Everton Thread

Re: AN EVERTON VIEW

cant you read dags? CHICO what the hell does that mean....:LOL:

Everton react angrily

Everton have reacted angrily to Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez's comments about Everton fans lack of respect.

Everton's Ian Ross has issued a statement in response.

Ross said: "Whilst we would never condone the singling out of individual players for vitriolic insults, it is a shame that Mr Benitez chose to ignore the actions of his own club's supporters.

"Not only was Joleon Lescott subjected to an afternoon-long barrage of quite disgusting and quite audible abuse, Phil Neville was seemingly spat at several times and was also punched in the back by a supporter as he took a throw-in.

"We have asked Merseyside Police and our Safety Officer to look into the matter.

"In calling for Everton supporters to respect his players, Mr Benitez should, perhaps, remember his comments of 12 months ago when he sought to belittle one of world sport's oldest and most respected institutions by describing us as a 'small club'. Respect is a two-way street."

Last edited:

ah i feel alive now after that rant on lfc - efc haha

later dudes im away for some lunch and then off to work, yipppeee.

tim cahill optimises every thing about this great club, the passion, the love and the history, amazing find. he will be back stronger after the summer break, cant wait. off now, thanks for the banter chico dags etc....:TU:

Lak, he's entitled to post what he wants (within reason), it's the EVERTON thread. If you don't like it, get out and post in YOUR thread.

Lak, he's entitled to post what he wants (within reason), it's the EVERTON thread. If you don't like it, get out and post in YOUR thread.

um....Mr. wannabe moderator, i asked him wha....wait, why am i justifying to you?

Oh and about posting in my thread and not others, i think you can look at yourself first Plan.

And you're no one to tell me to get out ot in :)

And plus, i think i touched a nerve :))

um....Mr. wannabe moderator, i asked him wha....wait, why am i justifying to you?

Oh and about posting in my thread and not others, i think you can look at yourself first Plan.

And you're no one to tell me to get out ot in :)

And plus, i think i touched a nerve :))

Jezus Christ mate lay of the coffee...Plan M is right though, he is entitled to post what he wants in the Everton thread, no need to get on your high horse and all..

A Taste of Europe

Ten games in Europe this season yielded eight wins, one draw, and unfortunately one defeat which ultimately cost us a Quarter Final place against PSV Eindhoven this evening. I think another long run in the uefa cup would benefit the club better than to qualify out right for the cl. just a thought, either or...

Last edited:

chico you dont have to prove it, they know what they are, most of the reds are too young on here they dont know there filthy history or what they did too our club in the eighties, your wastin your time mate, just leave it...

what we did to your club?

Oh I suppose that has something to do with us stopping you from dominating europe, just like you claimed to 'dominate' the 60's:ACHOO:

We had a hooligan problem, so did Manchester United, so did Everton, so did Chelsea, Leeds, West Ham:

*continues to list all 92 English clubs*

rubbished i think not, your a bunch or scum bags and you'll never be forgiven for it. you ruined english football in the 80's and ruined what wold have been an illustrious late 80's for efc by getting all clubs banned from playing in europe for your disgraceful antics abroad

YOU REALLY ARE CLULESS AREN'T YOU

YOU WON 1 TITLE AFTER 1985, thus you would only have had the chance of winning ONE European Cup. Infact the ban hurt Liverpool's chances of success more than others!

JESUS WEPT

Keep deluding youselves, it really is rather comical.

Last edited:

Jezus Christ mate lay of the coffee...Plan M is right though, he is entitled to post what he wants in the Everton thread, no need to get on your high horse and all..

a) Spelling Mistake in your sentence.
b) All lak was saying "What does it mean" and asking questions is allowed I haven't read its not allowed or banned in the rule books!!
c) Plan M... is there some kind of election process going on where you are contesting to be a Moderator, cause it looks like you like throwing your weight and authority around. Lay off it mate.

Bring on the music!! :BY:

um..FreMM mate, all i was asking genuinely was his opinion on the article. Of course he can post whatever he likes. Wannabes dont need to come and ask me to get in or out of thread, ok?

ask away lak47 my point was that we have heard that before, how many times must you do it? until there is another fatality? you need to stop your minority fans from that sort of thing or someone will get hurt or worse......

that was my point you goon.

cant believe the zenit score (1-4) and we beat them relatively comfortably too.

arshavin played a blinder, we tried in vein to get him in january hope we still go for him.

ask away lak47 my point was that we have heard that before, how many times must you do it? until there is another fatality? you need to stop your minority fans from that sort of thing or someone will get hurt or worse......

um..chicpeabraino , are you alright mate? retard by any chance?

Last edited:

The pair of you (and Bluelife) need to start acting your age and grow up! :brick:

Thats lovely talk, what if i did have a mental retardation how would you feel, your a sad, sad little man.

Im done with this madness

its been reported chico, i aint having that.

UEFA CUP 2007/2008

efc-5.jpg

OUTSTANDING.....

Thats lovely talk, what if i did have a mental retardation how would you feel, your a sad, sad little man.

Im done with this madness

You called everyone mongs? That's another way of calling someone a retard you know? :SS

Yeh, great performances. You should be in the finals of the UEFA Cup.

Oh wait......

Back
Top Bottom