Everton Thread

Re: AN EVERTON VIEW

It's good his face is so clear, there's no excuse for him not to be banned from the ground now.

utterly disgraceful.

shocked by all this, just brings hooliganism to another level to spit on and punch a professional footballer is very distasteful, songs are songs and most players admit they dont even here them, both clubs dont need this especially the red-shite with their hooligan history! hysel athens etc...

want a laugh? watch this below what a twat!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh0i3nDakKs

this is the new mentality we are dealing with...

Last edited:

You're being VERY ignorant, rude and blinkered by tarnishing Liverpool fans as "hooligans", even Chico says it's the minority. Or are you saying Everton fans are all angels?

no. all teams have a bad element, your team how-ever have alot of history! hooligan history, your too young to remember i wont waste my time....

How old are you? How old are you assuming I am?

Cahill to return 'better than ever'

DB089E0D-0DB7-972A-0B4BE63EB246E-1.jpg

Hard times with Everton being hit so hard with injuries to andy johnson , james vaughan, victor anichebe witch lead to everton being forced to play phil jagielka as emergency forward against liverpool, but the biggest loss has to be Tim Cahill,
Cahill is now out for the rest of the campaign, but claimed today: "I'll be back better than ever."

The loss of the Australia star has been a huge blow to boss David Moyes as Everton have seen themselves slip five points behind Liverpool in the race for fourth spot and Champions League qualification.

"I started my rehab programme the day after I broke it again," Cahill said. "One thing is that I am is experienced in this game, and I know exactly where I am with my foot injury.

"When it comes to pre-season, it will be like I haven't been out of football."

Everton have taken just one point from the last nine, with Cahill figuring for only 15 minutes of those three games.

He started to suffer injury problems again in the 1-0 win at Sunderland on March 3rd, and was only named on the bench for Everton's Uefa Cup exit at the hands on Fiorentina in a penalty shootout.

He then missed the 1-0 defeat at Fulham and broke down again after 15 minutes of the home draw with West Ham.

And the day before the Merseyside derby defeat at the weekend, Moyes announced officially that Cahill's season was over.

The string of results when he has been out underlines just how important Cahill is to Everton. He also missed the first 13 games of the season with a similar injury, a run of games that saw Everton lose five times.

In the next 13, they were unbeaten and Cahill played in 12 and scored six, take your time tiny your invaluable to this team..

Last edited:

shocked by all this, just brings hooliganism to another level to spit on and punch a professional footballer is very distasteful, songs are songs and most players admit they dont even here them, both clubs dont need this especially the red-shite with their hooligan history! hysel athens etc...

want a laugh? watch this below what a twat!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh0i3nDakKs

this is the new mentality we are dealing with...

:LOL::LOL::LOL::lmao: Thats brilliant!

to be honest blue everton have a terrible record on hooliganism also, everton are white era in the late 70's early 80's and throwing bannanas at barnes etc... also we have been known to run a few elements down goodison road, just ask our scouse friend about the days he done it!!!

reds just got caught to many times and had worst disasters such as the above mentioned.

thing is this is not new its been happening since them days on a lesser scale dunno why they are deciding to publicise it now. hidden agenda me thinks with the government and the city of culture etc....

Just thinking to the future now as was evident at the derby our midfield needs big time strengthening, i really hope we fork out on two good midfielders, i would love if we could buy stephen appaiah or someone of his kaliber, would also like to see kim kallstrom join us.

heres hoping for a good summer transfer window.

think we'll still get 4th tho!

to be honest blue everton have a terrible record on hooliganism also, everton are white era in the late 70's early 80's and throwing bannanas at barnes etc... also we have been known to run a few elements down goodison road, just ask our scouse friend about the days he done it!!!

reds just got caught to many times and had worst disasters such as the above mentioned.

thing is this is not new its been happening since them days on a lesser scale dunno why they are deciding to publicise it now. hidden agenda me thinks with the government and the city of culture etc....

wouldnt say terrible mate , practically unheard of..

we were bad in the 80's unc, racist etc.. we didnt have a black player from late 60's til earl barrett (i think it was him anyway dont quote me but im near sure it was him)

ALSO TO ADD TO MY PREVIOUS POST!

We need a right back (someone who works his pants off up and down the wing and can defend) two central midfielders (appaiah and kallstrom for example) on kallstrom: He has a powerful shot, which once knocked out his team-mate Andreas Isaksson during training prior to the 2006 World Cup. His nickname is Kongo-Kim. He is usually a playmaker; however, he can play anywhere in midfield. He is best known for his passing.

I think if Aj stays fit and Vaughan and Vic stay fit and try and earn their place there is really no need to shell out on a striker, cos even a half decent one does not come cheap these days.

we were bad in the 80's unc, racist etc.. we didnt have a black player from late 60's til earl barrett (i think it was him anyway dont quote me but im near sure it was him)

we are still bad mate but not tearing the place up like we used too, off now to watch arsenal hump the red-shite on rte 2..

Kallstrom is supposed to be an excellent player, he'd be a great capture for you.

Did Vogel ever sign for you? He was was on the verge of signing but wasn't there some hiccup? Did he sign for another club?

When will you lot get over us and stop going on and on and on? EVERY game, every week you spout the SAME nonsense and sing about us in one shape or another. If it's not singing, it's going on about murderers, Michael Shields, Heysel etc.

You wont catch ANY Liverpool fan saying ANYTHING about Madelaine McCann or Rhys Jones just because they were Everton fans. What happened to both of them is very wrong, but it's okay for you lot to go on about Michael Shields, murders, Heysel, Hillsbrough? How does that work exactly?

Don't you think you're being slightly insensitive to the families involved when you don't let these things go and start to pay some actual respect to those involved?

michael shields was a scally tho and he deserves to be in jail, dont do the crime if you cant do the time.

why would you slag maddie or rhys, that makes no sense?

Nobody has proved Shields did anything, evidence seems to indicate he didn't actually do anything.

Why would you slag the dead at Hillsbrough and Heysel? Wasn't there a banner at the Fiorentina game saying something like "39 Italians Can't Be Wrong"?

kopites r gobshites 39 italians (even tho it was 36, a welsh man and irish died as well as a turk or somet) cant be wrong.

thats slagging yous for actually committing the murders because of your hooligan fans, so i ask again, why would you slag maddie or rhys? two very innocent everton fans?

I don't think ANY Liverpool fan would say anything about Maddie or Rhys, but I WOULD expect it off you lot.

Why would you take a banner like that to Italy and be proud of it? You're in Italy to support your team but you take banners a) to have another go at us (small club) and b) didn't you think it might be a bit insensitive to the Italians watching who might've had family who died and you think it's cool to unfold a banner bringing it all out again?

Why do you still sing about Hillsbrough and Heysel? A lot of people died then, families are still mourning the people they lost, yet your fans still sing about it and don't let it rest? You really do need to start letting things go and a) pay more respect to the people who've passed away and b) start supporting your own club for a change instead of 2/3 of your songs being about us and even taking banners which aren't supporting your club but having a go at us again.

Definately a small club, always looking at what we're doing and commenting on us. "We don't care what the red shite say" ... but actually you do :LOL:

And if you want to talk about hooligans? Andy Nicholls ...

Guys you rae kicking it all off again.

What people fail to realise about Hillsborough and Heysel is that families containing both red and blue lost loved ones, friends both red and blue lost people they knew.

Hooliganism is not a new thing, although with Heysel it become more of danger through the state of the ground which was unsafe and turned it into a tragedy.

When people can start to take a step back and realise the seriousness of Hillsborough, Munich, Heysel, Bradford and the rest and stop using them as a cheap stick to hit rival fans with , the better.

mate you aint got nothing on us only andy nicholls (who ever that is) your teams been involved in a lot of shite over the decades and you know it. Any way the recent derby was a bad day, crap behaviour by both fans and will probaly get worse as we close the gap without spending 50 million like your lot, get used to it. we aint going away! maybe next year is our year...:LOL: (ive heard that before some where) ;))

Guys you rae kicking it all off again.

What people fail to realise about Hillsborough and Heysel is that families containing both red and blue lost loved ones, friends both red and blue lost people they knew.

Hooliganism is not a new thing, although with Heysel it become more of danger through the state of the ground which was unsafe and turned it into a tragedy.

When people can start to take a step back and realise the seriousness of Hillsborough, Munich, Heysel, Bradford and the rest and stop using them as a cheap stick to hit rival fans with , the better.

Exactly what I'm trying to say mate :TU:

Back
Top Bottom