eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

is there any way to assign what team should play in champions league, europe league....
in league mode? and put the teams in the groups as we like?

I think no way huh?

Last edited:
I still play it cos to me there is nothing better to play.
I tried €Football and it plays ridiculously bad, I tried the last 2 FIFA games and I don't like them at all.
It's not like we have such a big choice of football games to play...
i totally understand you, but to me, maybe it s the pc version, but the ai is just annoyingly one dimensional, no matter the team i play, they want to score the same way all the time, down the middle with a one two, they never go wide and cross and such, it feels repetitive, and ai cheating too much on legendary difficulty, im on vanilla gameplay aswell. i never installed any gameplay mods except net mod to make the net move a lot more when u score.
even in cup mode, the same ai cheating happens there as in ML

Anyone know how to get this camera angle when taking free kicks? I don't want the camera to be behind the player.
Is it a setting or a some kind of mod?

guys i want the experts here to watch this video of this guy, how the heck does he manage to have totally different game than the one i played, just look at the variety he s having, i ve played this game for so long, and i ve never felt this kind of freedom or variety of goals that he s having,
the game i played was so so rigid on superstar difficulty in ML, u feel stuck many times during many matches vs lower tier teams where i felt that i cannot do whatever i wanted with the ball, it was so rigid and AI overpowering, look at this, he s playing a totally different game, look at his goals and the ai goals, i ve never had an AI score those screamers off the post against me.... can anyone explain this plz?

guys i want the experts here to watch this video of this guy, how the heck does he manage to have totally different game than the one i played, just look at the variety he s having, i ve played this game for so long, and i ve never felt this kind of freedom or variety of goals that he s having,
the game i played was so so rigid on superstar difficulty in ML, u feel stuck many times during many matches vs lower tier teams where i felt that i cannot do whatever i wanted with the ball, it was so rigid and AI overpowering, look at this, he s playing a totally different game, look at his goals and the ai goals, i ve never had an AI score those screamers off the post against me.... can anyone explain this plz?
Maybe he has a gameplay mod installed? I have tried Hollands latest mod and it miiiiiles better than vanilla gameplay.
Do you use any mods?

Maybe he has a gameplay mod installed? I have tried Hollands latest mod and it miiiiiles better than vanilla gameplay.
Do you use any mods?
No mods didn t work unfortunately, i was on vanilla,but anw what s the best gameplay mod that changes the cpu pattern for variety like this? What do u recommend

Today from some third party website I get efootball 2020 demo version in disk format. In steam I want to recover the demo from restore option but it is showing me to give product key . So is there anything to avoid these or anyone have product key to give for the demo . any other method like disk mount but those files are not like iso image but mostly steam backup file like . So can anyone help me ?

Pes 17 and then 19 and 21 every game after a gap of one year come out as best . Upto this year Konami release full paid game along with lite where 40% game is unlocked with my club. This time lite is released in 2022 and paid is coming as in game purchase, most probably as master league in late November or December. So what you guys think about this observation ?

it doesn t, i have cpy crack, and game doesn t load when i replace exe, much appreciated if someone can help me with this, game exe version is 1.1.0.0
Didn't you even know that the "cracks" are done by disassembling the exe file? Then how can you replace the "disassembled" exe with genuine exe? You cannot replace the cracked one with genuine one and run the game. Just saying the facts.

so it would be much appreciated if u could help me install holland s mod on cracked version, i understand that we can t talk about cracked versions here, but it s only way for me now, can t find the game anywhere to buy
Admin already told you read the rules off the forum and don't ask for help with CPY

so , if we have cpy pes 2021 , we can not install mod and steam is not longer available and out of stock cd key and those who are in stock is the price of the ps5 its sad

so , if we have cpy pes 2021 , we can not install mod and steam is not longer available and out of stock cd key and those who are in stock is the price of the ps5 its sad
It s really.sad, that even konami can t do enough work to fix the game as much as the modders do....what a shame...

Someone absolutely need to fix the old trafford stadium, there s too much space btw the goalnet and the first row of stands, this is an issue with pes for a long long time, even stamford bridge is better illustrated in fifa...both stretford end (almost 4 meters the distance while it s actually half that and even less than 2 meters.and bobby sharlton absolutely needs to be fixed somewhat

Someone absolutely need to fix the old trafford stadium, there s too much space btw the goalnet and the first row of stands, this is an issue with pes for a long long time, even stamford bridge is better illustrated in fifa...both stretford end (almost 4 meters the distance while it s actually half that and even less than 2 meters.and bobby sharlton absolutely needs to be fixed somewhat
Someone or ea would need a whole new model making seen you bring this up before on pes forum it's no Biggie too me not like I am sat in the stadium

Back
Top Bottom