Everybody's Golf World Tour (PS3)

Terry, we'll do 8pm tonight just to get the first event done ( can't wait :) ) but for the future - are Wednesdays any easier for you?

Or perhaps we should move it to the weekends? I'm presuming everyone has a more active social life than me you see and that they're out all night on the weekends.

No not at all, we're playing the default course this week so that's fine.

Love your new sig, HAHA! :lol:

I'm not sure how old you are JB, but most people online appear to be in the 30-39 bracket (as am I) so the answer is no! Can't remember the last time I went to a club even!

Aside from tonight (I'll be there!), let's see how Tuesdays go (I'll be available the first couple of weeks) and then take it from there?

I am out tonight (damn those relatives who ask me to do hardware upgrades to their PC's!), BUT I might be able to sneak on after 9.30 when I am back so if you are still about then I know where you are.

I'm not sure how old you are JB, but most people online appear to be in the 30-39 bracket (as am I) so the answer is no! Can't remember the last time I went to a club even!

Aside from tonight (I'll be there!), let's see how Tuesdays go (I'll be available the first couple of weeks) and then take it from there?

30-39 - yep thats me. ;))

Well Clockender has said practically all Wednesdays will be easier for him, hence why I said Wednesday - but I'm trying to get everybody's best days/times so we can make it fair to everyone. So far I've got Clockenders (Wednesday) and mine (24/7 baby).

I'm actually 23 by the way, but the last time I went to a club I was pre-20, so... I'm just one of those poor souls who's a 33 year old in a 23 year old's body...

just played my first couple of rounds on default, with the girl.

-9 first game and -11 second game...

i'm just warming up lads...

btw, i fall slap-bang in the middle of that 30-39 bracket! :p

just played my first couple of rounds on default, with the girl.

-9 first game and -11 second game...

i'm just warming up lads...
All in favour of banning Spunk from the Evo-Web Tour? ;)

I'll be on tonight if anyone fandies a game if not i'll join a tourney. Football tomorrow.
We're all on tonight Grim, 8pm, see the topic in the Online forum.

Had a funny incident before. I say "funny", if it had happened online it wouldn't have been...

Hit into the rough (I like the rough, I'm special). It was heading towards a big massive tree, but when I was presented with the next shot it wasn't there, thank God. So I line everything up, do the maths in my head, and press :x: three times on the swing meter. Then, when he starts to pull back his club, the big massive tree suddenly appears an inch in-front of me. Obviously it just hit the tree and rebounded 50yds backwards, but I couldn't believe it. Talk about "a bit of a cheat"!

Ive had the pop up objects happen with a bush which deflected my shot off into water

hmmmm

I hope it's not too common of a problem

---

on another topic how many people do you need in a tournament for it to register as a game on your stats / records?

And im sure i heard before the games release that you could see each other playing while on a course - Did that get cut?

Last edited:
That's happened in all the versions though.

The motto is, if there should be a great big tree in the way....THERE IS!

I'm hoping he means after 18 holes!

If he's -11 after nine holes then yes, ban him.

yeah, it's after 18 hole...

is that good? what kind of scores are you guys getting on the first course? btw, i'm using the 'old' technique of hit-hit-hit...

i've only played2 games too!

shame i can't play online tonight - my plasma in my bedroom is only DVI equipped and i need to buy a component lead tomorrow. my flatmate is in the living room playing GRAW2. btw, he got -9 first game we played too, and -10 second game (i won by one).

we have hammered EG on the psp since day one so maybe that's why we're not too bad, but i really thought they were average scores considering...

yeah, it's after 18 hole...

is that good? what kind of scores are you guys getting on the first course? btw, i'm using the 'old' technique of hit-hit-hit...

i've only played2 games too!

shame i can't play online tonight - my plasma in my bedroom is only DVI equipped and i need to buy a component lead tomorrow. my flatmate is in the living room playing GRAW2. btw, he got -9 first game we played too, and -10 second game (i won by one).

we have hammered EG on the psp since day one so maybe that's why we're not too bad, but i really thought they were average scores considering...

Sorry but people called Monkeyjug are not allowed to enter.

Hi Chaps,

Just back from hols and played for the first time last night- absolutely superb online. Love how you all play at once as I worried that there would be a lot of waiting for other people.

One question- whats the quickest way to open the other courses? I'm getting v bored with the Highlands one. Played a couple of the 9-hole challenges, which are very easy, but I cant be bothered playing 1-player off line all the time. Minor issue though- loving the game. :DD

You've just got to work through the challenges. It's the only way to unlock the clubs, balls, courses and characters.

The courses actually get better and better when you get decent characters. Lot's more hazards come into play but better landing areas on fairways so stick with it!

You've just got to work through the challenges. It's the only way to unlock the clubs, balls, courses and characters.

The courses actually get better and better when you get decent characters. Lot's more hazards come into play but better landing areas on fairways so stick with it!

I feared that would be the case. I'll just have to slog through these easy matches then. I'm desperate for more courses- cheers

These 'big cups' are a bit farcical. Just played an online game and it was like a birdie was a par!! All the big-hitters got an easy eagle at the par 5's. My little baby clubs didnt stand a chance!!!

Finally got the 2nd course, which was a bit disappointing. Looking forward to the African one.

Just unlocked that Sophie, so I'm not too far into it. Looking forward to playing more tomorrow, as it is a great game.

Loving the online lobby's too, how you can just make a little person and walk around talking shit to random people. Awesome.

Got my first hole-in-one BUT it was on the Big Cup Challenge, does that count? ;))

What I will say though is that the ball went into the cup dead centre so it counts as far as I am concerned :COOPZ:

I just unlocked some guy - and he looks the spit of one of the caddys ive unlocked as well - pretty freaky seeing the twins on the course together - esp if i select the same attires

I'm going to swerve the Evening Tournaments for a while - it's full of Yanks and Canadians who are way ahead of us in terms of stuff unlocked. Playing as Sophie they were driving regularly in the 290-300 range and I was down at 240! Feck knows what beasts they're are still to unlock.

I only finished 2 shots off, but down in 7th.

What's everyone's perfect impact percentage? Mine is 30% - that seems pretty cack!?

Back
Top Bottom