FIFA 07 (PS2/XBox/PC) - Current Gen

Re: EA Sports FIFA 2007

It may just be me, but EA really has some incompetent people working over there. I mean, why is it so difficult for them to get somethings right. They see to have this reputation, they do it with Madden where they add something in one version, and later remove it in another. Just who are these idiots that keep tampering with this things.

Why call it a sim game when there is nothing simish about it...

Where in the world have they seen this brick-wall nets..

Why can't these idiots get it right. All they have to do is play a copy of the Football Kingdom game to see how a net should behave/animate upon ball impact.

Let's hope they sort this out in the final build of the game.

Don't hold your breaths though.

deftonesmx17 said:
lol I didnt expect a rant, I was just making a point that it seems neither game(well, next-gen that is) this year will have many proper leagues, it kinda sucks doesnt it?

Rant not aimed at you bud.. EA and Konami making backward steps just really winds me up!! ;)

jflores said:
It may just be me, but EA really has some incompetent people working over there. I mean, why is it so difficult for them to get somethings right. They see to have this reputation, they do it with Madden where they add something in one version, and later remove it in another. Just who are these idiots that keep tampering with this things.

Why call it a sim game when there is nothing simish about it...

Where in the world have they seen this brick-wall nets..

Why can't these idiots get it right. All they have to do is play a copy of the Football Kingdom game to see how a net should behave/animate upon ball impact.

Let's hope they sort this out in the final build of the game.

Don't hold your breaths though.

nice text mate ;) 100% agree!! I do not believe this...

They have so much power available to them in the case of the 360 and PS3 (when it eventually graces us with its ugly presence) but they wont make the most of it, its like they are holding back so they can continue to drip feed us little bits and pieces....

DJ

do the keepers come off there lines when you have 1 on 1 situations? i hope they do not just stay on there lines like roborts!

tiktiktiktik said:
Same here jammo, the reason i was looking forward to fifa 07 360 was the improved gameplay in combination with the teams, modes and graphics. If they are now the same as pes6 i dont see the point either

I know mate, especially as Fifa has ALWAYS had most of the leagues.
I just can't believe they would do this.

We are basically gonna have the same leagues, and more than likely the same "other teams".

As Le Chuck say's, It would be a great idea to even implement downloadable leagues.

Sadly, It'll more than likely not be the case.

dl, instal , play... hm only i have problems with pad ? my logitech dual action move only 4 side : u d l r wtf ? (Русский язык) russian language in demo i like it :) win 1st game 1-0 some screen.

This keeps coming up for me.
ughqm5.jpg

Even though I have Direct X 9 installed. :|

Last edited:

I love this game! :shock: EA Sports really did a good work, this game is so real. Its gameplay is so fantastic, real! :D

I want the full game now! :D

gameplay realy intresting. 1st fifa after 2003 what i want play some time. many item steal from pes :) but ...
great place for Milan numbers :) , hmm kits texture lost captain's bandage now all team use full white ...

I think ill download the PC Demo later and give it a spin.Already got the PS2 demo but its not a pretty sight.

DJ

I'm loving it btw. A serious improvement. Much more like PES. Still some annoying things like the sometimes jerky computer ball control.

I love the fact you can slow the game down, the strategies actually work, the first time shooting, the offside system, the ball feels a little heavier, but still not as good as PES in that regard. The graphics just look the same as the last fifa and they don't really impress me. The computer doesn't constantly harass you, instead they try and defend intelligently. Its much harder to thread a through ball through, but with the use of the in-game strategy you can quickly call up runners from midfield, or your wingers. Even on Semi Pro, its much harder than previously. I've scored some very nice, realistic goals, and no two have been the same as of yet. I still don't think the player attributes engine is as good as PES.

The expander i posted above lets you change your resolution, has a neverending game mode, ads the ref and linesman. I don't know what that 1on1 thing is?

I just might buy it this year. Seabass better get his shit together. If he hasn't touched the ML in PES6, I MIGHT CONVERT!

Last edited:

lets you play with just you and another player VS goalkeepers.

DJ

the shooting is still a little scripted, which kinds ruins it. Why on earth did they decide to do that?

Maybe its just me, I'm not used to the analogue controls for shooting.

Back
Top Bottom