eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

I just can’t settle in a gameplay mod.

I’ve tried them all but keep bouncing around between:

esim beyond evolution
Twiggy v10
Holland AIO

I want to edit my own but there’s not enough info out there on all the parameters for me to go messing about though I did start collecting all the data on editing I could find.

Any suggestions? The biggest issue I find is that I lose some of the reaction in my players when using gameplay mods. I only play in exhibition so the likes of AIO is good - they have smart keepers, random events great shooting and good ai but players can sometimes not react to the ball.

ideally I’d like:

The default pace of the original
Shooting of the original
Variety ai of the some of the mods
Reaction of the original
Variety of the animations of the mods
Ball physics of the original
Keepers of the mods
I think what you're asking is essentially impossible because of how things link together. I despise the floaty ball-physics but from what I can see, game speed, player physics and ball physics are all heavily joined.

Honestly, it's a path to madness if you can't just enjoy a gameplay without wishing X, Y and Z was different. If you can't settle with one, I would honestly either play a modded PES5/6 (which, with no focus on responsiveness and "fun", feels closer to a simulation attempt than any game since) - the shitty graphics make it easier to "settle for" because your brain goes "it's years old, it can't be perfect" whereas with the modern games you just go "how have they got this bad after 20 years of hardware advancements"...

... or, if you can't do that, just ditch football games altogether. Because it's damn miserable trying to find football game nirvana when it doesn't exist.

Guys if i start play League mode, not Master League:
- Is it just one season? i mean if i play with Chelsea and win the league it will end?
- It s full season right? it includes champions league, cup etc...
- If i create custom league, with the biggest clubs from different countries i will play the european competitions too or it is just the custom league?

Hello Lads, if i change for example messi from PSG to Barca and start a new master league. Messis contract is after the first transfer period over and he is a free agent. How can i change the Contract if i trasnfer player in the settings.... Is there any solution? THanks

Guys if i start play League mode, not Master League:
- Is it just one season? i mean if i play with Chelsea and win the league it will end?
- It s full season right? it includes champions league, cup etc...
- If i create custom league, with the biggest clubs from different countries i will play the european competitions too or it is just the custom league?

I remember that the only time I played League mode (instead of ML), it was with a Brazilian team in PES 2019. I think it was Botafogo. Teams were included in the Libertadores depending on their "star level" (say for example, strong teams such as Flamengo and Corinthians played international cups, medium or low ranked teams didn't IIRC).

A good way to test whether League mode includes local cups is again, with the Brazilian League, as they play all of their local cup matches BEFORE the season starts. I'd go ahead and start a League with any Brazilian team, and if you start off with Copa do Brasil, then local Cups are probably included in all competitions.

The third question is an unknown for me, but it's actually quite interesting. I have no idea what the format would be! :LOL:

Last edited:
I think what you're asking is essentially impossible because of how things link together. I despise the floaty ball-physics but from what I can see, game speed, player physics and ball physics are all heavily joined.

Honestly, it's a path to madness if you can't just enjoy a gameplay without wishing X, Y and Z was different. If you can't settle with one, I would honestly either play a modded PES5/6 (which, with no focus on responsiveness and "fun", feels closer to a simulation attempt than any game since) - the shitty graphics make it easier to "settle for" because your brain goes "it's years old, it can't be perfect" whereas with the modern games you just go "how have they got this bad after 20 years of hardware advancements"...

... or, if you can't do that, just ditch football games altogether. Because it's damn miserable trying to find football game nirvana when it doesn't exist.
What you say is so true. Sorry to interrupt but I could not go unnoticed with your comment since I am experiencing a similar situation to that of the partner to whom you responded, I have played a thousand hours pes 21 with mods, I have tried many mod gameplays, nothing works, it irritates me and The fact of having the best soccer game with graphics and not having fun is frustrating, now, something peculiar happened to me yesterday, I was playing an ML in pes 21, the AI was clumsy and frustrating or on the contrary, sometimes everything becomes easy and monotonous I decided to close the game, I open my ps2 emulator to play pes 5 and pes 6... WOW, it only took 2 minutes for me to find immersion in the gameplay and FUN, which pes 21 did not do in a couple of hours, it's what old gen games have is impressive, they have that magical charm that makes a sports game fun, it may be how unpredictable their AI was and I don't know about the gameplay, the love that was seen was notorious, now there is a lot realism, little fun, I don't know if I'm the only one who has felt like this but it's sad.
I feel frustrated because I bought a gamer laptop to play the latest games with mods and instead of having fun, I entered a world of mods and things like that that in the end I see was not the most important factor.

@Kevin 23 Amigo deberías probar el mod más nuevo de @Holland, "Ultimate Gameplay", vas a ver lo divertido y variado que es, yo en lo personal si he encontrado combinaciones que me han gustado, algunas más que otras, pero te recomiendo que experimentes con estos Holland's mods que te mencioné, incluso remontándose a Soccer Revoution, X Pro Evolution, etc. vas a ver que la variación en jugabilidad es muy divertida. Espero que encuentres una combinación que sea de tu agrado, porque a mi parecer PES 2021 es un gran juego. :)

@Kevin 23 My friend you should try the newest mod from @Holland, "Ultimate Gameplay", you will see how fun and varied it is, I personally have found combinations that I have liked, some more than others, but I recommend you to experiment with Holland's mods that I mentioned, even going as far back as Soccer Revoution, X Pro Evolution, etc. you will see that the variation in gameplay is very fun. I hope you find a combination that is to your liking, because in my opinion PES 2021 is a great game. :)

@Kevin 23 Amigo deberías probar el mod más nuevo de @Holland, "Ultimate Gameplay", vas a ver lo divertido y variado que es, yo en lo personal si he encontrado combinaciones que me han gustado, algunas más que otras, pero te recomiendo que experimentes con estos Holland's mods que te mencioné, incluso remontándose a Soccer Revoution, X Pro Evolution, etc. vas a ver que la variación en jugabilidad es muy divertida. Espero que encuentres una combinación que sea de tu agrado, porque a mi parecer PES 2021 es un gran juego. :)

@Kevin 23 My friend you should try the newest mod from @Holland, "Ultimate Gameplay", you will see how fun and varied it is, I personally have found combinations that I have liked, some more than others, but I recommend you to experiment with Holland's mods that I mentioned, even going as far back as Soccer Revoution, X Pro Evolution, etc. you will see that the variation in gameplay is very fun. I hope you find a combination that is to your liking, because in my opinion PES 2021 is a great game. :)
Yes my brother, well, I didn't want to say that pes 21 is a bad game, just that I am frustrated by the fact that I have tried so many gp that none can give you the guarantee of fun like the old pes do, pes 21 is not a Bad game, I just think that so much reality ended the unpredictability in each play and that made a unique pes. I have tried some gp, like the mix golden + dfe from incas and also some other from twiggy and I really liked them but after a couple of matches I went back to vanilla, because I felt that they broke the base game or something else, Anyway, as you say, I'll try the new one from Holland who has also helped me a lot with this topic. PS. I told you that I was playing full manual, I think I've gotten tired, even though I've gotten used to it, I feel that it's not the best thing to do to play it against a machine or something that isn't human, I got so used to the manual that I think that's what it's been a reason not to enjoy the game, and I don't consider myself bad, anyway and a hug bro and thanks for commenting.

Friends, turns out: might've found a permanent (or at least semi-permanent) solution to the long-ball spamming!

In fact, I didn't find anything. @EDWARD7777 did. Right Here

Like I mentioned earlier, up until now, I had only found a few .EXES which quite lessened the long-ball frequency (Master @Holland's latest exe IMO is the best example of this). But now any of us can do it, via gameplay editor DIRECTLY on any DT18, using the method by @EDWARD7777. This is an absolutely brilliant find.

I tested it in two halves of two exhibition matches playing against different teams, and guess how many long-balls I saw? Zero in the first half and 4 in the second. Lobbed long-balls are much reduced! :TU:

Haven't tested it in ML or Cup yet, but if this holds up, it could really be a great, great addition to your gameplay.

You guys should definitely check this out. It has the potential to change your experience in a major way. Make sure to give it a try.

Last edited:
Friends, turns out: might've found a permanent (or at least semi-permanent) solution to the long-ball spamming!

In fact, I didn't find anything. @EDWARD7777 did. Right Here

Like I mentioned earlier, up until now, I had only found a few .EXES which quite lessened the long-ball frequency (Master @Holland's latest exe IMO is the best example of this). But now any of us can do it, via gameplay editor DIRECTLY on any DT18, using the method by @EDWARD7777. This is an absolutely brilliant find.

I tested it in two halves of two exhibition matches playing against different teams, and guess how many long-balls I saw? Zero in the first half and 4 in the second. Lobbed long-balls are much reduced! :TU:

Haven't tested it in ML or Cup yet, but if this holds up, it could really be a great, great addition to your gameplay.

You guys should definitely check this out. It has the potential to change your experience in a major way. Make sure to give it a try.

How does this affect teams with a long pass strategy? Does it eliminate the long ball altogether or just lessen it?

How does this affect teams with a long pass strategy? Does it eliminate the long ball altogether or just lessen it?
I believe it lessens it bro. :TU: I set it at "1, 12" and they were still playing long balls, though much less frequently. If you want to increase the likelihood of long balls, I believe you have to increase the First Number (Attack Level),. I'm not exactly sure what the second number does, but maybe @EDWARD7777 can give us more insight from his research in the dt18 tutorial thread! Edward mentioned that right now he is playing with "4, 7" as he details here!

I believe it lessens it bro. :TU: I set it at "1, 12" and they were still playing long balls, though much less frequently. If you want to increase the likelihood of long balls, I believe you have to increase the First Number (Attack Level),. I'm not exactly sure what the second number does, but maybe @EDWARD7777 can give us more insight from his research in the dt18 tutorial thread! Edward mentioned that right now he is playing with "4, 7" as he details here!
sorry for late response!!!
my theory is that first number make team less desperate to make a goal, so they will play normally but also the pes system (really I dont know how to call it) will make the AI to be on the first red line on aggressively more often than defending, the attack level adjust x just adds to attack level when the other is too low or the team need to make a goal, they surely are more variants that make the team more or less aggressive, but if u load 10 games with lower values than vanilla u will notice that 5/10 they will start in red, while in vanilla maybe 2/10 will start at that and also make them in case they are defending to become normal like around minute 20-25 but not sure if that already happened on vanilla or they just stay defending all match until they get a goal against.
also weaker team still are often in red lines at beginning of the match but of curse if u chose a 3 star level team vs 5 star level, the 5 star team will dominate but weak team will look for goal instead just sitting defending, but again not sure if that happens on vanilla, maybe those lines changes only or cause of my gameplay, cheers!!

Hi dudes I recently installed Football life 23 and was in the process of adding in some stuff to make it more immersive I've added stadiums and gameplay mods but for some reason any mods that use sider don't work. I'm trying to add the predator adboards and the realistic modded camera angles but it's not working. Can you guys tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-12 182720.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-12 182720.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 25
Hi, is there anybody playing PES 2021 via Parsec or Steam Remote play? Is it playable? How does it even work? I only found some youtube videos with non-English descriptions and no guide on how to setup/play. Does it work like regular online play or it's like one host to your PC and you play with a locally connected friend?

Thank you

Hi dudes I recently installed Football life 23 and was in the process of adding in some stuff to make it more immersive I've added stadiums and gameplay mods but for some reason any mods that use sider don't work. I'm trying to add the predator adboards and the realistic modded camera angles but it's not working. Can you guys tell me what I'm doing wrong.
So I'm using football life on steam deck and all mods are working fine. Your ini file looks OK to what I can see. So question is 1. What happens when you press space bar to activate sider 2. Have you checked your folder structure to make sure everythings in the right folder for sider to pick it up

Hi guys, i just wanted to put this out there. Regarding the frustrating way you can get hooked into using frontline pressure and the AI will eventually lump the ball up field or out of play (especially if you are looking for an equalizer).

Out of play is not too bad because you retain possesion, but what i find is to use all out defence and let them have possession until they cross the half way line. Then if you like you could play counter attack.

I am not teaching anyone to suck eggs here, most of you most probably use this in your array of tactics, but just thought i would put it out there. For some who had not tried it. Even now and again i find myself chasing the ball around like a dog in the park, until i remember to ease off.

Hi guys, anyone can help me with editing league and team names for pes 2021, football life please? thanks

i have come to a conclusion after years and years of playing both games. of what i really hate about fifa in general, and its the : Feel of passing, the passing mechanics, or whatever you wanna call it, in pesit s just a joy to pass the ball around, but the bad thing is related here , because in pes, whenever you come close to penalty area and you want to make a chance to score on legendary difficulty, it s just awful,it s just a rigid cheat game by ai. it doesn t relate well to the positive thing that the game does, which is the passing mechanics feel of the build up play, something that fifa unfortunately can never replicate, this is why i always come back to pes, but on another note, i can t play pes 2021 anymore because of the really bad ai coding and one dimensional attacking in ML., because the ai in pes in ML is just atrocious, i wish fifa can replicate the other game s feel of the passing mechanics.

I'm new to PES2021 (and the whole next-gen PES games), I've always been a PES6 afficionado, I played a bit of PES2009 & 2010 when they were released, but after that, only PES6.

I started with PES2021 two months ago because I just bought a very good computer, I was and still am modding bit by bit, but I play a lot, I started with 4 stars but after a month I moved to the higher level, 5 stars difficulty, Top Player. I am enjoying the game overall, but there are many things that make me really raging, I really keep swearing and insulting in a very loud voice while playing.

Here's a list of what fries my nerves with PES2021 :

1- Referee : Oh man! Oh man! The slightest interception from my side means an instant foul for the CPU. You have no idea about the amount of frustration that I endure, I would be already angry of the other stuff and the referee keeps adding oil to the fire. And in the stats it's swhown that I committed like 8 fouls against 0 or 1 by the CPU, when I'm playing City vs Fulham !!!
2- Players making an extra move when I already pressed "PASS" : So, I aim to build a beautiful attack, or progress the ball from defence to attack, my player receives the ball and instead of an instant pass, he makes an extra run, or trick, wasting one or two seconds and ruining a beautiful chance of a through ball or an advancing pass, or worse, losing the ball to the CPU in a dangerous position.
3- Players can't change directions quickly : The player who receives the ball is coming to the passer's direction, instead of quickly turning to the CPU's direction in order to attack, he keeps running towards his teammate, it always makes me rage.
4- Players bumping into each others : beacuse one of them is so dumb he crosses before his teammate resulting in both falling or losing the ball, ruining an attacking build-up or a counter-attack. Players in this game don't have a sense of direction and surroundings.
5- Cursor switching is so dumb when defending : the ball is with the CPU's player who's preparing to shoot or pass the his striker, I keep changing the cursor to the nearest player to block his shot or intercept the ball, but the cursor keeps going to the wrong player so I keep randomly changing until they score.
6- I keep conceiding the same goal again and again : The striker receives the ball with his back to the goal, covers his ball, turns and shoot = goal. There's nothing I can do to have the ball from him or even blocking his shot.
7- Players make a stop when the cursor switches to them : this one is soooooo nerve wrecking, I see Mbappé for example calling for the ball with a great sprint, I give him a sensational through ball and after that there's a 30 meters for him alone with the keeper, what does he do? He decides to make a stop, thus, losing momentum and even making the defender catch up with him. This thing happens also when I'm defending, my defender stops and gives an extra second for the striker to go and score.
8- GKs rarely charge into you when you're one-on-one : yes it makes me score easily but it takes the fun of it, I want to make a lob, but the keeper is still in his place, not moving. I scored some good lob goals but they aren't that frequent because the GK doesn't move.
9- Players are very dumb near the lines : so, the ball is going out but the player (mine or the cpu) keeps trying to catch it, he even touches it, resulting in a corner or a touchline for the opponent.

I think I could've forgotten other stuff but all in all that's it.
This game made me really shout veeeeeeeeeeery loud and using the most innovative cursing words.

But it's enjoyable, I keep playing it, I haven't played PES6 in two monthes, it occupies most of my spare time, I watched only 3 or 4 movies in these two months.

Is there is anyway to change the zoom level of the player camera in pes 2021. I see that is unchangeable, i play as a GK in Become A Legend so, playing with player camera becomes annoying when the net just shoves into the camera and i don't see anything. Can anyone help me changing the zoom level.

Hi everyone, can you tell me if is there a mod or something to force changing the tactics of a team on PES 2021 BAL mode?

For this you need camera module by juce and nesa24
https://evoweb.uk/threads/nesa24-camera-modules-for-sider.81644/

here's a tutorial to help

no the thing is it don't have the PLAYER camera, means the fixed PLAYER camera.
  • Live Broadcast Camera (BroadCastCam.lua)
  • Common Camera - "Midrange","Long","Wide","Pitch (Field) Side", "Custom" (CommonCam.lua)
  • Dynamic Wide Camera (DynamicWideCam.lua)
  • Fan View Camera (FanViewCam.lua)
  • Penalty Kick Camera (PenaltyCam.lua)
  • Replay Camera (ReplayCam.lua)
  • Stadium Camera (StadiumCam.lua)
  • Vertical Camera (VerticalCam.lua)
it have all this but there is no PLAYER CAMERA. I need to change the zoom of the player camera

Can someone please tell me how to change the color of the menu?
does it have something to do with the "systemBgAnime.bin" file?

Attachments

• 1688184862811.png
    1688184862811.png
    171.8 KB · Views: 14
no the thing is it don't have the PLAYER camera, means the fixed PLAYER camera.
  • Live Broadcast Camera (BroadCastCam.lua)
  • Common Camera - "Midrange","Long","Wide","Pitch (Field) Side", "Custom" (CommonCam.lua)
  • Dynamic Wide Camera (DynamicWideCam.lua)
  • Fan View Camera (FanViewCam.lua)
  • Penalty Kick Camera (PenaltyCam.lua)
  • Replay Camera (ReplayCam.lua)
  • Stadium Camera (StadiumCam.lua)
  • Vertical Camera (VerticalCam.lua)
it have all this but there is no PLAYER CAMERA. I need to change the zoom of the player camera
I use this mod but havent tried to change player cam. If you change common camera does it not change the variable for every thing else? Also another idea is to change vertical camera , you can do quite a bit with that maybe worth a try

Back
Top Bottom