FIFA 07 (PS2/XBox/PC) - Current Gen

Re: EA Sports FIFA 2007

I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays so much after reading that review. But I won't be buying it seeing as they're missing out hundreds of teams on the 360 because "they couldn't manage it".

It's so sad.

xbox 360 most likely will only contain the big 5(england, italy, spain, germany, france) + rest of the world + some national teams

OPM said:
xbox 360 most likely will only contain the big 5(england, italy, spain, germany, france) + rest of the world + some national teams

Thanks OPM,I'm now off to kill myself.:(

:D

FIFA 07 gets 9/10 in official PS2 magazine!! woot!

They rate it very highly and usually they cant stand FIFA's and give every PES 10/10

DJ

studeep said:
@ STG & saunders : about the gameplay are you talking about the little arena show with ronaldinho and puyol? if so how could you tell that the gameplay is decent enough by watching one player move with the ball? :confused:, i couldn't, but all i could really notice was the ball physics, and that looked alright ;), roll on a 11 v 11 full match, i need to properly see it in action.

STG said:
I was also impressed with how the gamepay (albeit the small part that was shown) looked in the Gamespot vid.

I've seen the conference vid too, but yeah, MUCH more impressed with what i've seen of the 360 version than the current gens.

i seriously wont mind if EA finaly got thier gameplay right, actually it'll be prolly the best thing that will ever happen, TBH it'll be footy heaven because then you can choose out of PES or FIFA each year and pick up the more advanced game out of the two, or just simply get the two of course. Just think of it, Fifa manager mode with a gameplay so close to PES!! :shock:, God i'm hoping soooooo bad!! :D :D :D

Absolutaley Love the shooting animation for this Golazo!
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=12649&type=mov&pl=game

Winning Eleven has a shot like this..I beleive is executed by pressing R2. However, it does not look as realistic and fluid as the one with Donovan when he ripped it to the upper corner of the net.

I have to admit, although I am a bit nervous to do so..I am getting more and more intrigued to play this game to see if it really lives up to the rumors.

jflores said:
Absolutaley Love the shooting animation for this Golazo!
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=12649&type=mov&pl=game

Winning Eleven has a shot like this..I beleive is executed by pressing R2. However, it does not look as realistic and fluid as the one with Donovan when he ripped it to the upper corner of the net.

I have to admit, although I am a bit nervous to do so..I am getting more and more intrigued to play this game to see if it really lives up to the rumors.

that video is current gen right? nothing to get excited abou there in my opinion, its next gen that i want to see

dunno bout u guys but from what ive seen of the few next gen videos it still looks the same old fifa to me, am i the only one that feels this way? i hope to god that its a great game coz i really want an alternative to pes

to me they look improved a lot over previous versions, imo gameplay and ball physics look well decent.

Picked up a demo of FIFA 07 on the PS2 from Game using a voucher from yesterdays Sun paper. You get to play one half using Man U, Barcelona, AC Milan and some other teams. I was actually surprised by how good the game plays - control layout is almost the same as Pro evo & there's a fluidity to the gameplay now. Not sure about it beating PES as I only had one go - graphics, animations are decent for the PS2, and will be interested to see how the 360 shapes up. I've always hated Fifa but could play this version I think. Game on ......

OPM said:
to me they look improved a lot over previous versions, imo gameplay and ball physics look well decent.

hmmmmmmmm, maybe i might have another look at the videos then, dunno just seemed the same ol fifa to me, im interested in the next gen version though

Some videos look great and you can really see the difference, on others its not so obvious. We shall have to wait and play the demo.

DJ

not really many if any at all videos of next gen fifa is there?

nope...only that it will not be released this weekend as they are not waiting. we can just hope that someone will upload the Ps2 demo that is available from GAME Stores in the uk.

btw, check http://footballcommunity.ea.com/forum/index.php for any updates, moderator keeps posting some status updates...they created a demo forum today, so it can't be THAT far away.

Hmmm, so fifa gameplay looks to be shaping up to atleast challenge pes, and what do they do, take out most of the teams and leave us with pes like numbers. That really put a dampner on my hope this would be any good. I mean whats the point of the gameplay coming close to pes when they have the same options and teams? I might aswell just play pes wiht slightly poorer graphics but great gameplay. Oh well.......

tiktiktiktik said:
Hmmm, so fifa gameplay looks to be shaping up to atleast challenge pes, and what do they do, take out most of the teams and leave us with pes like numbers. That really put a dampner on my hope this would be any good. I mean whats the point of the gameplay coming close to pes when they have the same options and teams? I might aswell just play pes wiht slightly poorer graphics but great gameplay. Oh well.......

lets wait and see, this could be interesting

I think we'd all like FIFA to sort their shit out.

Firstly, its nice to change between two games. Sometimes PES gets boring and you need a change. Its healthy. Other than unistalling it all and going out to play real footie ;)

Then of course you have proper healthy competition in the footballing genre, which will force both developers to develop their games to a higher level, trying each time, to get one over their rival.

haha, that admin-idiot of fifawebportal.com was asking like everybody over at the official forums for uploading the ps2 demo so he could share it on his site, now he got it from ea and that cock just dissapeared. lol. fifa community is so fucked! :D i want to give this a go, damn. :(

Right just played the Fifa07 demo on PS2. Bit of a mini review this. The graphics are f****ing awful. Seriously ive never seen worse graphics. The players move so jittery and its just plain awful. The gameplay however is really improved and its much more like PES (honestly this time). The way passes are and everything seems much more like Pro Evo which is good. Shooting animations are also MUCH nicer. Player faces and everything are a shambles though. Maybe ive been playing too much Xbox 360. The gameplay is decent though so I cant wait to check out the 360 version. But avoid the Ps2 one like the plague. Hopefully the Xbox and PC ones looks better.
Saying all this though me n my mate played 1 match then thought fuck this lets go back on WE10. So obviously its not a very good sign. I'm sure the graphics will be increidble on the 360 version though, and the improved gameplay should add to a great game.

OPM said:
haha, that admin-idiot of fifawebportal.com was asking like everybody over at the official forums for uploading the ps2 demo so he could share it on his site, now he got it from ea and that cock just dissapeared. lol. fifa community is so fucked! :D i want to give this a go, damn. :(

why is fifa community so fucked? what makes u better than them? seriously this pes vs fifa is so stupid and immature, its a fucking game not a religion dude, so pes people are all smart and intelligent are they? just by reading this forum u can see there a lot of cocks on here, personally i like and enjoy reading posts from only a few people on here such as djdoc, tomasgoal i think it is and a few others who i cant think of right now, there is so much crap some of u guys talk, its just stupid

Back
Top Bottom