eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Hi there, I was wondering, can we put a certain scoreboard in any competition ? And if yes, how please. I’m trying to put the Ligue 1 scoreboard somewhere else but i don’t get how to do it, if it is doable ofc.
Thanks to anyone that replies and helps 🙌🏼

Hi there, I was wondering, can we put a certain scoreboard in any competition ? And if yes, how please. I’m trying to put the Ligue 1 scoreboard somewhere else but i don’t get how to do it, if it is doable ofc.
Thanks to anyone that replies and helps 🙌🏼
You'll need to go into the Scoreboard Server folder within Sider, and then look at the map competitions text file. This is what assigns a particular scoreboard to a competition. For example, I have the BBC scoreboard assigned to the FA cup. See here for more information

Sorry if it's been asked before, or is it easy to find, but I'm looking for a kit pack compatible with football life, if anyone cares to share a link thx

Had a mate over last night and we enjoyed some football life couch coop. 🥳
Lots of banter, lots of laughs, only a handful of chances on goal… we loved it.
brought back some good memories and we’ll do a tournament event soon.
😊💪

edit: btw, we found out that I’m probably a good host as I gave my personal controller to my mate (to play the game) while he was eating chips (crisps for the wrong side drivers 😉 )!
😊

Last edited:
[...]

edit: btw, we found out that I’m probably a good host as I gave my personal controller to my mate (to play the game) while he was eating chips (crisps for the wrong side drivers 😉 )!
😊
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Guys in PES 2021 when we are playing vs cpu, master league, league, etc the cpu team passes the ball in defense all of the time? You cant enjoy the game with this way...

Guys in PES 2021 when we are playing vs cpu, master league, league, etc the cpu team passes the ball in defense all of the time? You cant enjoy the game with this way...
Yeah it's a major issue with the game's AI and it's draining to play this game at times. The moment you press the opposition in their own half, the COM will go out of it's way to turn around pass all the way back to defenders while they slowly knock it around the back line for 6 passes than boot a random long ball to no one in particular.

I'm no expert, but I've been using this combo now and the CPU has been working the ball, even when I press the defenders in their defense field, they keep working until they reach my area and without a long ball no sense, in the post there's a video of example.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/what-gameplay-mod-or-combo-are-you-using-now-mods-and-combos-thread-renewal.88633/post-3961233

And nowadays, I believe that no team plays with a long ball anymore, so before starting a championship, go to the game plan of all the teams participating in it and if any have a long ball, change it to short pass or you can do this before matches, if you have 2 controllers, go to the team you are going to play against and see if they have a long ball and change it to a short pass

If you want to do this faster, I suggest you donate to Ejogc327 and receive the key and have full access to Pes 2020 Editor V0.12.8 so you can open Edit inside it and make changes faster.

Last edited:
Is it uses that cpy file? We dont need steam? And why the game on disk is only 25 gb when the real game is 40? It has crashes at the second season because because i read that the people who are using that cpy version cant play second season in master league..

the main problem with this game is that even football life 23 didn t fix the darn one dimensional cpu goal scoring variations, they would almost always shoot the ball in top corner right side to score, i wish it had fifa variation in goal scoring, it would be a dream game, shame it s not, after a few days you notice the same pattern by the cpu and u get bored of it

Has anyone found an issue where the selected difficulty level in Exhibition matches seems to override to SS? It doesn't matter if I pick Beginner or anything in between, I get the same difficulty. If I play a cup match it goes right down, but exhibition seems stuck for some reason.....

I don't remember this always being an issue. Anyone heard of this or know a way around it?

Back
Top Bottom