leaked new newcastle kit.....

BARTON.jpg

:LOL:

new everton song for you fuck up next term in istanbul:

tell me ma, me ma
i dont want no tea im full
were going to istanbul
tell me ma, me ma.

Everton have been the first club to achieve a wide variety of things over the course of our proud history, here are just some.....

Founder members of the Football League

Founder members of the Premier League

First club to be presented with the League Championship Trophy

First Club to present medals for winning the Championship

First Club to stage an FA Cup Final

First Club on Merseyside to win the FA Cup

First Club to win a Championship on two different grounds

First Club to build a purpose built football stadium

First Club to boast all four sides of the stadium with double-decker stands

First Club to boast a triple decker stand at a Football Stadium

First Club to be visited by a reigning Monarch

First Club to issue a weekly matchday programme

First Club to wear shirts numbered 1-11

First Club to employ a Coach / Manager

First Club to have a church in it's ground

First Club to use football nets

First Club to install Dug-outs

First Club to install under-soil heating

First Club to position floodlighting across stands instead of on Pylons

First Club to win a European Penalty shoot-out

First Club to play officially in Blue and White (1901)

First Club to go on an Overseas football tour

First Club to play 3000 top flight matches

First Club to achieve 5000 points in the League

First Club to achieve 100 years in the Top Flight

First (and only!) Club to have a player score 60 league goals in a season

First English Club to have an England International striker win The Golden Boot at a World Cup (Gary Lineker)

First British Club to stage a World Cup Semi-Final

First club to appear in a live, fully televised football match. The fixture was Arsenal versus Everton in 1936

Everton were the first English club to complete five consecutive years of competing in European competitions - 1962/63-1966/67.

First Club to have a scoreboard half-time/full-time facility

FROM BLUEKIPPER FORUM:

Alright guys,

Before i start can i just say im not 14, claim to know an insider or any other source for that matter! I browse these forums daily and have done for years, never really get involved seeing how most the time people are constantly abusing each other but just thought id share this bit of info with you.

My dad is a scout for Brighton FC and sometimes stumbles across various infomation to do with all clubs as he's very friendly with all the other scouts from other clubs that he see's on his scouting missions weekly so finds stuff out quite alot, some boring, some very interesting. Anyway he is at Goodwood Races today for the Alan Ball Memorial thing they have going on over there today, as he's a mad Everton fan too so pulled a few strings to get a couple of tickets. He's met Andy Holden maybe 6/7 times before at Reserve games and Andy is at this dinner talking to my dad as we speak and my dad asked about any signings but Andy was quite cagey about that but he did say there were more going out then coming in at the moment and that Andy Johnson deffinatley IS going.

My dad just text me to say that. Sorry for big story on background but i couldnt be bothered with all the questions/abuse that probably would of followed, demanding i tell you my source etc etc. Not really that interesting but might mean that some of the other rumours about possible strikers coming in may have some solid grounds after all.

Cheers guys, that is all!

You know if it had not of been for aj sticking three past liverpool i think he aint been that consistent, think most evertonians hold onto that memory in a romantic way, we need more quality. aj gives his all but it aint enough! the yak shows how easy goal scoring is when your one of the best....

Last edited:
no mate not tonight, deffo next week though ok with same teams.
havin a night in wi ma shexxxxy baby!! :DANCE:

001.gif

Last edited:
love the bob latchford one , my hope for the new kit is that we go back to the 78 season with the full umbro down each arm.

aye well now the seasons over an all, whens moysie putting pen to paper, i thought it was a done deal, does my head in how slow we are to react contract transfer wise, last week we were buyin all round us, this week nought!

str8 up, ya can get frees sorted now but buying dont start til then, sit back and watch the euro's and see who panc buys after it!!

im going for italy

str8 up, ya can get frees sorted now but buying dont start til then, sit back and watch the euro's and see who panc buys after it!!

im going for italy

mate im going for italy too, check the euro italy thread.

at last a few rumours kick in...

Moyes goin' for Owen

Owen, who is said to be keen on the move, has his roots set in the North West, hailing from Chester.

Everton was his first love, with Gary Lineker being his favourite player as a boy, and the opportunity to grace the Goodison turf and score FOR the Blues instead of against could be a real pulling factor in Owen's decision.

The only problem seems to be the figures; Newcastle are willing to do business at £8 million which is a reasonable figure for the nation's current most prolific goal scorer, added to which the player's heavy wage demands, the only figure which seems to fall into the clubs favour is the vacant number 10 jersey, which Owen undoubtedly would request.

However, if Everton are to be ambitious with signings this season, perhaps their wage budget also needs to change to accomodate players needed to help us progress.

and.......

Bradley and Joaquin Interested
Everton are moving closer to their potential first signings of the summer.

USA star Michael Bradley has today talked of how he would be honoured to play in England, and very interested in a move to Everton.

Reaching 19 goals from midfield this season, he has been in splendid form in the Ducth league. He has his eyes firmly placed on a move to Goodison Park, and for £4 million could offer a decent option in midfield. Where we currently only have 4 players.

''I'd love to play in England,''

''I have one-year left on my contract at Heerenveen, so I am looking to move this summer.

''Hopefully something will work out. I know all about Everton. It is a great club and I think anybody would be honoured to go and play there. I know I would.'

Whether Bradley signs or not, he will not me a major summer signing. We need someone to take us to the next level, and that player could be Valencia's Joaquin.

The right winger failed to dazzle for Valencia this season, but was regarded as one of the best around while at Real Betis. It is believed Everton have made a formal enquiry of £11 million, and his agent is now discussing his next course of action.

"Clubs such as Roma, Everton and Tottenham are following him.

"I went to England a week ago to listen to those propositions and today everything is in Valencia`s hands.

"I have spoken to the club to tell them that the player`s first option is to stay here but not at whatever price."

Joaquin would represent a fabulous signing, but it will be tough to beat off competition from Roma.

001.gif

This something ive posted in all the main Prem threads, what do you lot think about the FIFA rule that seems like is going to happen with a max of 5 foreign players and how will it affect your club?

Back
Top Bottom