Everton Thread

Re: AN EVERTON VIEW

UEFA CUP 2007/2008

efc-5.jpg

OUTSTANDING.....

aye some power houses of european football there....

@ chico & blue4life: Get off your high horses you ain't saints too!! you have your shares of name calling and calling people retards isn't exactly supposed to be demeaning or maybe it is if your a kid!!

mong means plonker/baloon/clown/tit over here not sure what your on about.

its like the war blue & chico versus the rest haha

lets cut the nonsense and stick with slagging each others teams eh?!

aye some power houses of european football there....

zenit hammered bayern last nite so. az are decent the others well we dont know much about them but the mentalists give us two greast games and wil be a force in the next few years with the money their owner is spending on them.

zenit hammered bayern last nite so. az are decent the others well we dont know much about them but the mentalists give us two greast games and wil be a force in the next few years with the money their owner is spending on them.

Actually it wasn't Bayern, it was Bayer Leverkusen ;))

@ chico & blue4life: Get off your high horses you ain't saints too!! you have your shares of name calling and calling people retards isn't exactly supposed to be demeaning or maybe it is if your a kid!!

mate i dont do the insulting slur thing, dont get personal with me buddy!

if i was Mentaly Impaired i would be quite upset by your coment, as chico said lets get back to the football side of things...:r1

ok now this is gotta stop do you guys now the bloody meaning of mentally impaired?? ffs both you users have stated that "if you were mentally impaired" what is wrong with you guys? I seriously think you guys are kids masquerading as adults!!

calling people retards isn't exactly supposed to be demeaning

Well im sorry mate but in the united kingdom calling a person retarded is a big no-no...end of ok, so take your unfounded insults outta here....
:tumble:

Hey guys, any idea of the rumor floating about Arshavin to Everton?

no mate there was a rumour about six months ago but not now as far as i know, i dont rate him much any way to be honest, just my opinion.

unfounded insults?? gee I'm being told to get out of a public Football forum!!!

and not for the first time either, your posts are never on topic!!, just the first thing that comes to you, think before you speak in future.....ya chelsea band wagon jumper!! :w00t:

not an insult a joke! by the way northern ireland is fully of them..:LOL:

Last edited:

Munich want Everton target Fellaini :w00t:

Fellaini recently acknowledged the interest of Everton last week, however it's now emerged Bayern have sent out their scouts to watch the 20 year-old attacking midfielder in the last month.

Fellaini is an impressive young Belgian and has impressed David Moyes because of his stamina and box to box heading abilities.

Everton will want to wrap up a deal quickly for the young star, but the deal could collapse if Bayern get their way.

This Summer, at the end of the season, the Transfer Window re-opens.

Who would you like us to buy, or think Moyes will buy?

Players weve been linked with recentley:
Michael Bradley
Andrei Arshavin
Brian Howard
Luis Fabiano
Seydou Keita
Stephen Hunt
Stewart Downing
Daniel Van Buyton
Kimi Kallstrom
Matias Delgado
Marouane Felliani

^ I think Ive listed them all there ^

My Ideal player that I would buy this summer would be Lukas Podolski, striker who plays for Bayern Munich, second choice to Luca Toni and Miroslav Klose so he shouldnt be a huge price..

Squad Next Season

Transfer MAYHEM!

Who should we sign? Rumours and more!

All I can say is don't get too excited over the players I'm going to mention.

Rumour.

RB: Glen Johnson: I new right back is on the cards this summer, and David Moyes is looking for a quality attacking right back and Glen Johnson fits the bill. The young England international could see Everton as a good opportunity to play European football next season if Portsmouth are not involved in a European competition next season. Everton should try to bring him to Goodison to continue the growth of English players in Everton's squad. Portsmouth will be sure to want a fortune for the right back.
Cost: -8m Possibility: 3/5

Possibility?

CM: Manuel Fernandes: Manuel Fernandes has proved that he has the potential to be up there with the best in years to come. The young Portugal international lights the crowed up occasionally with his silky skills, but has been giving the ball away frequently this season. Evertonians have blamed his performances on his torrid time at Valencia but If Everton can sign him for around 8m then they have done good business.

Another Attempt.

CM: Lucho Gonzarlez: If Everton can bring the Argentina international midfieder to Everton this would surely show that Everton mean business. Gonzalez’s passing range is very impressive, and he would be able create chances that Everton need. Everton failed with an 11m bid for him last season.
Cost: -10m Possibility: 2/5

Would like to join.

AM: Kim Maelstrom: The 25 year old Lyon midfielder has played 53 times for Sweden- scoring 7 times. Källström can also play on the left, or as a second striker. Källström recently said in an interview that he would welcome a move to the Premier League with Everton after the Euros.

Class act.

LM: Who else but Steven Pienaar? The lad has proved to be a class player this season. If Everton miss out on this player they will deeply regret it. Some other big boys are apparently interested, Arsenal and Valencia.
Cost: -2m Possibility: 5/5

Rumour.

LM: Arshavin: Quality player, the Russian through-ball expert has impressed Arsenal manager Wenger, and David Moyes has taken a shine to him. Teams didn't go for him in January though, as there was a worry about his fitness being it off-season in the Russian league at the time.
Cost: -8m Possibility: 1/5

Other Rumours:

Luis Fabinio and Lukas Podolski.

Unless we have a big wallet we won’t be signing any of the top class players above. They could arguably take us to the next level.

The future of Everton's second choice goalkeeper Wessels is not clear at the moment. Do you think we should re-sign him?

and not for the first time either, your posts are never on topic!!, just the first thing that comes to you, think before you speak in future.....ya chelsea band wagon jumper!! :w00t:

not an insult by the way northern ireland is fully of them..:LOL:

If this is the first thing that comes to me I want to know what are the other things i will get in the future any more insults, threatening pm?? Oh and btw b4l next time you tell someone is a bandwagon jumper get your facts right. Seriously. And as per me never on topic who said so? I respond to people talking crap and try and educate them on it. So bugger off b4l. :r1 :BY:

lol thats brilliant , you educating blue4life....:LOL:

thanks delta would love to stay and continue to struggle with what your saying but im off to work,catch you later my blue and red mates.....:w00t:

Now what do i say if you struggle to read proper good old English?? also its again a general statement... No one's perfect mate... don't mind picking up this discussion anytime once your back. I'm always up for educating people!!

ok now this is gotta stop do you guys now the bloody meaning of mentally impaired?? ffs both you users have stated that "if you were mentally impaired" what is wrong with you guys? I seriously think you guys are kids masquerading as adults!!

Im inclined to agree. Or at least they are not acting their age as ive said before.

he said retarded for a start which is a huge insult not only to the people with a mental disability but its also a big no no to be said , ever.

anyway on the transfers as i have said before on here i would love to get kallstrom. not arsed about manny now think hes not worth the coin, in my opinion id be over the moon to get arshavin he is a quality player and a great passer of the ball some thing we lack in.

btw we have already agreed a fee for stevie p, 2.45m when we got him on loan, so its just down to him, and i think he is more than happy to stay.

Arshavin was all over the park the other night for Zenit. Virtually had a role in every goal and attack otherwise. Sounds like a 'qualitee' player, but i guess a factor could be his age. 26. will he fit into the playing system? or moyes' choice?

Back
Top Bottom