FIFA 07 (PS2/XBox/PC) - Current Gen

Re: EA Sports FIFA 2007

I want better ball physics, more realistic player movement and less static ness which was evident in WC 06 on 360. I want to feel in control of the players movement and the way he passes and especially the directions of his shots. I want it basically to be a bit like Winning Eleven 10 :)

DJ

Yep, I'd agree there, but at least it has improved in recent years from the awful mess from a few years ago. It's nice to be optomistic about the new game rather than just ignoring it like I did a few years back. How ironic that it's improved since it began apparently trying to copy pes?!

I had to change though didnt it? 03 was crap! a fully Automatic FIFA game in every sense! 04 was worse 05 was shite and 06 was only marginally better than 05...

DJ

NickSCFC said:
Nets seem realistic enough in PES for me.

what are you meaning with "realistic nets" do you mean that the nets are realistic in WE/PES? Ok. It's better than nothing but what we see in next-gen is that the players like humans. Come on. To make a realistic net must not be so difficult.

sorry for my english guys.

I think the nets in PES are ok, the nets in WE10 were a bit iffy! I had a lot of shots come back out of the net in a rather hard way!

DJ

football kingdoom had the best nets, in any football gaming, and that was on ps2, and it look almost preefect.
what happent to next-gen we aspect so much more on xbox360/ps3, i hope they will fixit that before the game comes out

My job at the moment at work isnt keeping me occupied too much so ive got lots of web browsing time

DJ

djdoc360 said:
My job at the moment at work isnt keeping me occupied too much so ive got lots of web browsing time

DJ

You ain't kiddin I'm in the same boat i'm a supervisor and people have to come to me

Im a computer desktop support technician so if there is nothing wrong with the PC's I can sit and use the net.

DJ

I watched the 360 videos of pes6 and FIFA 07 back to back last night and the way I see it (on very little footage I admit) is that FIFA is a huge step up from the current gen for graphic detail, but the players still don't run into space etc as clever as in pes, and the keeper made a weird jump when he tried to save the free kick, not a decent dive like in pes. I hope this was just one of those things as the keepers dives and reponses (like running out to close the striker down) are one of the things FIFA really need to improve.

Having said that, I'm looking forward to playing both and hope the old problems in FIFA are ironed out.

jumbo said:
that looks hella decent!!!! the gameplay i mean.

EA's on the right track.

Dead right man. The more I see, the sooner I want it. I must admit I've got higher expectations on this game than on PES6. Maybe because we already know PES6 is gonna be alright?

Ugh, I hope the next gen one is way better than that. Those seemed like same ol' FIFA to me <:(

Yeeeees...........I gathered that.

Hence the "I hope the next gen one is way better"

New vids aren't bad, but the ball movement still does not look right, it's always when it's in the air that it looks wrong, floated passes or shots, why can't they get it right? Hell all the have to do is use PES/WE's ball movement as research, surely the budget can stretch to $30 to buy a copy of the game?

^^^^^

Agree with that comment, also the replays look horrible on fifa games.

The actual in game graphics are very good tho.

Finger crossed for next gen which isnt out untill October.

LOL you now what i just saw the gametrailers preview of the current gen xbox version.

Thing ain't half bad. But man they have net movement? why not the 360 version. I don'yt know the ball physic have been improved on the current gen greatly i saw some nice nice bounces there

Guys, yes Fifa 07 looks promising from the videos..However don't forget that EA is a master at deceiving their buyers with their game gimmicks and other pathetic things. They are the best at dressing up a game and marketing it to the point of making it irresistable to buy. I will reserve any positive comment on this game until I rent it, and sit down and play it. Until then, all this videos look the same to me, very Fifaish..Although some noticable improvements are visible. But with EA, you just never know.

Long live WE!

Back
Top Bottom