eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

a

again, i don t think that applies to anyone who is not playing FUMA and on the other hand, ai in master league can t be fixed, it will always be one dimensional most of the time when it comes to goal scoring probabilities, it will always shoot the same kind of shot and same angle aswell....it just feels repetitive, can t be back to such football game, FIFA modded the right way with ball physics mod aswell,has much much more probabilities to score inside the box
Again, it applies to me.
And it applies to pes not FIFA
FIFA has more random stuff happening for sure, but it also has an off putting movement that i cant stand atm, therefore a no go right now

Last edited:
I didn’t keep exact track, but after playing between 50 to 100 games over the past 6 months, I finally beat Fiorentina with my Sampdoria. Bonaventura and Alex were dominating me in midfield, capitalising on my mistakes, which mostly came forth from my tendency to play a bit too nonchalant. Every time I took the lead, their TS would kick in, and I’d get overwhelmed. I can’t say I kept my composure this time either—lots of nervous errors—but I parked the bus a bit more, made the most of my counterattacks, and found myself winning with an unbelievable 3-0 where I normally score maybe once every three matches. All that time I thought I was recording, but alas, it turns out that in fact I was merely creating a mandala, now vanished forever. The three goals where absolute beauties too 😭.

I could extend my challenge to 3 wins in a row but I think I will allow myself now to see if I can beat a top team like AC Milan with my renewed confidence. This time I will make absolutely sure to record each session, as for me the idea that I am also producing some sort of relic is an essential part of the whole experience. I've set the goal to always create a match that flows realistically and that showcases a variety of attacks, skills, passes. This puts a bit of the pressure on me, like in a real match, with a crowd that expects you to not only give it your best but also likes to be entertained.

this basically sums up my feelings with pes 2021 as a whole, many times bugs like this happens and don t let u win a game, this can t happen tbh in the other game...period

Back
Top Bottom