FIFA 07 (PS2/XBox/PC) - Current Gen

Re: EA Sports FIFA 2007

"Idiots will buy the PS3"? you will so get flamed for that lol.

Ive got a horrible feeling this game will be same old FIFA always not delivering where it matters!! Gameplay.

DJ

Thats y theres always a demo, and its free, now if the game sucks and u still buy it, thats ur fault ;)

Yes TG I take your points, they have this fancy pants FIFA license and then they make silly little errors....

DJ

Looks like the FIFA 07 demo (PC VERSION) will be out in a few hours.

http://www.fifawebportal.com/

Demo details

The FIFA07- PC Downloadable DEMO is meant to go live today 6th September and the content of this demo is as follows;

- Length: 4 minutes game/ 1 half football match.

- Teams:

o Man Utd

o Barcelona

o Lyon

o Werder Bremen

o Chivas

o AC Milan

- Stadium: New Wembley (London)

- Number of players: 2 player

NOTICE: THIS IS OFFICIAL ANNOUNCMENT FROM ELECTRONIC ARTS!

Last edited:

Thats cool then, When I get home from work tonight ill download it and then post my opinions on how it plays...

The new wembley huh? thats good

DJ

the demo exactely goes to leava today? It is taht so far I did not find nothing

nooooooooooo.

Twas looking foward to it! Just for a change. More waiting, the story of the games industry. Stop even giving us expected dates, just release when its done, and we won't have to suffer this dissapointment. (I'm talking about demos AND retail)

Last edited:

Just a reminder, dont base your opinions of next-gen FIFA 07 by the PC demo as the PC version is using the current-gen engine, and will no doubt, play like the current-gen FIFA's. If you are a 360 owner, wait for the 360 demo to pass judgement 8)

deftonesmx17 I read an article suggesting that 2 different teams are working on FIFA Current & Next Gen so hopefully what you say is true. I personally will still check out Current Gen 1st because ive heard nothing but good things about even that version!

DJ

Demo Delayed and source of info from earlier on is Suspended!! FIFAWEBPORTAL.Com....

Also an EA Moderator on the forums insists the demo date is mere "speculation" and not an "official" date announced by EA.

DJ

Its likely to be the Current Gen version which comes out 29th September, we dont get our 360 version until 20th October.

DJ

I wouldn't trust FIFA Web Portaloo for anything, its a shit site run by a rimjob. Looks like they still think they get exclusives, 4 years after I left their community to come here :lol:

It was the 360 version! although it only showed the arena mode.

Looks more nextgen than PES IMO, although the gameplay will be a different story.

Adonis said:
It was the 360 version! although it only showed the arena mode.

Looks more nextgen than PES IMO, although the gameplay will be a different story.

Bugger, forgot they were showing it. :(

Bah, i'll have to wait for them to upload it tomorrow.

Last edited:

pepe montoto said:

I was actually fairly impressed with that, unti l read this.

Off the pitch, only about 140 teams are included, compared to more than 500 on current-generation platforms. Only the top leagues and top divisions made the cut, and EA says it was just too difficult to bring everyone over to the 360
What the hell is with the cutting down on content for next gen systems? first pes6 now this. :(

I was also impressed with how the gamepay (albeit the small part that was shown) looked in the Gamespot vid.

Last edited:

It's the cbox version, not 360... come on that is definitly NOT fifa 07 on 360!! the pics are looking very good :D what they mean with off the pitch? there are 30 leagues in fifa 07 I thougt?

Last edited:

Off the pitch, only about 140 teams are included, compared to more than 500 on current-generation platforms. Only the top leagues and top divisions made the cut, and EA says it was just too difficult to bring everyone over to the 360.:lmao: :lmao: :roll: This did allow for a more dynamic and deep player rating system. Players have the traditional attributes, yes, but they now have a long list of traits, such as being able to play out of the corner or having certain dribbling abilities

Long list of traits, sounds like off the ball control b*ll*cks all over again to me!!

If this is true EA are going down the overkill on crap stats root that PES and WE are on.... cutting depth so you have to buy the next tweak.. This means no Championship, 1st and 2nd divisions.... removing content on the next gen... whats next... god knows what will happen by the time the PS3 is out they will only be 10 teams to pick from but you'll be able to see stats of what they had for breakfast?? The only upside of this is maybe Konami can steal a march on EA and sign up all the lower leagues... I think it could be petition time for FIFA lovers.. this is the lamest thing I've ever heard..

Back
Top Bottom