eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

20240703023701_1.jpg

Honestly a really tough match against a really defensive Gamba Osaka. Didn't manage to score until the 81st minute and that was due to a defensive error. Scored against a few minutes later and it was probably the best goal I've scored in a while.

Is there a standalone patch with all the EURO 2024 Stuff (stadiums, graphics etc( or is it just like VirtuaRed?

EvoWeb patch has Euro2024 added with teams, new kits, lineups etc.

You can get a Euro2024 stadium pack in the stadium section.

Scoreboards, adboards and ballserver also in the editing area. And there are other things.

Its more satisfying building Your own, go on You know You want to.

So guys, some advice, thiugh im enjoying PES 21, cant help to feel its quite limited, and a bit stiff, but i want to keep playing PES and arent interested in any FIFA atm, any mods or something making it a bit more "lose" or feel a bit more "free"?

Or should i go FL?
If yes, is that a stand alone installment, or do you just import it as a patch?
im playing a patched version as is, smoke patch 3.
Any help or pointers would be great

So guys, some advice, thiugh im enjoying PES 21, cant help to feel its quite limited, and a bit stiff, but i want to keep playing PES and arent interested in any FIFA atm, any mods or something making it a bit more "lose" or feel a bit more "free"?

Or should i go FL?
If yes, is that a stand alone installment, or do you just import it as a patch?
im playing a patched version as is, smoke patch 3.
Any help or pointers would be great
I use FL but i don't use the gameplay mod in it... Find it way to end to end. I've been having banger games with twiggy FUMA mod with -2 speed and 30 min halves. You'd might ask why play a match for an hour but it gives matches a story. The ebb and flow of the game paired with the mod is just chef kiss :APPLAUD:

Last edited:
I use FL but i don't use the gameplay mod in it... Find it way to end to end. I've been having banger games with twiggy FUMA mod with -2 speed and 30 min halves. You'd might ask why play a match for an hour but it gives matches a story. The ebb and flow of the game paired with the mod is just chef kiss :APPLAUD:
So there's not too many goals? Sounds interesting..

I've always played 20 min halves , think it's the min you can play
Will take your tip and look it up
Cheers

Yeah the last match i've had ended 2-2 with the opposing team having 13 shots in total and for me 11 shots. Was a scoreless stalemate going into the second half. Absolute J-League classic tbf.
Oh that's great! I've been playing FIFA 16 lately on PC after playing PES for a while, but I think I will pop back to PES at some point and give that a try...

Please help me with this I get error when I go to edit mode. It says in other to make changes in edit mode you must first create edit data. T

Just a fine picture of Luka Modrić from game ...

PES-2021-Luka-in-Croatia-vs-England.jpg

The game is considered abandonware but it's not open source. What FL team doing is basically a piracy. Their lucky konami don't care & not as aggressive as shitendo. Anyway you already got your own answer. Virtuared patch doesn't support for pirate version. Maybe in future ? who knows. So please ask about virtuared patch related in their own thread.

Post by @Dildo Shwaggins removed, perhaps he will understand if He reads our rules.

★ Rules Regarding Cracks

This community cannot and will not offer any support for any cracked versions of PES 2021 (like CPY). While we are aware that it has become virtually impossible to buy a legit key for the game (as of February 2023), please be reminded that using a non-original cracked version of the game might lead to crashes and various other instabilities when combined with user created mods and patches from our Editing area. There's simply nothing that can be done about it other than owning and using the original Steam version of the game! Therefore, please refrain from seeking help/support if you don't have a legal Steam activated version of the game as all it does is wasting everyone's time on something that simply cannot be fixed by any of us. Please don't expect or even demand our content creators to check their work for compatibilities. Evoweb has always favored original game versions as baseline for mods and patches, the fact that Konami effectively stopped distributing the game and many new users feeling excluded now won't change our stance. We simply can't cater to everyone.

We will remove any threads and posts discussing this matter on sight, ignoring and disrespecting this notice repeatedly might lead to disciplinary action to be taken on your account. Thank you!

The game is considered abandonware but it's not open source. What FL team doing is basically a piracy.
It is, but I dont think that should be like that.

I mean there are a lot of games that are removed from official stores and you can't get them. Why not play some amazing games just because someone "removed them"? I mean did I have a proper PC to play PES back then, I am buying all my games for XBOX and now I can play PES 21 but I can't get it (I dont even want to talk about resellers who charge like 200e for old game).

So I dont think those games should be considered as piracy. I am not talking about this forum I am talking generally, just my loud thinking.

Post by @Dildo Shwaggins removed, perhaps he will understand if He reads our rules.

★ Rules Regarding Cracks

This community cannot and will not offer any support for any cracked versions of PES 2021 (like CPY). While we are aware that it has become virtually impossible to buy a legit key for the game (as of February 2023), please be reminded that using a non-original cracked version of the game might lead to crashes and various other instabilities when combined with user created mods and patches from our Editing area. There's simply nothing that can be done about it other than owning and using the original Steam version of the game! Therefore, please refrain from seeking help/support if you don't have a legal Steam activated version of the game as all it does is wasting everyone's time on something that simply cannot be fixed by any of us. Please don't expect or even demand our content creators to check their work for compatibilities. Evoweb has always favored original game versions as baseline for mods and patches, the fact that Konami effectively stopped distributing the game and many new users feeling excluded now won't change our stance. We simply can't cater to everyone.

We will remove any threads and posts discussing this matter on sight, ignoring and disrespecting this notice repeatedly might lead to disciplinary action to be taken on your account. Thank you!
I do understand the rules. From what I thought to know I just simply concluded that maybe your stance on the situation changed in the mean time. Other than that I didn't necessarily ask for a fix, but maybe a "workaround" like switching of certain modules in the sider or something along those lines.

Again: I also don't condone piracy and I tried to get a proper key. However there just simply are none anymore since even if I was willing to pay that kind of money I didn't find any that I would be able to legally activate in my country..

My point still stands whether you like it or not it's still considered a piracy, even in some country if you had original license of it, you can keep "pirate" stuff as backup.

It's not im against it. I solely blame this one to konami only. The game should be allowed to buy it from legally. Though i understand there some kind licensing nightmare which prevent them to keep selling it. Sports game is really weird.

I do understand the rules. From what I thought to know I just simply concluded that maybe your stance on the situation changed in the mean time. Other than that I didn't necessarily ask for a fix, but maybe a "workaround" like switching of certain modules in the sider or something along those lines.

Again: I also don't condone piracy and I tried to get a proper key. However there just simply are none anymore since even if I was willing to pay that kind of money I didn't find any that I would be able to legally activate in my country..

It isn't going to happen. CPY game has an unstable .exe due to being bypassed.

Your free to do Your own experiments by switching off all modules, then reintroducing one by one until You get a crash, that way You know whatever caused that is not compatible with cpy game.

Truly the conversation ends here, please do not invite further discussion here or in any other threads.

I love playing against human opponents and I am terribly nostalgic for the online seasons of PES 2021.

I know that, even with the official servers turned off, it is possible to play online through remote play solutions. Is there a community or server that brings together those who want to play this old title in multiplayer mode ?

My point still stands whether you like it or not it's still considered a piracy, even in some country if you had original license of it, you can keep "pirate" stuff as backup.

It's not im against it. I solely blame this one to konami only. The game should be allowed to buy it from legally. Though i understand there some kind licensing nightmare which prevent them to keep selling it. Sports game is really weird.

There will come a point when the very thing making you money will start losing you sales. The overall sentiment for pay to win is becoming increasingly more negative/toxic, especially when it's at the expense of genuine progress in the games.

If they begin improving the games again, people will accept the pay to win. If another game comes in and makes a game people actually want to play, both can and will exist, and it'll be profitable.

The main issue is Konami have accepted their niche and EA have zero incentive to actually improve their games. Without any challengers the genre is cooked.
And using official branded kits, balls, boots and music in mods is also breach of copyright and piracy. But everyone seems to give that a pass. You can't have it both ways

I love playing against human opponents and I am terribly nostalgic for the online seasons of PES 2021.

I know that, even with the official servers turned off, it is possible to play online through remote play solutions. Is there a community or server that brings together those who want to play this old title in multiplayer mode ?
should be through parsec i guess, and i think there was a "tournament" set up here a while back, could be for that efootball shit, not sure
Otherwise set up a list/post for it here yourself (a new thread)

Back
Top Bottom