Everton Thread

Re: AN EVERTON VIEW

One of your usual flags brought to europe with you:

Dont you think people inmanchester would be very sensitive to this?

rd24e.jpg

Link to image if it does not appear: http://www.soccerphile.com/soccerphile/news/news24.html

LIVERPOOL fans have been condemned as the WORST in Europe in a scathing UEFA report.

UEFA president Michel Platini will hand the controversial dossier to Britain's Sports Minister Richard Caborn in Brussels on Tuesday.

UEFA spokesman William Gaillard said: "We have an independent police report mentioning 25 incidents since 2003 caused by Liverpool fans away from home. That's the most of any team in Europe. We should all be very pleased that no one was hurt."

The report follows an investigation into violence that marred the Champions League final in Athens and accuses the Kop fans of causing most of the trouble.

Scores of fans with genuine tickets were denied entry to the Olympic Stadium in Athens last month.

Hundreds of others holding forgeries managed to get in to see Liverpool's 2-1 defeat by AC Milan.

Gaillard added: "We had 102 flags in the stadium, but by the time the game began there were only two left. People climbed up amid incredible danger in order to steal them, and we know a majority were Liverpool fans."

A senior UEFA insider told the News of the World that Caborn would have "serious food for thought" after reading a "thick dossier" on the disorder in the stadium.

Liverpool will mount a strong defence of their fans and point out they submitted their own report to UEFA before the final, highlighting their serious concerns about crowd control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfZ62kIx5YQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj0CHyHvRHU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl17LJUaLGI&feature=related

Ill go on if you like? :THINK:

Last edited:

:LOL: That report was rubbished a long time ago, Gaillard doesn't have a clue about football and his opinion is worth as much as Blue's when he talks about Champions League football ;)

chico you dont have to prove it, they know what they are, most of the reds are too young on here they dont know there filthy history or what they did too our club in the eighties, your wastin your time mate, just leave it...

And if you want to talk about hooligans? Andy Nicholls ...

dont make me laugh hes a self proclaimed gangster, im harder thn him!!!

he was at the norn iron match blue he was that fake hooligan hes a prat wrote a book bout his rough days of the 80's

chico you dont have to prove it, they know what they are, most of the reds are too young on here they dont know there filthy history or what they did too our club in the eighties, your wastin your time mate, just leave it...

Ifithadnabeenfor...

:LOL:

Us again? Seriously, get over us. Concentrate on your own club for a change instead of watching everything we do and bringing us into everything ;)

rubbished i think not, your a bunch or scum bags and you'll never be forgiven for it. you ruined english football in the 80's and ruined what wold have been an illustrious late 80's for efc by getting all clubs banned from playing in europe for your disgraceful antics abroad

mate i know who andy nicholls is, i was being sarcastic, im just not into hooliganism thats all. i switch off when i see that kind of thing. although i nearly turned into one in the taxi on the way home from the bot the other night, remember ha ha :LOL:

rubbished i think not, your a bunch or scum bags and you'll never be forgiven for it. you ruined english football in the 80's and ruined what wold have been an illustrious late 80's for efc by getting all clubs banned from playing in europe for your disgraceful antics abroad

here here :applaud:

Ifithadnabeenfor...

Us again? Seriously, get over us. Concentrate on your own club for a change instead of watching everything we do and bringing us into everything ;)

We sang one song about gerrard we always sing it, nothing ever mentioned.

your lot however spat at, threw punches at neville, sand racist songs about yakubu, and sand about lesctott.

whose worst?

and we dont care about you lot just trying to open your eyes to your bloved team to let you know their real history and and what scum fans you really have.

Not all of course but open your eyes and see that you have the worst element of hooligans still in your support.

mate i know who andy nicholls is, i was being sarcastic, im just not into hooliganism thats all. i switch off when i see that kind of thing. although i nearly turned into one in the taxi on the way home from the bot the other night, remember ha ha :LOL:

HAHA messy!

was a good day out cost dee his job, he handed in his notice!! he was getting sacked anyway for not turning up on monday or tuesday!!

You sang about Gerrard's daughter, Heysel and Hillsbrough. And the songs about Yakubu were saying he's a fat Purple Aki, which isn't racist at all. We won't be singing racist songs when we've been the victim of some of the largest racist attacks when John Barnes was playing and had monkey chants and bananas thrown at him.

You sang about Gerrard's daughter, Heysel and Hillsbrough. And the songs about Yakubu were saying he's a fat Purple Aki, which isn't racist at all. We won't be singing racist songs when we've been the victim of some of the largest racist attacks when John Barnes was playing and had monkey chants and bananas thrown at him.

i agree, shocking behaviour, but we have mainly stopped that now, we sing about the others too much for my likingbut hey, thats life.

we dont go to europe and fight still tho like your supporters.

i agree, shocking behaviour, but we have mainly stopped that now, we sing about the others too much for my likingbut hey, thats life.

we dont go to europe and fight still tho like your supporters.

Maybe because you hardly get into Europe? ;)

Maybe because you hardly get into Europe? ;)

mate we would have ruled europe if it hadnt off been for those pesky red-shite getting our asses banned for five years while we were winning titles for fun....

Ifithadnabeenfor

Who you lot playing this weekend?

Reports in Italy are suggesting that Raffaele Palladino might join Everton on loan during the summer...:oooh:

Easy three points for you then. I'd take another 1-1 draw this weekend, but it's more than likely going to be a two-point gap I feel :(

Sky FuoriZona Calcio, an italian football talkshow on Sky Italy

Easy three points for you then. I'd take another 1-1 draw this weekend, but it's more than likely going to be a two-point gap I feel :(

dunno think you'll do them this weekend for some reason.

think its you fuck up for us next season if im honest, i can live with that if we strenghthen the squad.

Back
Top Bottom