Everton Thread

Re: AN EVERTON VIEW

I'd have to disagree. I doubt Yakubu would get into many Champions League teams. I'd much rather have Johnson, though would he get in many CL teams?

ermmm yeh he would, sure next season we will be a champions league team. :DANCE:

eh CHICO....Do you think we got a resident stalker in dags, everywhere i go no matter what thread , there he is gettin the digs in , bless his cottons...:vik:

Last edited:

Look who's talking :LOL: Especially after I accuse you of stalking a few days ago too ...

Yakubu a top striker?

Dags you are wrong here I'm afraid.

Yakubu has got bags of goals wherever he has played.

He might be a lazy bassa at times but he is there to score goals and thats what he does.

Kujt on the other hand :tumble:

You think Yakubu would get into Milan? Inter? Barca? Madrid?

Don't get me wrong. Yakubu is a good player, good presence, strong and pretty quick when he wants to be. But "top" striker? Nah.

Kuyt wouldn't get into the Derby team, I think we can all agree on that ;)

Dags you are wrong here I'm afraid.

Yakubu has got bags of goals wherever he has played.

He might be a lazy bassa at times but he is there to score goals and thats what he does.

Kujt on the other hand :tumble:

Ffs dont know why he bothers posting, he is always wrong!!....:LOL:

You think Yakubu would get into Milan? Inter? Barca? Madrid?

Don't get me wrong. Yakubu is a good player, good presence, strong and pretty quick when he wants to be. But "top" striker? Nah.

Kuyt wouldn't get into the Derby team, I think we can all agree on that ;)

nah mate, insult to derby fans....:MAD:

nah mate, insult to derby fans....:MAD:

I think Derby would quite like someone who is a regular international for Holland, scored 16 goals in his first season whilst effectively playing as a midfielder, and played a vital part in reaching the CL final, a game in which he also scored in.

I think Derby would quite like someone who is a regular international for Holland, scored 16 goals in his first season whilst effectively playing as a midfielder, and played a vital part in reaching the CL final, a game in which he also scored in.

so you didnt get the sarcasim then, fair enough....dont think chico did either....:-pp

HEY HEY WELCOME RONNIE MY BOY!!!
SIT YO ASS DOWN AND STAY A WHILE.......:COOPZ:

I NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGING THE BLUES WHEN EVERTON WIN AND liverpool LOSE OHH YEH!!! ...YA GOT ME SINGING THE BLUES......\\:o/.

Last edited:

Apparently manny is not going to be joining permanent, you heard it here first.

i for one am happy. he just hasnt cut it this loan term. pienaar defo has to sign tho.

one thing i have noticed about liverpool fans is your filthy language, dont you realise there are under 16`s on this evo-web thread, dont drag it into the gutter, there are other ways of expresing your self instead of four letter abuse...:MAD:

Last edited:

"We don't care what the red shite say" ....

No foul language in your most popular song then?

Wayne Rooney: 1st irishman to win the world cup?

logo.jpg

1748670.jpg

As we all know Wayne Rooney plays for England and considers himself an Englishman.

But......

Both his parents Thomas'Wayne'Rooney Snr and Jeanette Rooney were born in Ireland and lived in the country until their early 20's.

They decided to move across the Irish sea in search of work in the 1980's as Ireland was suffering from high unemployment at the time.

Wayne's youngest brother John Rooney is set to make his debut for Ireland's U18 team.

There is a bit of a division in the Rooney family regarding Wayne Rooney's choice to play for England.

I just thought it was an interesting story that seems to have gone largely un-noticed by the media.

As an Irishman i'm very proud that such a talented player has some Irish blood in him.

He might be the first Irishman to lift a World Cup one day ??
Wayne rooney......An everton Story.

cgon138l.jpg

:LOL:

im looking forward to the summer transfer window to see who we bring in, moyes said over the week end that he is looking for quality over quantity as he completes the final pieces of our everton come back.

Everton are chasing Ledley!!

David Moyes apparently is willing to spend up to 3m for the young star, who Everton have been linked with already in January.

Ledley is showing bags of promise, and recently scored the winning goal in Cardiff's FA Cup semi final victory over Barnsley.

Ledley would love to step up from the Championship, and the 21 year old Wales international could be on his way to Goodison park this summer.

But its the midfield we need to strengthen as its lacking in quality although arteta , pienarr and ossie have had a great season with m. fernandes starting to show his quality after injury, no its the neville and carsley situation.
Not to undermine there contribution, but to step up another stage and compete with man united chelsea and arsenal (see what i did there blueboys ;))) We need at least two major signings in there.

IN MOYES WE TRUST.

one thing i have noticed about liverpool fans is your filthy language, dont you realise there are under 16`s on this evo-web thread, dont drag it into the gutter, there are other ways of expresing your self instead of four letter abuse...:MAD:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

it just gets better

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

it just gets better

Truth hurts eh peter, you red men never have an answer for me, just little giggles , emoticons , Aha!,shouldnt you be at the match , Deluded , have you watched the dvd and the worst one by far used by peter eyres to much is,....... oh dear!

Last edited:

Emoticons? All I ever see from you is the woot and red card icons :LOL:

Thanks for the personal insults lads ...nice lot....showing your true colours, hope arsenal beat you tonight, and looking forward to foul mouthed action from the most bitter antred.
Bennet you fucking shitbag.

Typical biased bastard ref. torres booked for moaning about getting clattered, mascherano booked for a late tackle and moaning and what of United? Anderson late tackle? ticking off. Vidic elbow? ticking off? Scholes late tackle first minute? ticking off.

Fucking pathetic cheating fucking league.

charming! you let yourselves and your team down a bagful.

Last edited:

Thanks for the personal insults lads ...nice lot....showing your true colours, hope arsenal beat you tonight, and looking forward to foul mouthed action from the most bitter antred.

charming! you let yourselves and your team down a bagful.

Oh i did did i? You let your side down everytime you open your gob. A childs mentality you have.

Back
Top Bottom