Everton Thread

Re: AN EVERTON VIEW

Don't know why it's mentioned in this thread, but it is 20M. Torres himself said in his interview with Daglish.

Guys, easy tactics for Sunday's big game:
;)

Breaking News

With 24 hours before the 207th Merseyside derby David Moyes reveals
his tactical solution to stopping Liverpool.

mickeykopchoir2_440x330.jpg
+
Chang_Beer_(NS_45deg)_0224Y.jpg
+
bricklayer.jpg

Andy Johnson takes up extra training sessions

pete_-_diving2_for_web.jpg

Yakubu tells of his plans for life after football

YakubuAiyegbeni_608778.jpg
ware_kokob.jpg

And we get an excerpt of Phil Nevilles journal

Things to do in a merseyside derby...
note.jpg

Good luck

Don't know why it's mentioned in this thread, but it is 20M. Torres himself said in his interview with Daglish.

Because of what B4L said:

"Seriously this fella Torres has proved himself to be the real deal this season. £26m you would expect him to be, well not necessarily, look at Schevchenko et al"

apparently kim kallstrom has opened the door to a move to everton in the summer.

i think hes quality has played well for lyon over the last few years.

Because of what B4L said:

"Seriously this fella Torres has proved himself to be the real deal this season. £26m you would expect him to be, well not necessarily, look at Schevchenko et al"

I see. Well it was 20M and it's not a guarantee that he would be this good in his first season. Shevchenko, Veron, Reyes, Ballack prove otherwise. I can't remember a player have such an impact in his first season.

I see. Well it was 20M and it's not a guarantee that he would be this good in his first season. Shevchenko, Veron, Reyes, Ballack prove otherwise. I can't remember a player have such an impact in his first season.

maybe not as good but heres a few:

eric cantona, henrik larson, yakubu :))

maybe not as good but heres a few:

eric cantona, henrik larson, yakubu :))

27 goals in their first season, without taking penalties? Not really. Admit it for once that Torres has been the signing of the season.

I said maybe not as good you tool.

signing of the season usually means not paying alot for an unproven player, who turns out to be amazing, like a larson or cahill, so I would class him as a good signing only.

and i already said hes a class act who would walk into any team, what more do you want from a blue haha

yakubu has done well also , but new the premier league style quite well id say....

hmmm tough call this one, i aint got a clue! form goes out the window any way, hope its a good one....ill F**kin love it if we win , me chico and the boys off into town soon to join the local belfast blues and reds in the bot bar, 14 screens ...lovin it

IN MOYES WE TRUST

NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM

Awfully quiet in here.

The legend that Sami is. Had the Yak in his pocket the whole time

2djp3k4.gif

Yakubu's dive makes me laugh everytime I see it, how early did he want to fall over? :LOL:

mate all teams do it! your not angelic! any way crap match, liverpool deserved there victory...

Funny how it's a crap match when you get beat. My mate said the same too, he's also a blue :LOL:

Pompy are just 4 points behind. And they have a pretty easy run in. Watch your backs.

Last edited:

Assuming you're the other Everton fan, you look the spitting image of a guy I was chatting to in the pub after the Utd-Liverpool match. He was an Arsenal fan though, so he's got better taste ;)

Back
Top Bottom