FIFA 07 (PS2/XBox/PC) - Current Gen

Re: EA Sports FIFA 2007

Arrrgggghhh. I cant get that music out of my head now.
I just had to download it.

jumbo said:
that looks hella decent!!!! the gameplay i mean.

EA's on the right track.

FIFA always LOOKS good, it's not til you pick the controller up you realise it counts for nothing!

Did ya see the goal in that 1st vid, just as bad as FIFA 2000

Last edited:

lol, what song is it?

it's just incredible how ea allways create really good looking trailers for such a shitty game. still, i will give the 360 version a fair chance.

if that demo date is genuine I will download the demo and tell everyone what I think from there, I will be comparing this to Winning Eleven 10 on the PS2..... So its got a hard act to follow.

DJ

Finally good news about the nets! :D The manager of Insidegamer.nl said that he played fifa 07 360 allready. He told that the nets are realistic and that the nets in that movie a demo version was. :)

sorry for my english

no surprises there!! if that was the final nets though that'll have just be the final nail in the coffin for EA. :lmao:

Well still not convinced by any of the videos that the game play is going to be a big improvement on their last outing... some of the tricks are just gloss and not what is needed... if FIFA could sort their game play out they would be sitting pretty....

from the video i saw on game trailers i didnt see the net move from the ronaldhino free kick.

kobashi said:
from the video i saw on game trailers i didnt see the net move from the ronaldhino free kick.
that's because it doesn't.

WEtongelre has just stated that in the demo version the nets were not operational, whereas they have since been sorted.

OPM said:
lol, what song is it?
if you're on about the track in the new skills video, then it's Shiny Toy Guns - "You Are The One". Wicked track. On their 2005 album 'We Are Pilots'

EA are the masters at this. Making people need the game; I would sell my mum AND my granny in a two-for-one offer to play this now. I watched one trailer just to see if the music was as good as everyone was saying, then I watched them all, and now I've pre-ordered the game.

They've done videos like this every year though and the game still hasn't got anywhere near playable (in the way that PES is). However, seeing as I've already won all the competitions in PES for the 360 before it's even released, I won't be buying that until I've played FIFA and found out for myself if EA have finally changed (what are the odds, 100/1?) or if they've fooled me yet again.

It'll be all smoke and mirrors again, dodgy animations, plastic looking people, and a hole in the gameplay the size of Texas, but I will give it a whirl, though, 10 day return policy with Game could be the answer.

Jack Bauer said:
EA are the masters at this. Making people need the game; I would sell my mum AND my granny in a two-for-one offer to play this now. I watched one trailer just to see if the music was as good as everyone was saying, then I watched them all, and now I've pre-ordered the game.

They've done videos like this every year though and the game still hasn't got anywhere near playable (in the way that PES is). However, seeing as I've already won all the competitions in PES for the 360 before it's even released, I won't be buying that until I've played FIFA and found out for myself if EA have finally changed (what are the odds, 100/1?) or if they've fooled me yet again.

:cheers:
great post.

Christ,Right now I just want to play this OR pes 6.

I'm not sure how much longer I can wait.

I really need to grow up,I'm 35 ffs.

Jack Bauer said:

It must be the lower league pessimistic view we share Jack.... I'll no doubt be loving all the build up, the glitz the full licences...then when I've loaded up picked Wrexham checked out the team ( which will still strangely all look like in-breads), sorted the formations and started the first game and.... cross your fingers.....

Holio said:
It'll be all smoke and mirrors again, dodgy animations, plastic looking people, and a hole in the gameplay the size of Texas, but I will give it a whirl, though, 10 day return policy with Game could be the answer.

So I can just take it back and say it sucked and they will refund me !!

Stupid question but does anyone know where to download Fifa 07 demo from when it comes out? :)

its the PC version coming out on the 6th, AFAIK

so any of the big gaming sites will probably mirror it. Gamershell.com is the best I find.

Gamershell.com thx for tht Peter

Another question.

Where can i get fifa 07 patches from plz thx

Last edited:

SXFuzz said:
if you're on about the track in the new skills video, then it's Shiny Toy Guns - "You Are The One". Wicked track. On their 2005 album 'We Are Pilots'
Thats the one I was talking about. FIFA always seems to have atleast one good track that gets you hooked like Helicopter by Block Party from last year.

You got hooked on that? couldnt stand that personally! there is only so much "Are ya hopin for a miracle" that I could stand.. and my ears couldnt take much more of the tune. I personally loved some of the other tunes in FIFA 06 like Cobrastyle, Jamiroquai and Black & White Town Doves.

DJ

Back
Top Bottom