eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

@rockstrongo I believe you need Stadium server in your sider bro..
View attachment 295413
inside the stadium-server, there are folders with stadiums and a stadium map which maps the stadiums to the teams.

View attachment 295418

for example, Arena Corinthians (Neo Química Arena) is inside content/stadium-server/Brazil and is linked in the stadium-map text file

View attachment 295419

Your best bet is to download the Stadium-Servers and install the ones you want in your sider (I've only kept a few because the entire stadium pack is few)..

Here is a more detailed guide: https://evoweb.uk/threads/sider-mod...r-6-4-1-sider-7-1-4-no-requests-please.81018/ :TU:
Thanks Millos, youre always a hero helping out

Always nice when you teammates make the right decision. Kashiwa were very much the dominant team in this match. Managed to sneak out with a one goal victory.

Here's 2 similar chances. One with my striker and one with my right back. Both times I cross the ball from the byline to them in the box. Guess who scored and guess who missed (awfully, I might add)

I accidently accepted a job offer in master league for Atletico with the no regen mod on and now I'm stuck at my current team Saint Ettiene but in the game's database I'm managing Atletico is there anyway to fix this or is all my progress gone.

PES 2021 has the best pes graphics (color etc) it looks great at long cameras (animations etc) but the script and the Ai are disaster...
If someone find the way to completely remove the script and make the ai the same with PES 2017 or the older PES titles (6-2013) it will be the best game...
I tried everything...Gameplay modes whatever i found...
The gameplay needs to rebuild completely..
The last years the football games have nice graphics but their simulation philosophy destroyed the fun and the experience of the football gamers...

At long cameras PES 2021 animations look better than in PES 2017...but if you set the medium camera's settings at 10/0/0 you will see that PES 2017 animations looks better...

Best modded game ever = PES 2021
Best graphics ever = FIFA 19 PC
Best gameplay ever = FIFA 16 / PES 2017
Best game = PES 2017

I quit playing Football Games in 2015..

Sorry for my English

There really aren't any other ways to get it. If you're not willing to spend hundreds of dollars for a key, then your best bet is Football Life.

There are certain websites selling PES 21 CD KEY from $800 to all the way to 1800 EUROS!! HAHAHA ... WHAt ?!? These sellers must have their urine tested for meth. I guess PES 21 is up there with sealed copies of Mario Bros on NES and Zelda, lol.

I downloaded Football Life 2024, and I cannot believe how good this game is. What is all the fuss about finding PES 21 when you can easily download this and install it. It's a heavily modded PES 21 basically. I played PES 21 very little, then gave up gaming for a couple years. Even though Konami/EA haven't released a decent game in few years now, playing this FL24 feels like I just started playing PES again, like it was PES 3. All the hard working people who made sure that all this is possible, many thanks!!!

My PC has 3 football games:

FL24/PES21
WE9LE
PES17

solid line up huh

You'll need to go into the Scoreboard Server folder within Sider, and then look at the map competitions text file. This is what assigns a particular scoreboard to a competition. For example, I have the BBC scoreboard assigned to the FA cup. See here for more information
Where can I get the BBC scoreboard from?

Quite hard playing any other Pes game than 21 now, not because its better than my 13-14-17 etc.
But this one has a lot ticking my boxes, this and PES 20

Back
Top Bottom