Everton Thread

A EUROPEAN VACATION!!

toffi.jpg

Actually EVERTON are champions....

Everton are the best team in england

If you go on fair play, man utd , liverpool and arsenal other wise know as the big four have spent up to eight times more (in chelseas case) than everton to achieve sucess....

based on hard work guile and merit everton have just won a league within a league , well done lads it aint all about money but it helps.

Everton to spend a substantial amount this summer for the first time based on a highly successful season and qualifying for europe again.....watch your backs big four as EVERTON are knocking on your door....

Actually EVERTON are champions....

Everton are the best team in england

If you go on fair play, man utd , liverpool and arsenal other wise know as the big four have spent up to eight times more (in chelseas case) than everton to achieve sucess....

based on hard work guile and merit everton have just won a league within a league , well done lads it aint all about money but it helps.

Everton to spend a substantial amount this summer for the first time based on a highly successful season and qualifying for europe again.....watch your backs big four as EVERTON are knocking on your door....

I wouldn't be so sure. Everton were 10 points behind Arsenal (4th place) last season. They're 11 behind Liverpool this season.

whats that abhishek congratulations on european football?

well thanks very much red-shite.....:w00t:

lets leave the final word to kevin keegan!

“If you write about Newcastle United today you want shooting,” he declared.

“This is all about Everton!

“They are an inspiration to everybody. With little money They’ve invested wisely and finished fifth which is a terrific situation for any other club to aspire to.

“They play for each other and they have a lot of very, very good professionals who are prepared to play out of position.

“ You say if they can do it, why can’t we?

well said mr keegan....:DANCE:

"GATTUSO" : I like everton!

AC Milan's Gennaro Gattuso has yet again expressed his desire to move to the Premier League. Many of the big guns including Everton will be put on red alert having heard the news.

The Italian World Cup winner, who once spent a term with Scottish side Rangers, has had a gruelling season with Milan to fight for the final Champions League spot in the Serie A. Milan are currently in 5th place, two points behind a team Everton know very well, Fiorentina, with three games remaining.

Gattuso has always been a outspoken player at the Italian giants and has publicly announced his pleasure in watching a resourceful everton nearly topple fiorentina. Gattuso also took the oppurtunity to grab the attention of clubs in the Premier League.

""I'd like the chance to play in the Premier League," he said. "It's a dream I've always had and have never hidden. I think I have the right characteristics to play in that championship."

Everton will be amongst a number of teams that will attempt to lure such a experienced and ruthless player to replace a counterpart. Lee Carsley is currently on his last year at Everton and aged at 35 one can only go as far as saying he might last another year. David Moyes has been the centre of many transfer gossips with players including Bradley, Arshavin, Jo, and various others.

Everton have managed to hang onto fifth place and gaurantee themselves a European competition the likes of Gattuso will be well within reach. Only time will tell.

You lot have had a cracking season despite not having the money that the likes of Man City, Aston Villa and co. had been given last summer.

:applause:

we will, what did your lot achieve this season? Nothing again, a few trips abroad for all the coin you spent.

Ask 99/100 of your fans and im pretty sure they would all say the same.

we however moved one step closer to breaking the all high and almighty big 4, with no were near the same amount of coin spent, so we'll take that.

Imagine what Everton could of achieved with the cash that Rafa was given last summer! I reckon you'd be playing Champions League football next season.

exactly what i reckon all we needed this term was quality cover at centre mid and we would be there i reckon. aw well next year boyo's were gunning for ya's.......

nitey nite all another exciting day at the office over.....

Imagine what Everton could of achieved with the cash that Rafa was given last summer! I reckon you'd be playing Champions League football next season.

Imagine what Rafa would achieve if he was given the cash Fergie has been given for the 5 years! :-pp

Yup Everton are moving closer to the top 4. 11 points close from last year's 10.

I actually like watching Everton and I really like some of their players. I like Osman. I think he's been really good this season. Same with Lescott. Seen a bit of that Fernandes guy, looks pretty good. Impressed me more than Arteta. Pretty young as well, isn't he? Think he could turn out to be a quality player. Peinaar is still hit and miss though. And shame about Cahill with all those injures. He's absolutely fantastic IMO. And I really like the full back, Baines. I think he's top quality. Could be involved with England in the future. England are a bit short on good full backs. Carsley has been consistent to say the least. Not spectacular but gets the job done.

I don't know why Arteta is rated so highly though. He's really creative, but equally inconsistent. Very talented though. I also do think Neville is shit. And I think Andy Johnson hasn't been quiet as good as he can be.

Everton probably need to buy central midfielders, atleast 2. That's where they really lack quality. And probably a winger with pace. Other than that, I think the squad is pretty good. Been unlucky with injures just like Liverpool.

Let's hope the league is a bit more competitive next season. Everton will continue progressive, and so will Villa. I expect Spurs to be right up there next season. If Keegan is given some funds, Newcastle might do well. Same with Blackburn. City might be closer if they manage to get a decent manager to replace Sven.

Let's hope next season, we see Arsenal and Liverpool trying to break the monopoly of the 'Big 2' and Everton, Spurs, Villa etc trying to break into the 'Big 4'.

Great season lads, I can see you lot finishing 1 place higher next season too

FERNANDES ANYONE?

If there is one thing that I will praise David Moyes for, during his years in office at Goodison Park, is he has an eye for a bargain. Whether it is raids on the Championship, Bundesliga or whatever country in the World, he seems to find these little gems.

Pienaar, Lescott, Jagieka, Arteta and Cahill are all examples of the Scots masterful judgment of players, who have all gone on to prove their worth and become an integral part of what is becoming a successful era for the club. Of course the reason for this success is that they are all hungry footballers and Moyes always tends to move for players who have fallen out of favour or who are primed for a possible step up to the Premier League.

It is a policy that will always continue why funds continue to be scarce at Goodison Park and once again this morning it looks as if Moyes is planning a third loan spell for Manuel Fernandes. I have to say that I am extremely perplexed by this move because with the exception of his first few months at the club, during his first spell, he has been a player that for me has flattered to deceive. In games he seems to go from the sublime to the ridiculous and his inconsistency drives me crazy. I talk to a lot of Evertonians who talk about the lad's potential but for me I really can't see it. What is also of concern to me is the fact he went and joined Valencia last summer and supposedly turned us down. Whether it was down to funds, third party ownership - I just don't feel the player puts a shift in on the park nor has the commitment for the club.

DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OFF HIM, WELL SEE, A LOAN DEAL OK ANYTHING ELSE WOULD BE A BIG GAMBLE.

banned for what exactly? calling a dick head a dick head? everyone knows he just tries to wind us up, he shouldnt be on this thread, end of. he only has a slagging to say nothing else where as we add to a thread, we may have slagged b4 but not now, he still at it.

banned for what exactly? calling a dick head a dick head? everyone knows he just tries to wind us up, he shouldnt be on this thread, end of. he only has a slagging to say nothing else where as we add to a thread, we may have slagged b4 but not now, he still at it.

:brick:

Back
Top Bottom