Everton Thread

Re: AN EVERTON VIEW

What he means basically is...if we pip you to 4th spot it will be amazing for us after the 50 million plus your team spent in the summer, simple as that.

He didn't mention cash spent, he said quality though ;)

Yes they were poor but Fiorentina were hardly up to full strength no liverani(midfield all over the place), Semioli, Mutu...

been thro this one mate, we had the same amount of players out asthem in the first leg.

they were shit last nite and hand on my heart i knew we would peg the goal deficit back cos in the first leg they were ok but nothing to get carried aay about, we made them look better than they were that nite, i think we played far better last night than they did in the first leg, we had soooooooo many chances damit.

yeh go on pete i could do with a laugh ;)) ha ha come on then??

Last edited:

dont think there was an easy tie to be honest.....at least arsenal cuts out the travel..

alright unc, stuck in work here its so bad been on from half 9 finish at midnight, and there are so many dicks in all juiced from watching the racing!!! good tie for the shite eh?!!

aye tough alright , any team that wins against ac milan at san siro is gonna scare some....

"there are no fans worldwide that are better than Evertonians"

Sorry I never see any passion from your fans, its merely just Liverpool hatred/biterness, granted you put passion into that, but If you want to be considered up there your passion has to be about the love for your club and not the hatred of others.

"the whole country expected us to choke but we didnt"

erm you did, you choked on the penalties, which aren't a lottery, its a skill.

You did extremely well to level the tie, but I just knew that you had to score in extra time to get through. I just knew you'd lose on penalties, the pressure was too much. Its an english disease.

Peter our fans sing from start to finish in most matches we are very passionate supporters, trust me, live matches on tv dont us justice, much like most teams to be fair.

pete your the first person ive ever heard say penalties are not a lottery, ok you have a good penalty stopper in reina i give you that, but based on that, you cant say penalties are not a lotto, surely , can you...:TD:

pete your the first person ive ever heard say penalties are not a lottery, ok you have a good penalty stopper in reina i give you that, but based on that, you cant say penalties are not a lotto, surely , can you...:TD:

How come the Germans twat everyone at them?

How come you just know certain players are going to score and some are going to miss, despite the fact that any proffesional footballer, whatever position you play in, should be able to strike a ball accurately and cleanly or even fool a goalkeeper with their technique.

I used to think penalties were a lottery sometime before Euro 96

shocking result...

still confident reds will loose points tho and we'll beat them in derby.

sad day today tho

didnt catch the game--was it deserved?

yes fulham totaly deserved there 3 points , we were not at the races , especialy after anichebe got injured in warm up, aj off after 15 mins and vaughan out for rest of the season, we had no options upfront to change much, we aint won at fulham since 1966 in the league , mad but true, well done fulham! i think playing teams that are fighting for premiership survival is as difficult as playin the top teams, any way im sad to fall 3 points of the top 4 but everton and liverpool have some very tough times ahead, so i would expect things to be a bit see-saw between now and the end of the season.

IN MOYES WE TRUST.

yes thats true... Fulham in the second half and some parts of the first half too... i would say well deserved victory and help in their battle too..

agreed i would like fulham to stay up actually! not sure why though, i like mohammed al fayed, he says it like it is :DANCE:

OHHHHH STEVIE LAAA!!
steveshagnandodh4.gif

Back
Top Bottom