PES in a straight battle this year.

27/10/2006 is Play.com's date for both PES 360 and FIFA 360... but the thing is I watched an online show where a guy was showing the Arena Mode for FIFA 07 on the 360 and he said it might be out in November as opposed to October... I presume he means for the USA as it was an American show.

DJ

Od, the gameshops over here have it for 28sep. freerecordshop (dutch/belgium hmv), gameshop.nl. However xbox.nl have it for 26oct. Shame, was lookign forward to playing it next week

PS2 Version will be out 29th September same for PC and PSP and Original Xbox. 360 isnt until 27 October matey..

DJ

They must have made a mistake at the shops as they are specifically for the 360 versions. Oh well, guess ill keep myself busy with dead rising :D

One thing. The game has a very clean look to it. almost like it's very flat. the grass is NOT 3d from what i can tell and in general i don't know if the uniforms will have cloth movement. As long as movement of the players and physics of the ball are good and the interaction between them is believable(how could it not it's a "new" engine right EA?)then the game will finally be playable as a soccer game we can have fun with like WE/PES. I always felt that EA had to fix a few things that could easily be solved with nex gen consoles.

1)ball physics
2)kicking mechanics toward goal(which were again due to the physics engine of the ball)
3)player shirts untucked9ever since WE did it it's been a difference.
4)Stadiums and grass(no reason to NOT have beautiful grass. so far this cardboard stiffness is getting me upset EA!)

Last edited:

Ive seen that from the 2 videos that we have for the 360 version. The one about Athletic Performance on Game Trailers and that one from Germany.

DJ

BumperMan said:
One thing. The game has a very clean look to it. almost like it's very flat. the grass is NOT 3d from what i can tell and in general i don't know if the uniforms will have cloth movement. As long as movement of the players and physics of the ball are good and the interaction between them is believable(how could it not it's a "new" engine right EA?)then the game will finally be playable as a soccer game we can have fun with like WE/PES. I always felt that EA had to fix a few things that could easily be solved with nex gen consoles.

1)ball physics
2)kicking mechanics toward goal(which were again due to the physics engine of the ball)
3)player shirts untucked9ever since WE did it it's been a difference.
4)Stadiums and grass(no reason to NOT have beautiful grass. so far this cardboard stiffness is getting me upset EA!)

Your forgetting beleivable Net Physics mate ;-)

I want the nets to also look very solid in color, and not damn near invisible.

Nets I think will look ok in the 360 Version. Untucked shirts well if u check out the screens I post you will see Rooney doesnt have his shirt tucked in and the grass on a couple of videos ive watched does look like real grass :) not the Flat Konami texture...

DJ

Well I went mad over videos of WC 06 and that turned out to be crap. Lacked depth totally and wasnt even that great graphically. So im still a bit sceptical as to how the 360 version of this will turn out. The current gen PC Demo is good im enjoying it.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Well I went mad over videos of WC 06 and that turned out to be crap. Lacked depth totally and wasnt even that great graphically. So im still a bit sceptical as to how the 360 version of this will turn out. The current gen PC Demo is good im enjoying it.

DJ

I agree with you there. game was fun at the beginning got old quick

:shock:, half time of the first game?? :lmao: :lol: was it that bad?? lol
i certainly tried it and was able to get it back before the 10th day to GAME, not cause i was playing it btw, just cause i din't have the time to ;)

BumperMan said:

Lol it was wank tho, but im really looking forward to Fifa 2007, ive been playing pro evo for years now, i always give fifa a go each year but the saying " you cant polish a turd" always comes back, hopefully this is gonna end all that lol

Dazfeeder have you played the FIFA 07 Demo for PC or PS2 yet? Ive played the PC demo to death and still new and interesting things happen each match! it has the depth I think so far.

DJ

Lol thats all well and good but Crouchie doesnt do it anymore. He did that before the WC to attack his critics who said something about his lack of movement....

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Dazfeeder have you played the FIFA 07 Demo for PC or PS2 yet? Ive played the PC demo to death and still new and interesting things happen each match! it has the depth I think so far.

DJ

Nah im gonna avoid the current gen versions like a holiday in iraq, just looking forward to the 360 version mate, i will give ya a game on pes5 sometime if ya want, i think your on my friends list

Back
Top Bottom