eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

i refuse to belive there are any virus or malware files within files, smoke patch team never did that.

they could all be false positive since it is a new thing, as it seems (still haven't tested).
I am also not sure . See I have seen this family of viruses in many trusted software also like rpcs3 , wondareshare demo creator and there will be some viruses as the exe. File is not signed by the parent company. Now after running the game I have not found anything suspicious running in background.

why would they do that, since they have been working for people or the community for years.

Do not forget that this is a new thing for them and of course there will be problems.

It's the crack for the game. That's why antivirus react
If it is crack then we are all downloading 😂 it as a safe product by smokepatch. And to apply any Patch we edit the cpk , game documents so every patch itself a crack or not . Can anyone clarify it?

If it is crack then we are all downloading 😂 it as a safe product by smokepatch. And to apply any Patch we edit the cpk , game documents so every patch itself a crack or not . Can anyone clarify it?
It's simple, it's not a crack. It is a completely different installation to that of PES 2021. It does not replace any files. What's more, you can have PES 2021 and Football Life 2023 (SmokePatch game) at the same time, there is no interference between their files and KONAMI's game files. This version created by SmokePatch is for the community to enjoy a 2022/23 season offline as KONAMI took that away from us by launching their new "game".

It's simple, it's not a crack. It is a completely different installation to that of PES 2021. It does not replace any files. What's more, you can have PES 2021 and Football Life 2023 (SmokePatch game) at the same time, there is no interference between their files and KONAMI's game files. This version created by SmokePatch is for the community to enjoy a 2022/23 season offline as KONAMI took that away from us by launching their new "game".
Anyway I don't have pes 21 in steam but now I have sp football life 2023 with 2022/23 season. It's great . Yes gameplay has some big changes and feels different from pes .

Anyway I don't have pes 21 in steam but now I have sp football life 2023 with 2022/23 season. It's great . Yes gameplay has some big changes and feels different from pes .
It is practically an insult what KONAMI has done with the PES community... And already removing PES 2021 from the purchase platforms is the straw that broke the camel's back. Let's hope that the company pays attention to the community and sees the great work that all the creators of mods and tools are doing. The Smokepatch team is already working on version 1.0.1. Let's see if it surprises us in the future with the LM.

just tested FL23, it is not a new game, it is just a thorough repack version of pes 2021. it has two gameplay versions whitnin FL23 switcher, smoke gameplay and default pes 2021 gameplay.

mistery solved ;)
Thank you for investigating, that kills my interest (not sure how I was expecting some entirely new game from them but still)!

So i was right ?

Dont get me wrong Smoke team is awesome but the whole "Football Life" term is confusing if there's nothing new to the game mode, just called it a patch as usual, lol.

I'm gonna try it in future tho

Reactions: Tom
just tested FL23, it is not a new game, it is just a thorough repack version of pes 2021. it has two gameplay versions whitnin FL23 switcher, smoke gameplay and default pes 2021 gameplay.

mistery solved ;)
Now it is making more sense. The file size and all virus detection are detecting real thing.

Now that more people are trying this, if anyone could help me out with my issue, i'd be grateful! As in why is it when i press O to do a cross/tackle, the Sider menu pops up....

Talking about football life, the database looks very accurate.
Unfortunately, no player has a realistic face. We will have to wait for their facepack, which will certainly be very detailed.

I don’t suppose there’s an easier way to download it, is there?

I like Smokepatch and what they have done to the game, but I’d rather just pay them money directly instead of going through all those linkvertise links.

I don’t suppose there’s an easier way to download it, is there?

I like Smokepatch and what they have done to the game, but I’d rather just pay them money directly instead of going through all those linkvertise links.

i don't see those likvertise ads, at least not on mediafire links. i just have to wait 14 seconds before dowloading each part.

I like the gameplay. Quite different, more paused and not as end-to-end as vanilla PES 2021, with more midfield and possession battles and slower tempo. I'm enjoying it so far.

for me it's more difficult to play against cpu then on vanilla pes 2021.

also players have less intertia, which is more realistic.

Yeah I figured it was a standalone mod so I haven't bothered with it. I heard there's an issue with virtuared 3, which I'm using, that causes your ML save to crash when it gets to a certain year. If that happens, then maybe I'll consider giving football life a go.

Also I wonder if Konami founds out about this, what will they do? Part of me thinks a cease and desist is an inevitability.

I downloaded the long-awaited SP Football Life 2023. The good thing about it is that it looks fresh, something different from the vanilla version of the game, it's easy to install, and copyright-free music with is good for streaming but .. who will stream this game? Nobody will watch it anyway :D
but nothing else good I can say. All in all quite disappointing, and in my opinion, they broke more than it fixes.
The faces are completely ours, or rather the lack of faces, these must be Barca players.?

The starting lines up and formations are a complete mess, that is Real Madrid by SP default :

I don't like the kits too, somehow they look like from a PS2 game, but the most disappointing is the gameplay. For some reason and somehow they kill the whole dynamic, at least when it comes to player movements, the physics and dynamics of the ball are very good .. maybe to make it more.. slow and " realistic "?
The players move way too casually , they feel heavy, like just coming up from bed, in the morning and going to the toilet to take a piss. You are on the pitch, playing competitive matches against professional football players, you can't be casual, you must be hyped and shart as possible. Yeah, I found that they release the 1.01 version, maybe it fixes some of the BS, but I don't find options to download just the update, only the whole game, I'm not doing that.

Last edited:
Im new to all this PC editing stuff but ive been adding new kits ti all the clubs yet the newly promoted sides dont seem to change heres an example Ive put in Rotherham ID 4193 into map Yet they have a Peterborough kit same goes for Wigan = Barnsley and Sunderland = Derby

Attachments

• dsfsdf.jpg
    dsfsdf.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom