Everton Thread

Re: AN EVERTON VIEW

Hoping for a good game from us on Saturday. I think we will play the Brummies off the park, hopefully The chasing pack slip up and maybe Blackburn can do us a favour, we still need another slip up from liverpool and hope that we can beat either arsenal or chelsea, its a big aks, but one im fairly sure we will give a right go.

Saturday, 12 April 2008
Barclays Premier League
Birmingham v Everton, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, 17 April 2008
Barclays Premier League
Everton v Chelsea, 20:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, 27 April 2008
Barclays Premier League
Everton v Aston Villa, 16:00

Saturday, 03 May 2008
Barclays Premier League
Arsenal v Everton, 15:00

Sunday, 11 May 2008
Barclays Premier League
Everton v Newcastle, 15:00

Very tough run in.

55Everton has become the first English Premier League club to introduce a grassroots disability football programme to China.

The Everton in the Community (EITC) charity, run out of Goodison Park, and the Shanghai Disabled Persons’ Association (SDPSA) have formed the Everton in Shanghai partnership, in association with the Liverpool Shanghai Partnership and sponsors Tesco China and B&Q China.

The new deal is a three-year coach education programme designed to develop disability football in the province and nationwide.

In July 2007, the Everton in Shanghai programme received the full support of the Mayor of Shanghai and Chinese secretary of state Wu Guanzheng, who both witnessed the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding between Everton and SDPSA.

The news is a further boost to Everton In The Community’s award winning football disability scheme, which is one of the largest and most respected programmes in the world and also to the club’s expanding international portfolio.

EITC Chief Executive Graham Lewis in Shanghai
The Everton in Shanghai programme will engage with each special school in Shanghai to mirror football opportunities for disabled people that non-disabled people receive. Thus helping integrate and empower disabled people to take an active role in mainstream society.

Everton Chief Executive Keith Wyness said: “This partnership demonstrates our desire to make a difference to the lives of many thousands of youngsters in China.

“Our programme has been developed in the UK for many years and it has always been our intention to spread the word and take, what is widely regarded as the best of breed, out ‘on the road’.

“Everton are proud to be associated with the programme and everyone at the Club is keen to see it develop over the next three years."

was reading about this yesterday chico, nice that we do these things and hope its a success!

well birmingham at the weekend, hmm dont know about this one, i think were lookin very tired mate, lets face it we aint used to playin so many games in a season, 15 more than normal and two good cup runs , semi in the cc and 10 games in the uefa cup, still we need the three points with pompey seeming to hit a bit of form, lets see what happens eh!

only good thing is the shite are playing bogey team blackburn..

FORTESS GOODISON!!

:bounce: jesus what an athmosphere!!! :bounce:

im guessing its either before the fiorentina game or after!!

On-loan Everton midfielder Steven Pienaar insists he may have to look for other clubs if a permanent move to Goodison Park cannot be secured soon.

The 26-year-old joined the Toffees on a one-year loan deal from Borussia Dortmund at the start of the season and is keen to remain at Goodison Park.

Pienaar said: "I can only wait for a few more days for Everton to reach agreement with Dortmund.

"If that's not forthcoming, I will need to pursue other options I may have."

He added: "At this stage I'm in the dark but only when Dortmund give me the go-ahead can I start to negotiate with any possible club."

A clause in Pienaar's loan contract allows him to leave Dortmund for £2.2m but that arrangement is due to expire at the end of the month, while his permanent Dortmund contract runs until June 2009.

I have enjoyed my time here. But the clock is ticking for me

Steven Pienaar

"Obviously they will only give me this permission when they have reached an agreement with a club that wishes to buy me, but so far I have not been informed by Dortmund that they have reached agreement with Everton."

The South African international has been linked with moves to Arsenal, Newcastle and Valencia in recent weeks but at present he is not looking to move on.

"At this stage, no," he added. "I have enjoyed my time here. But the clock is ticking for me because I have a maximum transfer fee of £2.2m in my contract with Dortmund that is only valid until 30 April.

"I cannot allow this deadline to expire because this is a transfer fee that is affordable to a number of clubs, particularly in the Premier League."

Thats a bullshit story from team talk ffs

moyes: "Obviously we would like to keep him. We have a deal with Borussia Dortmund to the end of the season so there’s not an absolute desperation to do that.

“We are quite comfortable with it at the moment. The fee is agreed.”

its in the bag.

You said it bro!!!...........classic stuff :LOL:

been painting all day chico but its been red-hot over on the goons thread, the shite hated by all not just us!!!

cl my arse!!!........:LOL:

I reckon Everton need a bit more class in the center of midfield. Neville and Carsley just don't cut it.

Not sure about your signature though. Pretty sure we beat Chelsea 1-0 on both occassions.

Dont worry Abhi, its a common problem with Everton fans.

They sing "and if yer know ya history" and yet they don't even know their own club's history let alone the results of games a few years ago.

Efcwinners2.jpg

everton have great fans, they know more about liverpool than their own club. cant say im surprised, livin in belfast we dont hear much of everton do we

i dunno there is 3 everton supporters clubs in belfast alone, Im part of the escni online which has over 5,000 irish members think thats enough to start with drug pusher.

woopee! good on ya's for being the only club to have money and buy the title year in year out.

get out of this thread or ill ask for you to be removed, comprende

Back
Top Bottom