Everton Thread

diego millito ....another day another rumour, starting to look like aj might be on his way, will be sad to see him go, moyes must have something big up his sleeve to allow him to move, nice also to see arteta for the umteenth time declare his devotion to the everton cause.

what a tool this guy rally is!!

probaly still under the influence mate from his tango-fest.

anyway now we are linked with Mehmet Topal , clearly wants to come , but do we want him is the question...

Galatasaray midfielder Mehmet Topal has revealed he would be interested in a move to Everton.

Everton are reported to be lining up a move for Topal as they look to bolster their midfield options ahead of the new season.

The Toffees made an enquiry for Arsenal midfielder Gilberto Silva, but it appears they have lost out to Panathinaikos for the Brazilian international.

Goodison Park boss David Moyes is in the market for a defensive midfielder after seeing Lee Carsley move to Birmingham and he was impressed by Topal during Euro 2008.

Topal claims Everton have shown an interest in his services and he says he would be keen on a move to Merseyside.

"I am aware of Everton's interest and if the club feel it would be good for them to accept an offer, I would be more than willing to make the move," Topal told the Daily Mail.

jeez...any one had a gander at the shites thread yet?
hilarious to say the least, all they talk about is this one coming and that one coming and they have no money, heavily reliant on the money from alonso going to juve.
now thats collasped old rafa is taking some flak (again) in todays press, no chance of signing keane now(not that he would want to leave spurs anyway). see report below.
some of the shite fans on evo-web even have the cheek to include the likes of villa and keane in there first 11 for the new season how funny is that.

good times all , lets all laugh at liverpool wannabee`s and rafa`s big mouth....:LOL:

enjoy your signings no-one knows but you!!!! another right mess rafa!

Of course you cant see it happening. Thats the joke of this whole saga. Rafa publically declared interest in a player who is vice captain, leading goalscorer and club personality, who himself declared his loyalty to THFC three weeks before Rafa shot his mouth off. Additionally, after a season where a top class manager came in promising a trophy, and achieving just that.

Any expectation of Robbie Keane leaving is badly placed and will only end in Rafa Benitez placing waaaay to much pressure on himself and expectation in the fans only to end fruitlessly.

All this for the point that as well as being a Celtic fan as a child, and calling Spurs his 'spiritual home', Robbie liked Dalglish when he was a youngster....hmmmmm really?

hilarious to say the least, all they talk about is this one coming and that one coming and they have no money, heavily reliant on the money from alonso going to juve.
now thats collasped old rafa is taking some flak (again) in todays press, no chance of signing keane now(not that he would want to leave spurs anyway). see report below.
some of the shite fans on evo-web even have the cheek to include the likes of villa and keane in there first 11 for the new season how funny is that.

good times all , lets all laugh at liverpool wannabee`s and rafa`s big mouth....:LOL:

Of course you cant see it happening. Thats the joke of this whole saga. Rafa publically declared interest in a player who is vice captain, leading goalscorer and club personality, who himself declared his loyalty to THFC three weeks before Rafa shot his mouth off. Additionally, after a season where a top class manager came in promising a trophy, and achieving just that.

Any expectation of Robbie Keane leaving is badly placed and will only end in Rafa Benitez placing waaaay to much pressure on himself and expectation in the fans only to end fruitlessly.

All this for the point that as well as being a Celtic fan as a child, and calling Spurs his 'spiritual home', Robbie liked Dalglish when he was a youngster....hmmmmm really?

Surely, way too much Liverpool talk in an Everton thread? :-pp

I'll quote this if/when we sign Keane ;))

probaly still under the influence mate from his tango-fest.

anyway now we are linked with Mehmet Topal , clearly wants to come , but do we want him is the question...

Galatasaray midfielder Mehmet Topal has revealed he would be interested in a move to Everton.

Everton are reported to be lining up a move for Topal as they look to bolster their midfield options ahead of the new season.

The Toffees made an enquiry for Arsenal midfielder Gilberto Silva, but it appears they have lost out to Panathinaikos for the Brazilian international.

Goodison Park boss David Moyes is in the market for a defensive midfielder after seeing Lee Carsley move to Birmingham and he was impressed by Topal during Euro 2008.

Topal claims Everton have shown an interest in his services and he says he would be keen on a move to Merseyside.

"I am aware of Everton's interest and if the club feel it would be good for them to accept an offer, I would be more than willing to make the move," Topal told the Daily Mail.

Topal or anyother Galatasaray player won't be transfer to any club as chief of Galatasaray footbal Adnan Sezgin said.. :)

looks like a.j might leave, wasnt involved in last two friendlies
and didnt fly today to the usa with the rest of the lads.
andy vaN der meyde curse has struck again, been playin brilliant pre season but limped off last night with hamstring strain and wont go to us.
mikel arteta also limped off with a calf problem after his come back last week from stomach surgery, the injuries are piling up, but moyes will bring in 5 or 6 new players in the coming weeks...

IN MOYES WE TRUST.

in portugal newspapers say that everton is close to buying moutinho and yesterday moutinho said that he wanted to leave sporting
can you confirm this ?

no. it aint done until its done, he is a great player but 18 mill is over the top imo.
I dont think that Sporting is going to negociate him for 18 M...;))
Sporting asks 25 M for him...
But no offense to Everton, i dont know why the hell he want to leave Sporting and join Everton, only for money...
Portuguese papers said that he may have problems with his father ( his former agent ), and that may be the base of his decision...

I normally wouldn't bother, but just for this

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N160674080728-1837.htm

:bounce:

Guys, i prefer Everton to Liverpool, but the fact that you speak soo much about Liverpool in this thread must be music in the ears of the Liverpool fans...jut concentrate on Everton and forget your Liverpool fixation.

hehe

Blue, about you saying Keane wasn't a fan:

"I will never forget them. I would specifically like to thank chairman Daniel Levy for understanding, that, as a fan, joining Liverpool is a lifelong dream of mine and one I couldn't let pass me by.

Lol at Abhishek's post :D

When players want to go to a new club or just come to a new club, they are always fans...in a couple of months or seasons if or when he wants to leave, the reason will be that he still loves the club, but that his wife does not like living in Liverpool...

When players want to go to a new club or just come to a new club, they are always fans...in a couple of months or seasons if or when he wants to leave, the reason will be that he still loves the club, but that his wife does not like living in Liverpool...

The 28-year-old last night put pen to paper on a four-year contract with Liverpool, having found the temptation of playing for the club he has supported all his life too much to turn down, even though he remains grateful to Spurs for the way he was treated by them during his six-year spell at White Hart Lane.

And before anyone suggests Keane is another Reds signing who discovered his Kopite roots on seeing a contract placed before him on LFC headed notepaper, his devotion to Liverpool has long since been chronicled in his biography in which he talked about being "not just a fan, but a fanatic".

It is that powerful emotion which means his heart is already swelling with pride and explains why his desperation to do well for the club is already apparent to anyone who has come across him in the last 24 hours.

"It's just Liverpool as a club," he said. "Being a fan makes it even more special because there aren't too many players who can say they are lucky enough to play for the team that they support.

"There are so many people out there who love this club, who would love to have the kind of opportunity that I have and I'm very grateful for that.

"All my family are absolutely massive Liverpool fans. My brother's been getting hounded with mates ringing him all the time to find out what jersey I'm going to be wearing and stuff like that.

"The majority of people in Dublin are Liverpool fans, especially the area where I grew up. All my mates are Liverpool fans and all my family are Liverpool fans, so it's going absolutely mental back there.

"I'm sure I'll be getting battered for tickets, especially seeing as it's not so far from there with the ferry or the flights over every day."

;))

I dont think that Sporting is going to negociate him for 18 M...;))
Sporting asks 25 M for him...
But no offense to Everton, i dont know why the hell he want to leave Sporting and join Everton, only for money...
Portuguese papers said that he may have problems with his father ( his former agent ), and that may be the base of his decision...

no offense....ha
mate what are you talking about, your team is sporting lisbon for crying out loud!, your league is mediocre at best with only three teams in it worth there salt. any wonder you have won it a million times..:LOL:

we are everton one of the most famous and oldest clubs on the planet, you wernt even in existence to almost 30 years after us.

we have both won one european trophy.

Difference is with Sporting is that they are considered a top club in their league, and a top club in Europe. imo going to Everton is the same as playing for Sporting.

no offense....ha
mate what are you talking about, your team is sporting lisbon for crying out loud!, your league is mediocre at best with only three teams in it worth there salt. any wonder you have won it a million times..:LOL:

we are everton one of the most famous and oldest clubs on the planet, you wernt even in existence to almost 30 years after us.

we have both won one european trophy.

But unlike Sporting when was the last time that you were in it(that 3rd round qualifer you flopped a few years back does not count)

no offense....ha

Keith Wyness rsigns, sign of good things to come. I reckon no Kirkby and Blue Bill will get the cheque book out now, lets get moyesy signed and then mountinho, arshavin and few others!!!!!

tbo this has been coming for a long time, thank god for that, might get some movement on the transfers now, looks like we are staying at goodison as wtness was chief instigator of that .

good times y`all

I think you'll have the same problem as ever before. You'll find it difficult to get the top names to come. I remember even when you won the league or finished near the top, you found it really difficult to sign people. Maybe it's the location as a similar positioned club in London finds it easier.
Have a good run in Europe this year, and that may change. Good luck as I'd love to see you overtake your horrible neighbours.

Back
Top Bottom